Northern light, week 4 flower, 2sour OG's seedling wk 1.

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

good looking stuff but i was wondering is there any chance of getting some better quality photo shots as i found a northern lights seed thats probably early 90s and i just wanted to compare her to something........
Man I'm sorry bro, at that time I only had a cheap camera phone. Unlike now. So pics were crappy.
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

Hey I'm going to upgrade one of my rooms to 2 1200 mars 2 led how much do you think I will crop on the low end in a 4 by 8 tent?
I would say you would do great in that space with 2 -1200w Mars II. I agree it depends on skill and environment but I would easily say pounds no doubt.
Respect

champion

champion

you say the og is from seed, can i ask was the northern lights grown from cutting?

Power OG

Power OG

No it was a fem seed. It was actually a freebie in one of my single seed orders it's from Blimburn and it was suppose to be a auto but it did not display any auto traits, I vegged it for 2months and flowered it 9week's. I actually miss the plant it was a nice plant but ultimately I think theres better northern lights out there.
Respect

Dr.b420

Dr.b420

Ok yea I want to put the two mars 2 1200 in a 4 by 8 tent iv hit 4 and a half pounds with hps lights in that area before but if I could hit two pounds with the two mars lights I would be happy is that possible from what you have seen with you mars 2 light? If so I'm going to do two tents withe two 1200 wat mars2 lights in each and would hope to pull 4 pounds from both tents

Power OG

Power OG

4 pounds all together that is
I truly believe it could done bro. A 1200w is 3 of my 400w. I think that it could be done. I know a half pound with my 400w is doable. I now run my 400w Mars led as my main light and my 600w hps added during bloom for 6 of the 12hours
Respect

Top Bottom