NORCAL Meet, Greet, and SMOKE OUT Gathering!!!

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Truth Hurts

Strippers aint cool and it aint cool to bring a fuckin stripper to a grower meet and greet of online growers who have no idea who any one is. Please keep your own safety in mind.

R

R. Face

Aww guess no one here made it to any of the Nugs and Jugs events...lol...I only made it to the West Coast event, and the strippers turned out to be a fun deal...it was just shady the 'pimps' they brought with them, luckily they were cool.

It sucked though, bc right when it was getting hot with the strippers, the party had to be canceled..still a great event. This was a cabin style house rented in the Santa Cruz county area...the renter or w/e seemed to be ok with the jars upon jars of bud and samples when he showed up, but the strippers sent him over the edge...haha Id love to attend another gathering..its usually great fun to talk real shit to peeps who also are on the same mental level about cannabis.

S

Sirius

I was also thinking limiting the meet to people on the farm with only a hundred or more posts...

T

Truth Hurts

I don't think the Nugs and Jugs events carried a good reputation for too long.

R

Rabbi

IMHO.... post # dont speak at all to experience, skill, knowledge, or reputation out in the real world.. so excluding someone like me or any one else that has been in the game for years is pretty cliquey. Might want to include all and then cull the group of the aholes on the second meeting or event.

The other problem is there are undercovers in BPG and Haborside all the time. And We'd be exposing ourselfs to others there. I do know of a BA MMJ Coop that would let us have a MMJ meeting in his club afterhours and we could bring in food and drinks and medicating during the meeting would be cool.

No stripper, plus I'n in the group thats been there done that ...then went to the Dam for the CUP....ya want smoke and girls go there.

pork

pork

100 posts.....i better get busy....i guess my grow log (that no one visits...) isn't good enough....

stickyicky

stickyicky

I was also thinking limiting the meet to people on the farm with only a hundred or more posts...

we have to plan our own little meet and greet! :banana1sv6:

Nah. I just have too much respect for her.

Plus, I am mid forties and left the strippers behind with the hard drugs :joint:

No stripper's? Me and my old lady are out! By the way I'm in my forties and I ain't dead. I also have a wife (she also was a stripper back in the day) and three kids.

Same here, plus strippers are sometimes the most damaged/ dumb chicks you'll ever meet.

That's the best part. That's how they / we have fun.

QUOTE=Truth Hurts;263057]Strippers aint cool and it aint cool to bring a fuckin stripper to a grower meet and greet of online growers who have no idea who any one is. Please keep your own safety in mind.

We won't wear name tags with our address.

I don't think the Nugs and Jugs events carried a good reputation for too long

Nugs and Jugs. I love it!

100 posts.....i better get busy....i guess my grow log (that no one visits...) isn't good enough....[/QUOTE

Get to work pork.

Tahoe anyone???

B

Budhog

I ain't dead either. I have just been there, done that. Bought the t-shirt.

Yawn

M

mrdizzle

Im from the bay too, while on the surface this sounds like a great idea that I would love to attend, however.......personally, I consider y'all nutts for having a big public meet and greet. seems like more bad can come than good.

S

Sirius

I think we should just make it an all night reggae party for 215 members only. we will keep it down. anyone here that would like to attend could talk privately among themselves if they choose to reveal their identity! at the end of the party it will be anounced that there will be some adult entertainment and all those not into can leave?

S

shift00420

Damn i wish i lived in cali!!!:mad0233::headbang:headbang:headbang

S

Sirius

guys i am just having fun with the idea... i want everyone to have a good time too... i know security is an issue for a lot of you... personally i dont give a fuck as long as i am working within the state's laws.

T

Truth Hurts

Can some one explain to me what strippers have to do with growing

R

R. Face

well titties are awesome...especially strippers that smoke. I mean I guess strippers arent an ABSOLUTE necessity, lol but Jugs never hurt no one...

And its to my understanding that the Nugs and Jugs were great events, until the Vegas one. The list got a little too extensive I think, and invited + 1 guest kept showing up. So shady peoples might have been about, and jars came up missing. I didnt go to that one, but the Cali one was nothing but love, and I dont think anyone would have ever thought about stealing.

More reason to make positive that its an invite only, or personal basis...and the location is not known to anyone else besides who attends..wouldnt want any thievery going down..:evilgrin0040:

S

Sway

you all bring up some damn good points...i agree with invite only type thing, granted that might exclude newer users, but this is about meeting and greeting users who we have chatted and seen online for some time, not about just a huge meet and greet party for all people interested in pot go to. fuck that. i wouldnt go either. i really want and think this should be a growers only thing, and invite only to keep it safe.

R

Rolln J

you all bring up some damn good points...i agree with invite only type thing, granted that might exclude newer users, but this is about meeting and greeting users who we have chatted and seen online for some time, not about just a huge meet and greet party for all people interested in pot go to. fuck that. i wouldnt go either. i really want and think this should be a growers only thing, and invite only to keep it safe.

yep - thats why at some point this has to be taken to pm only!

Top Bottom