NorCO Grows unite!

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skoosh

Skoosh

HB, a friend had some rooted and dropped off a few for me a few minutes ago.

Sk
;-)_~~

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Chemdog #4
Sour Kush
OG Sin
Tang Haze x The White
Golden Goat x The White
Diagonal
Bubba Urkle
Chocolope
707 Headband
Golden Goat x Face-Off OG

4 females of The White x (Sour Kush x (Tang Haze x Amnesia Haze)) just went into bloom. Should be some fire.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Jarofunk that is quite the harem. Does that chocolope have any choco anything?

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

The Chocolope smells like straight cantaloupe. Very branchy. Packs good weight.

homebrew420

homebrew420

The one we have, single fem seed, is cantaloupe and something else. I will not be running it again. Low yields slow growth= loser to me regardless of how dank.

CageyBee

CageyBee

Hmmm.....well when Cannarado gifted the 91 to me he said only 10 peeps or so in Colo were growing this strain so keep it close. I have frankly had several ask about here but with respect to Cannarado haven't let her go anywhere. Frankly don' t see why. The Chemdog #4 (imo) is much better. A lot bigger yield and much easier to grow. I have to top and fimm top the 91 to get a decent yield which means twice as much time in veg. I also like the 4 better when finished. Better taste and just as good of a buzz. Gonna keep her around....just to say I got her....I guess??
The Purple Jones is still being evaluated. If not better than the last run will probably let here go as well. Do like the Bubba Jones though. The Lucenda and Dariy Queen are my current faves...both have great taste and flavor and both are fire. The Wi Fi is pretty good as well.

If its the VA cut you must not have dialed it in. That cut can come close in yield to the 4 and is stronger. Less of the lemon chem and more of the chem funk if that makes sense. There are probably 3 maybe 4 cuts labeled as the "91" going around CO. Not many have the VA. SkunkVA, chemfather, and apothecary are 3 I can think of. Each are very different.

4 is nice though! Ever try the D?

putembk

putembk

Thanks for the info there cagey. Pretty sure I have it dialed in. Yield is pretty good compared to the 4, a little less but lots harder to grow. Dainty little shit. Just finished a run of the 4 and Wow! Better than the 91, at least for me. I must not have the VA cut you mentioned. Hopefully Cannarado will chime in with some info on its origin.

Top Bottom