• Thread starter dextr0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

I just ordered NL#5 old sensi crossed with BCSC's NL#5 male, this X was done by Bodhi so I'm looking for fire. Plants look happy and healthy Dex, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

dextr0

dextr0

Looking smooth, nice and bushy

Thanx krasi, those are a couple of days ago. Im looking at her today and shes got nice little hairs accumulating. Love it. Pix in a few.

I just ordered NL#5 old sensi crossed with BCSC's NL#5 male, this X was done by Bodhi so I'm looking for fire. Plants look happy and healthy Dex, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Thanx mal; I wish I knew more about where these came from...I just know they came from Cali. Everything Ive got from this dude is strait FIRE tho so I have no doubts this will b the same. Thanx for watching and hopefully u put some of them pix from that grow. I wanna see how they compare...be ez...

dex

dextr0

dextr0

^^Thanx krasi, heres some more pix.

1. NL day 20
2. Supposed to b isolated male NYCD x COCOA KUSH. 17 Days flowering, starving will feed tomorrow.
3. 3 New Feaks that came to play (L TO R); Cheese, Blue Widow, and White Widow

DSC04014
DSC04013
DSC04012
dextr0

dextr0

Ok I know Ive been gone for a while...updates w pix coming soon; I swear.

Right now Ive got the plants at someone else place...lots of bullshit behind that too. My girl started trippin again; cant blame her shes worried about the kids....Goes to show how u fucks in a medical (as wish-washy as that status maybe) state should b happy for at least that.

Anyway having problems keeping the girls feed and possibly having the light turned off at the proper time. No timer here as im using one bulb for veg and flowering. I also have different plants on different schedules.

I will b posting pix soon maybe yall can tell me what this dude was doing. Little running buds all around; which is why I think dude wasn't turning the light off when he was supposed....but what can u do. I b bac with pix soon.

dextr0

dextr0

Oh man....someone gonna come out of pocket for this one....well here are the girls a little grown up and doing bad. I haven't even got the big NL but tomorrow she b here. If these are any indication of how she will be...lets just not ponder the thought.

Heres a pic, If you follow and know me, U know I wouldn't ever have any plants lookin like these. Gimme a few weeks and I have em trained and ready.

DSC04021
dextr0

dextr0

Here we go; all trimmed up. Really though I just wanna trash every plant in that room. I absolutely hate stretchy, sickly plants.
DSC04024

dextr0

dextr0

I'm still loving my Northern Lights, Still kills some of my elites.
It's a classic for a reason. Love me some Nl5 for sure.

outwest

Without a doubt one of the bests smokes Ive had; which is why I understand alot of ppl stop and talk about it. When I first tried it was a knock down high with a skunky/citrus taste.

I actually have a thing for the sprite smell and taste. I collect almost all strains that have that taste or smell. Almost no one can smell what I smell (which I find weird myself), but Its there I swear.

Out of all the plants the NL's were the ones who best held up. Not so surprising though as this is supposed to be one of the easiest, best strains for beginners and indoor growing.

dextr0

dextr0

Here go some more pix. True to the threads name the first up is NL. These are two cuttings that survived, didnt really want any NL cuttings as Ive got seeds, but you never know when u will get strait fire out of a seed. These two cuttings were planted together since day one of rooting.

The other pix are of the room, just showing how a real pro does it. Fuck that stretchy, lanky, sickly plant shit. Im on a mission.
DSC04032
DSC04033

dextr0

dextr0

Mane, too upset to say much. This is the big girl...dont know what happen...dont care. Holdin the stem for reminders.
DSC04039

DSC04037
DSC04040
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Very sad, indeed. Bummer.

outwest

dextr0

dextr0

The NL flowering....gotta love it.

The rest are vegging out; ill take cuttings then flower them out. Need a harvest. On a side note my White Widow mother is in the back. She's dead as she has no new sites to grow from. All exept one dried up before they got to me, which I took as a cutting. That im happy to say is doing well. But look at how I brought back that green on her leaves. She sure tried.
DSC04063
DSC04064

dextr0

dextr0

Hey Goodsen thanx for stopping in. Would have been killer to see the big one in all potential huh?? Oh well this will do. I dont do much boosting (I do however have a small mix of EWC and fermented bananas that i exclusively use in flower just for that purpose) but we will see what happens.

Thanx for still watching everyone, I know its hard to follow something like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom