Normal Or Not ? 3weeks In 12/12

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

Oh, and if you intend to get 2oz you might want to get actual lighting.

I'm an ass to you because you refuse to take and advice and take all of it as criticism. Don't ask for help if you don't want it. Had you listened the first time you wouldn't have had dead plants. Oh well, keep being arrogant.

Mmmm, good old "chemical" nutrients. My plants love it.
good looking grow. idk why you keep trying to help him, he's being very arrogant to you, and funny how he said he didn't ask you shit but he started a thread asking for people's opinions on his grow lol looks like he only wanted praise instead of criticism and didn't get any

Last edited:
Bahs Creole

Bahs Creole

Except it's like passing knowledge to a wall.
I hug trees, because they share their energy.. when I talk to the walls, some of my most difficult problems are solved.. to you, he is merely a wall. Possibly that bit of knowledge you gave him will return from his subconscious mind.. except it will be his idea therfore he'll be more excepting of it :) some people have a hard time accepting constructive criticism..
Im over here dreaming about winning the lottery, so I can just garden and fish till my soul shoots into the depths of oblivion..
Namaste y'all

MW7945

MW7945

I hug trees, because they share their energy.. when I talk to the walls, some of my most difficult problems are solved.. to you, he is merely a wall. Possibly that bit of knowledge you gave him will return from his subconscious mind.. except it will be his idea therfore he'll be more excepting of it :) some people have a hard time accepting constructive criticism..
Im over here dreaming about winning the lottery, so I can just garden and fish till my soul shoots into the depths of oblivion..
Namaste y'all

Hug away bud.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Namaste y'all
wat u smookin dude, i need some of that luv bud:D

bicky studs

bicky studs

um is 2oz not like 50g?
i agree those dont look like happy plants.
so to ur question... mine looked like this midle of week3

IMG 1766

bicky studs

bicky studs

you got some issues going on for sure.
Without knowing what you gave them its hard to know exactly. Your plant looks hungry but is lacking the ability to uptake food for whatever reason (root issues, or lack of food present). I would also scope for bugs
Looks like there could be some pm too hard to tell.
dont like the pm lookin stuff either

Thanks for your reply @bdank no bugs issues feeding her home made organic teas I really burned her few weeks ago I know it's the pm
he means powdery mildue not ppm...;)

Herbalise

Herbalise

I love a good challenge people like you motova
good looking grow. idk why you keep trying to help him, he's being very arrogant to you, and funny how he said he didn't ask you shit but he started a thread asking for people's opinions on his grow lol looks like he only wanted praise instead of criticism and didn't get any[/QUOTE
Arrogant towards him also I meant I Didn't ask him for any help..praise? Lol he was not helping me..he tried to tell me something I already made up my mind to do grow in dirt not Coco over 1yr ago.

Herbalise

Herbalise

W
Except it's like passing knowledge to a wall.
what knogelege ? From who? Dude everyone else that try or help me I thank it's only you that think I'm being arrogant so just ignore me already.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Namaste y'all
Well said it's all about who and how the knogelege was share.

Latest posts

Top Bottom