View attachment 1257585
Thcv project begins!
Malawi gold
Wild thailand
Hoa bac vietnamese silver leaf
Durban regular
Dubai poison.
Brazil amazonian
I gave em a shake in the sandpaper room, and then put them in towels with 3parts water one part peroxide.
Cracking landraces is kinda difficult. They dont wanna crack like modern hybrids do.
Let's hope I get all openers!! Let the thcv project begin!!
UPDATE
They all opened!! Put them all in baby soil, like normal, but only 2 came up.
1 malawi gold ace seeds
1 hoa bac reeferman
It looks like she is telling me who gets to cross first. Am kinda upset. But am very lucky to find the wild thailand, again. and the dubai poison also. Very relieved because the wild thailand will cross the pine tar kush outside also. Round 1 of my o.g. so it's got 2 purposes. And the dubai poison will be crossing a purple urkle. Round 1 of my g.s.c.
And of course both of them will meet for the next part of the thcv project. But did not find the durban reg. Dont care cause kinda pumped for a cut that got popular in dubai.
And also did not get the brazil amazonian from ace this time. I got so super lucky and found mekanika haze. Name doesnt make sense because it's not a haze. It's a Brazilian landrace. And pretty pumped because it has 2 jobs also. Besides a part of the thcv project, it will meet my pineapple express I got from oregon green seed a few years ago. This Brazilian plant has a pineapple pheno. And the pineapple express has this lifesaver pineapple pheno that I just love. Was too dumb, when first found it, to keep it. So will have to run 10 or so to find it again. Hopefully will be final step in my pineapple express. My plan is to have a library of icon strains. So when the opportunity comes to open a dispensary, will have the genetics with biological intelligence to start a regenerative dispo. Imagine a dispo that is all ORGANIC bud. And will be all the strains you as an average person will know. Cause why sell a bunch of new hybrids nobody has heard of, when you can buy the popular icon strains. I know It's a huge undertaking, but If I imagine it first, then it can become a thing. If you dont create a thing for the universe to see, it cant make it real. Night organic growers! And all the farmers!! Hope your harvest brings you joy, and soul medicine!!

shaganja

shaganja

20220719 191838
20220719 191830

Horsetail f.p.j. will be ready in a couple weeks.
Have some seaweed this year also! Natural p.g.r. will be making some juice with this also. Getting excited for this fall. I hope everyone is having a good grow also this season!! Let's make these dispos mad at our quality!!

shaganja

shaganja

Chem dog project.
After some research, I believe sour D and chemdog are sisters. Triangle kush x r.k.s. Sour D, 91 chem, Chemdog #4, Chemdog D, are all sisters. Am a cook, and I love recipes. Maybe why I love researching strain genetics. They are really recipes. Am working on a skunk strain. Have the genetics in hand. My recipe is balkhi afgani x columbian gold. Then crossing to an Acapulco gold I have been running for awhile. Have selected a dank pheno of her. This will be my skunk. And have also found an o.g. recipe from 808 genetics. (Pakistani x lemon thai) x duckfoot. Have those genetics in hand also. Using pine tar kush as the paki plant. Wild thailand for the lemon thai. ( has a lemon pheno) and then the duckfoot. And when both of these are done, will be crossing em. Will be very excited to see the kids of this cross. I have a feeling I will see plants that are very similar to the chem phenos, and sour diesel, and skunk. This project will take awhile. My indoor is 5x3. And my greenhouse is 16x33. My waiting list is longer than secretary of state. Lol

