No Till By Organikz

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Hey ladies! Get funky!

Starting to hit a nice bud swell with that hefty dose of phos and potassium. Might coconut water feed to get a little better distribution of apical dominance.

I don't care what anyone says buds arent the place for phtosynthesis to occur. Its them imagining it but it's actually apical dominance shift due to mutilation. This can be achieved internally with coconut water and malted barley flower. The plant soaks up the growth, fruiting, and immunity sugar signalling hormones.

Thinking it like introducing stem cells. I will only offer my knowledge on my journal. Apparently the kids at the hydro shop know more than scientists at VA TECH agricultural and Oxford university.

Organikz

Organikz

U dont mess w/backstrap molassas for swell @Organikz
Blackstrap is loaded with micros. Coconut water provides the same along with immunity boosting and growth signalling hormones.

It distributes apical dominance a little more evenly. We won't get into the defol again but this is more effective and actually boosts growth during the train. No stunting. Cytokine and phytokine.

Coconut water is an SST already made by nature. 1/4 cup per gallon.

fatawa

fatawa

Gotcha...u kno im over my head n this organik shit.lmao.so yur answer leads to my nxt question....can i use coconut water n dwc?i usualy rock sugar daddy(techna flora) because molassas can clog lines...

Organikz

Organikz

Gotcha...u kno im over my head n this organik shit.lmao.so yur answer leads to my nxt question....can i use coconut water n dwc?i usualy rock sugar daddy(techna flora) because molassas can clog lines...
It might get messy. Also the cytokine and phytokine dont last long because microbes like eating them too. Thats why i make sure to concentrate a majority right over the root zone.

I spray the surface of the soil all over just to feed microbes. Coconut water also almost creates an osmotic barrier on your roots which acts like a Petri dish for your root microbes.

Top Bottom