No more Hammerhead MOAB combo

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

What rate did u use the fire at EOS?
I keep it really low.. I start off from .5ml a gal to 1.5 -2 a gal... Depending on period of bloom.. I run everything relatively low....

Og ran on heavy fire Moab combo... ;)
Enjoy :cigar:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I've used Hammerhead/MOAB, FIRE/MOAB, and a while back I used Shark Attack/MOAB. The shark attack is cheap and the results are just like Hammerhead. Fire seemed to lend more towards a better qualtiy bud in the end though. Please note that Oscar and I are running different formulations of Fire. He still has the old formula, and I'm a wee bit jealous because I think it was better than the new one.

Also like Oscar....I will be making my own MOAB here soon as I just ordered 40lbs of MKP and 4lbs of MAP for a little more than what you would pay for 5lbs of MOAB. It's amazing how much they mark this shit up.

edit: Almost forgot......shark attack is a powder formulation from Greenleaf Nutrients.

http://greenleafnutrients.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=11

@CelticEBE OLD Fire .07-21-17.5 1mL to gallon
MKP 1.07 Gram to Gallon
MAP .01 Gram to Gallon

N 7
P 119
K 157

That's what I did a few days ago I'll take ya a pick later, bitches reaching for the sky.....:D

With the New Fire @0.7-10-16

N 7
P 94
K 150

B

Bangarang

Ok so i ran my base GH 0-4-6 with 3 cal/mag and 1ml Fire and 1ml/g moab twice now. Plants with green leaves rapidly turning yellow from the outside in (ie burn). Tips are not singed but definitely sucking them dry. Flushed yesterday to hopefully save them. Plants with purple leaves love the stuff and are going ape shit. Hmmmm. Any suggestions on how to properly feed the green leafers?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Ok so i ran my base GH 0-4-6 with 3 cal/mag and 1ml Fire and 1ml/g moab twice now. Plants with green leaves rapidly turning yellow from the outside in (ie burn). Tips are not singed but definitely sucking them dry. Flushed yesterday to hopefully save them. Plants with purple leaves love the stuff and are going ape shit. Hmmmm. Any suggestions on how to properly feed the green leafers?

So you did 1 tsp of MOAB to every 5 gallons and 1ml of Fire to ever Gallon Correct ?, you also need to cut your Base Nute in Half so If the feed chart was calling for 10ml to gallon, then only 5ml would be used..;)

B

Bangarang

Utterlyfaded

Utterlyfaded

Hey all !! I want to use Moab!!!! I currently run for flower. Gh base (lucas formula) from second week on I add big swell (soul synthetics) sugar rush (cyco platinum series) and rock resinator. That's it till flush. My question is can I just add Moab to this line up or do i/ should I drop something? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im about to use Moab for the 1st time....I think...probably just go with half strenth..
Im all organic (till now) and
Im like 5 and half weeks into flower....
they look good now, but, I want bomb, like Motiv's photo of the month bomb!
But those P-K numbers on there are scary! :nailbiting: I dont wanna burn em

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Im about to use Moab for the 1st time....I think...probably just go with half strenth..
Im all organic (till now) and
Im like 5 and half weeks into flower....
they look good now, but, I want bomb, like Motiv's photo of the month bomb!
But those P-K numbers on there are scary! :nailbiting: I dont wanna burn em

Just use 1 ml/gal and you'll be fine.
I use 2 ml/gal with no burning, but only on heavy feeding strains. Do you feed liquid nutes? I also do a 10-14 day flush and my flowers taste great.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Just use 1 ml/gal and you'll be fine.
I use 2 ml/gal with no burning, but only on heavy feeding strains. Do you feed liquid nutes? I also do a 10-14 day flush and my flowers taste great.
Thanks Sealed :)
No, I dont use any base nutes in flower:bag:...Ive just been making Caps tea with High P bat gauno and Kelp powder ,little molasses and Seagreen....sometimes Calmag plus (has some N)

Yeah, I wanted at least a two week flush...so I think I only have time to use it once in the tent.
1ml per gal it is...thanks again

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

How much Big Swell are you guys using. My normal nutes are not available where i'm at an i'm going with this. Thanks.

Beadlesprout69

Beadlesprout69

Old thread but I'm running Buddha's tree pk9-18, used to use plant magic platinum pk 9-18, with Moab.

Buddha's tree is a UK nutrient brand. As is plant magic. I find the taste from the Buddha's tree is the best. It does smell strong and I only use it weeks 6/7 and sometimes 8 if it's a long finisher.

The taste is better than the hammerhead in my opinion. Believe it or not you can still get old and new hammerhead in the UK. Don't know what that says about stock control over here...

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Bloom boosters are a rip off. You can't force feed a plant, it takes what it wants at the root zone. You end up flushing out excess phosphorus at the end that the plant doesn't take up, so why would you even use it?

Based on tissue samples, I am doing a 4-1-5 NPK with a little fulvic acid start to finish. Calcium foliar at flip. Never had better quality and yields in my life.

Gg4
Beadlesprout69

Beadlesprout69

You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink. However if the water isn't there the horse will never drink.

It's a case of giving the plant the nutrients at that stage of its life of it wants it.

Glad to hear that works for you, the beauty of life, it's different strokes for different folks!

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink. However if the water isn't there the horse will never drink.

It's a case of giving the plant the nutrients at that stage of its life of it wants it.

That's why I use high CEC growing medium and chelated nutrients. It saves money (I pay ~$0.10/gallon). I don't have to guess when a plant needs something like a bloom booster.

(pics from Nutrien Ag)

Uptake1
Uptake2
Uptake3
Beadlesprout69

Beadlesprout69

Like I say if that's what works for you smashing pal, personally I don't want that much nitrogen that late in bloom.

The cost issue though I can't argue with at all. It's something I should look into, I know a number of users of Moab who now make there own homebrew version of it.

I'm still of the mindset of finding what works for me. I found the hammerhead Moab and later pk 9-18 combo recommended on here. I tried it and it worked...big time

Tried canna boosters, cha Ching,Humboldt, house and garden top shooter, a bloody range of em and didn't really have the desired effect or it oukd pump them up like they are on steroids but taste like crap

The Moab definitely does have an effect.

I will stick to my guns. Took me long enough to find something reliable,tasty and effective.

Plus I'm in the UK with a none legal market, my availability of growing products is no where near as good as the USA. It is getting better but it's no Cali...

Top Bottom