no more gravity in ca? or anywhere

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenbastards

I've never really seen the draw with the hardeners??? Whats so great about them? They harden my buds? is it adding weight??? And if its adding weight? is it taking away quality?

I've always had great crops, and they my buds are dense, and crystally.... how hard does it need to get?

coachcares

coachcares

damn! i use bush master n was going to grab the gravity but i guess not now. that blows because all i read were great reviews.

S

smalltime99

Is everyone still having trouble getting this? They had it fully in stock at the store down in Reno.

phenotyper

phenotyper

I think more its a question of, given that I know the product contains human carcinogens, should I continue to use it?

S

smokestack23

I used to think it was nitrogen that caused the sparkles. I've never seen it when smoking but back in the day when I'd cut an unripened bud to smoke and stick it in the microwave it eould sometimes sparkle and sometimes the stalk would actually turn red and burn.

Magnesium is a much better culprit.

If you have sparkles, metallic taste, and weed that has trouble burning....it wasn't flushed enough.
BHO!!!

PEACE.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Its still stocked and sold online at ecogro in Wa. I just started using it this crop and I realy dont see it making much of a difference.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
It's not like people came in and pulled it from the shelves.. The shops just won't be getting any more of it once they are out.. We still have it in stock in out shop here in cali too..

kaigan

kaigan

Bushmaster, gravity, Phosphload?, and i think one other product all contain Alar... a known human carcinogen and it has been outlawed in Cali, and
oregon. I just read in another thread that its not available any longer in canada as well. Nevada has not acted against these products yet nor has any other state as of this writing to my knowledge

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Bushmaster, gravity, Phosphload?, and i think one other product all contain Alar... a known human carcinogen and it has been outlawed in Cali, and
oregon. I just read in another thread that its not available any longer in canada as well. Nevada has not acted against these products yet nor has any other state as of this writing to my knowledge

flower dragon is another

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

grow more mendo avalanche will be off the shelf in the next week

just ordered a case :)

humboldt has a myco line that is restriced in or, but i think its different reasons

Illmind

Illmind

i heard if u smoke weed with gravity in it you grow another ear on the buttocks area.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Bushmaster, gravity, Phosphload?, a
nd i think one other product all contain Alar... a known human carcinogen and it has been outlawed in Cali, and

I have spoken with reps directly who have confirmed they are all banned in the entire US. The FDA has banned these products.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I have spoken with reps directly who have confirmed they are all banned in the entire US. The FDA has banned these products.

i was told it was the epa

sunlight told their stores to send it back for credit

A

AlohaRebel

I used to work as manager at a hydro shop and was using Gravity and snow storm some times curtain crops did notice some density change with curtain strains but after reading this tread and refreshing my memory i do remember those crops that did feed Gravity came out a little more harsh side even with more than a good flush lol.......

S

swisscheese

Is there a link that conclusively shows there's alar or whatever in gravity?

K

Kief Stoned

Ive had bud spark but it was because of excess flint from the lighter falling onto the bud prior to/while lighting. It had nothing to do with the bud itself. Just fyi. However, its not uncommon for weed that hasnt been flushed properly to snap crackle and pop but I have never had weed "sparkle" just from whats in the weed.

Top Bottom