Not sure what I did to everyone....

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

But I seem to receive nothing but bad vibes and little stabs left and right......
I've been on thc since 09 under several handles, many of which I'm sure you all know.
For what ever reason it seems I am not accepted/welcome here anymore and that whatever I have to contribute is either worthless, or a flame on everyone else. I miss being able to share opinions and not be criticized to the max for what is only an opinion.......So I'll take my silly opinions elsewhere.
Some one said it's how I present myself.....Idk....If I've done something to offend anyone on here I apologize.

I think that I will be stepping away from this place for awhile.

True og
Not sure what i did to everyone

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Don't sweat it my brutha, I've been called a dick by alot on the boards here and there...fuck'm

Keep doin what your doin my friend..

I will say, there has been alot more hostile vibe lately, alot of new names that seem disgruntled about something or another

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter

No reason to go man. I get fuckin shit on pretty at least once a day here. It got worse once I became a mod. You will never be backed up by the entire site. Doesnt matter what you do or how polite you are... people gonna shit on you. Whwn it comes to the internet u need some decently thick skin unfortunately.

Your a good dude. I enjoy your posts and pics. Stay around......assholes blow thru but it seems like the good people stick around. One love brotha ~smf~

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

And I'll stand by that....I'm gonna puff a bowl of cookies now...........Yep thats right weak as shit.

While some may be fetching something for cookies or saving it for their stash, I'm in the back of venues handing this gsc out. I really really don't see what is so special about it.....It has a decent high but its not that pleasent of smoke in my honest OPINION> which I thought some might value.

If its all over some strains thats pretty lame. And to rip on me over have small nugs....whatever.
IMG 0527
IMG 0528
IMG 0529
IMG 0530

sky high

sky high

Don't sweat it. Stand for what you believe in.

So ya don't like Cookies, huh? So What? Hey...if ya don't like it..ya don't like it. No biggie. There's lotsa weed out there.

I think Bubba Kush sucks ass. I grew all of the made up pheno names and some crosses as well >trying to like her< and never changed my mind. Just not my thing/taste preference.

fuck em. Stay and play.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
And I'll stand by that....I'm gonna puff a bowl of cookies now...........Yep thats right weak as shit.

While some may be fetching something for cookies or saving it for their stash, I'm in the back of venues handing this gsc out. I really really don't see what is so special about it.....It has a decent high but its not that pleasent of smoke in my honest OPINION> which I thought some might value.

If its all over some strains thats pretty lame. And to rip on me over have small nugs....whatever.
View attachment 285541View attachment 285542View attachment 285543View attachment 285544

ahahhahahhahahahahhhahaaa!!!!
look at those tiny nugs. WTF?!!!

I always liked your posts. Haters gonna hate. Don't be so thin skinned brother!

I got a white hashplant pheno and a starfighter pheno that eats cookies for breakfast.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Different handles because I did some larger mmc grows on here in the past and needed to purge and reset.....ha.

If you noticed I haven't been posting for about a month or so and have been dealing with real life. I came back for a few days and got roped back into a bunch of shit. I understand what your saying but its more than than just that....Illmind, leadsled and growmaster and a few others have really pushed it. Genghisdon no longer uses any of the forums because he got so heated.

As my sig says I'm passionate....and if you ever smoke some of my nug it'll show, if you ever meet me in person it'll show. I have a hard time shaking things some times and def need to practice.

later yall.
here is a friends project from a few moons ago.
Its a old school POSITRONICS haze 19 x og kush. No need to get into the og involved as he has his harem and stories for another day.

IMG 0479
IMG 0476

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dunno what to say. I get respect cause I give respect, nobody seems to bother me and I hope I dont bother others...
Lots to do and see all over here there and everywhere.......
Not the end of the world to feel a little dissed

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah hangout man, fuck everyone and their wise cracks. Alot of pride and ego in this game and hobby unfortunately. I dig havin u around, sharin tips on the boards and havin fun. We r all unique here and there Farm wouldnt be the Farm without eveyone here. Hope to see ya around, brother.
Quest

Top Bottom