R

ritoMox

Chem dog project.
After some research, I believe sour D and chemdog are sisters. Triangle kush x r.k.s. Sour D, 91 chem, Chemdog #4, Chemdog D, are all sisters. Am a cook, and I love recipes. Maybe why I love researching strain genetics. They are really recipes. Am working on a skunk strain. Have the genetics in hand. My recipe is balkhi afgani x columbian gold. Then crossing to an Acapulco gold I have been running for awhile. Have selected a dank pheno of her. This will be my skunk. And have also found an o.g. recipe from 808 genetics. (Pakistani x lemon thai) x duckfoot. Have those genetics in hand also. Using pine tar kush as the paki plant. Wild thailand for the lemon thai. ( has a lemon pheno) and then the duckfoot. And when both of these are done, will be crossing em. Will be very excited to see the kids of this cross. I have a feeling I will see plants that are very similar to the chem phenos, and sour diesel, and skunk. This project will take awhile. My indoor is 5x3. And my greenhouse is 16x33. My waiting list is longer than secretary of state. Lol
Best weed I ever smoked came from a friend using these natural methods on his land for over 20 years👍
Link: The Unconventional Farmer
Any good forums, etc., using these natural methods to grow weed?✌️

Last edited:
shaganja

shaganja

Best weed I ever smoked came from a friend using these natural methods on his land for over 20 years👍
Link: The Unconventional Farmer
Any good forums, etc., using these natural methods to grow weed?✌️
Been doing Lot of listening to the future cannabis project. They have a few shows. And most content is focused around natural farming methods. And they go deep. You wanna know about microbs, fungus, mycillium, cover crops, korean natural farming, lasagna layering, ferments, so, so much. They go deep too! YouTube future cannabis project.

shaganja

shaganja

20220821 125722
20220821 125708

Been listening to and researching biochar. Biochar is made by burning wood really fckn hot, with very little oxygen. This allows it to keep its structure, instead of burning the structure to ash. In essence, its super duper heat dried. The bonus for farmers is, it's a home for micros. The more, the merrier. Have decided to use the coals leftover from this winter's fire. I will sift the ash next spring. Keep the coals. Grind em up, and top dress the bed with them.

shaganja

shaganja

20220829 125929
20220829 125941
20220829 125956
20220829 130127
20220829 130214
20220829 130323

I dont how much worm castings cost, but after I put in worm towers, and bought some worms from uncle Jim's, all I do now is feed them, and they turn it to castings in 3 months time. This year was a sulfur focused menu. Watermelon (they love it) spinach, mushrooms, and bananas. Not peels. Too tough. They like baby food consistency. And the timing is so perfect. When they are ready, its flowering season. This year i am washing them in, with lake seaweed juice. Lucked out and got some seaweed. Thanks @Sailor Jerry! And that will be it for feeding for the flowering season besides foliar

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Awesome to see more people doing this. I just explained to my Hawaiian helper last night how we are doing no-till regenerative growing and the differences between growing in Hawaii and growing in former Dust Bowl country.. I would like to eventually restore my land to that nice dark, black, rich soil it once had just a century ago. Tilling land, imo, is the #1 worst mistake farmers have been making since the invention of the plow. And with the rising fertilizer costs and things going on in the world these days - more farmers are going to have to change something if they want to survive.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

my man!! your killin it this year! finally!!!! Now let me give you a peice of advice, once your plants start to get this large you must start thinking about stem rot, nothing should ever be piled around the bast of the stem, i dont even water within five inches of them stem and keep all straw leaves etc etc away from them. I have cages about three feet across and i water on the edge only and keep clean. Outside of that? Straw compost and top dressing like crazy, live compost all that good stuff. I see your lovely plants and your beautiful castings, your green house looks awesome! But please for the love of ganja, clear all that stuff from around the stalk and keep it high and dry. I know youd think it will grow roots but it wont, it will grow rot.

shaganja

shaganja

my man!! your killin it this year! finally!!!! Now let me give you a peice of advice, once your plants start to get this large you must start thinking about stem rot, nothing should ever be piled around the bast of the stem, i dont even water within five inches of them stem and keep all straw leaves etc etc away from them. I have cages about three feet across and i water on the edge only and keep clean. Outside of that? Straw compost and top dressing like crazy, live compost all that good stuff. I see your lovely plants and your beautiful castings, your green house looks awesome! But please for the love of ganja, clear all that stuff from around the stalk and keep it high and dry. I know youd think it will grow roots but it wont, it will grow rot.
Thanks dude! Hows your grow? You on let's see your outdoor 2022?

Top Bottom