NORCAL Meet, Greet, and SMOKE OUT Gathering!!!

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norstar

2010 intche

April 17-18 at the cow palace, huge smoking area, and multiple cups to be won. Any breeders that are not yet involed might want to contact them.
online at intche.com

it is going to be huge

S

Sirius

yeah that will work... for sure ill be there... but damn how less intimate can we get?

R

Rolln J

April 17-18 at the cow palace, huge smoking area, and multiple cups to be won. Any breeders that are not yet involed might want to contact them.
online at intche.com

it is going to be huge

shit man - Im down for this, long time from now though - lol

B

Boots Sugarleaf

online at intche.com

it is going to be huge

I was just going to suggest this...or something like reggae on the river

T

Truth Hurts

The summer festies are a bad time cause theres always so much work to do in the out door garden to leave and camp somewhere for 3 days.

S

Sway

i agree with Truth.... Mrs. Schmoe contacted me though and is down to help set this up! sounds like she knows what shes doing when it comes to bringing people together... definitely gonna be a one day thing so we can all get back to our gardens...ill keep you guys posted.. Mrs. Schmoe, if u wanna post some of your ideas here for the guys to see, we can start gettin this shindig on the road!

P

pvtpilot

sounds like fun.
I'll be the guy wearing a wig and fake mustache

S-H

N

norstar

I will be at the Cow Palace at the TGA booth smoking down jars of dank. stop by for a few bong rips

S

Sway

ive been getting a ton of pm's about this matter. theres tons of issues going on and it just doesnt look like having our own event would be a good decision for anyone involved. But i do propose this...I think we should meet at the hydroponic expo in san fransisco, or possibly this new festival norstar is talking about... the only way we can make it safe for a group of growers to meet up is to meet at someone elses event, where we can blend in. it sucks, and i really wish we could think of a way, but this is the real world, and this is the internet, and this is a pot forum, and some of us from this very forum have been popped by feds. thats all i should have to say, because a meet up is not worth our personal safety. SOOOO i propose we meet in san fran at the hydro expo, last year everyone was outside blazing, so we would all fit in quite nice, and we can all get tons of free samples from the hydro companies! haha like kids in a candy store. just a thought........much respect

stickyicky

stickyicky

ive been getting a ton of pm's about this matter. theres tons of issues going on and it just doesnt look like having our own event would be a good decision for anyone involved. But i do propose this...I think we should meet at the hydroponic expo in san fransisco, or possibly this new festival norstar is talking about... the only way we can make it safe for a group of growers to meet up is to meet at someone elses event, where we can blend in. it sucks, and i really wish we could think of a way, but this is the real world, and this is the internet, and this is a pot forum, and some of us from this very forum have been popped by feds. thats all i should have to say, because a meet up is not worth our personal safety. SOOOO i propose we meet in san fran at the hydro expo, last year everyone was outside blazing, so we would all fit in quite nice, and we can all get tons of free samples from the hydro companies! haha like kids in a candy store. just a thought........much respect

I'm with you bro. Let's be serious here. MMJ has only been legal for a relative short period of time. If a certain fed or cop w/ a hard on feels someone is over limit on a room, they could be a problem. Or, even a jealous farmer finds out the identity of someone and creates problems.

We can make connections at the expo and go from there.

See you there!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Sounds good to me. Lets hope everyone brings the fire, I will bring mine.

S

SkyHi

that really sucks i was looking foward to the networking and maybe cut trading damn it

S

SUPERBABY

I'm new to the site, but I've been growing for awhile and I work at venues (Boom Boom Room, the Fillmore, etc..) in SF..not saying that I could dial it in over there, but there might be other venues that could put on a "reggae and prop 215" conference or sumpin...
I know a few cats in sf that do that kind of thing.....

N

norstar

The Expo at the Cow Palace has Approved in site consumption, they are allowed to give out samples also. I was hoping to give away some clones if I'm permitted to do so. I know seeds sales and smoking are allowed in the Vipatient area. they are working on allowing med cards from all states and countries to have access. It could be a 40,000 person smoke out!

N

norstar

Here's the show in April I was talking about

expo_ad_low_res.jpg

I have booth space with TGA and I know some other breeders are attending.

you need your med. card to get in the consumption area.
you can also buy judges pass for the patients cup, that is going to be samples from clinics around the state, best cannabis, best concentrate, and best specialty product.
the breeders cup is best indy and best sat. being judged by dispencary owners and celebrity judges.

I know that we are allowed to smoke out samples all day, and thats what we will do, I think we should do somthing special at 420 each day.

I really hope some breeders from this site enter, the more the merrier I love competition, especialy a cannabis one. let's get our lighter fingers ready for some serious bong rippin'
:anim_19:

R

Rolln J

will a medicann card suffice ? I can not get a state card - my county refuses to issue them!

Top Bottom