Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Having
Anger
Towards
Everyone
Reaching
Success

fuck those fools! i've smoked your dank and i KNOW your dedication is in the puddin.

fuck those haters.

and for the record im with you, i threw GSC out before it even finished. fuck that hype another hype strain wastin my time LOL

rollon

rollon

Dunno what to say. I get respect cause I give respect, nobody seems to bother me and I hope I dont bother others...
Lots to do and see all over here there and everywhere.......
Not the end of the world to feel a little dissed
hope those beautys have a lot of gravel.best of health chickenman peace

southstreets

southstreets

I wouldn't sweat it bro... I like ur threads! I check out all ur threads but don't post much... Keep on doing the do bro... And for the record I tried a sample of the cookies from a very reputable grower on the net and the cut came with the sample, the cut was in the trash 10 minutes later! Lol... Gsc looks fire but not my cup of tea and didn't think it's anything worth talkin bout.. Wish you the best SS

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Shit gets weird on the internet sometimes...well all the time.:confused: I apologize for any part I had in it bro. No hard feelings at all and I hope you stick around. Sometimes the CO vs CA bullshit gets in the way and gets completely out of hand. We're all here for the same reason when it really comes down to it though. We all share a common passion, we're hear to share and to learn and unfortunately lame drama comes along with it from time to time.

I was never trying to hate on you dude, I merely wanted to point out the reasons and posts I thought were causing you strife.

Without facial expressions and vocal inflection to go along with text on the internet things can be taken out of context quite easily as many of us have seen.

Anyways, I hope all is well with you and yours and I hope that all your breeding projects came out as stellar as you had intended.

Respect

D

Amber

Amber

ahahhahahhahahahahhhahaaa!!!!
look at those tiny nugs. WTF?!!!

I always liked your posts. Haters gonna hate. Don't be so thin skinned brother!

I got a white hashplant pheno and a starfighter pheno that eats cookies for breakfast.
I would give up all the cookies I got to have breakfast you. I think some good Master Kush puts the cookies to shame but im a lame too cause I got cookies in the oven. Those are for the bake sale though. Thats right after breakfast.

EVOKE

EVOKE

My Cookie Killer OG....aka (Panty Droppa OG)....aka Pdog;) You heard it here first....
20130123 195741

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Down; Bro, You have a Right to voice your opinion about GSC of what ever else you want to talk about here.
And if GSC isnt to your liking, thats cool. Everyone has different Tastes and preferences
same with music or food.

But I dont think its a good idea to go to a Grateful Dead Thread, full of Dead Heads,
and tell them how much you dont like the Grateful Dead..

Does that make sense? o_O

619ster

619ster

I can agree that I've seen the asshole side to you (more times than I've seen from many as everybody has that side to them) as many have probably seen and is the reason why you recieve the BS. I don't post a whole lot but I keep track of alot of what goes on. Overall I am not a confrontational person at all, but have seen how provocative you can be, which in turn brings the same KARMA right back to you, which I understand. Not everybody can keep they're lips sealed and speak only when spoken to or speak only when having something good to say. I don't feed into it from anybody, but I look past the BS and see you for what you contribute positively. Respect over here from me for sure as I know, understand, and share your passion. Keep it GREEN brotha, and let positivity be your guide.

That being said, I have yet to purchase a batch of cookies I'm satisfied with. So I'm after the cut myself to see if it's commercial growers fuckin up the product or if I'm getting fake shit. It looks legit, and definitely has that minty taste. But I want to see if it lives up to the hype once grown by me and I know for sure it's the verified forum cut.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Evoke - theres already a P-Dawg - just so you dont get people up in arms. Sounds fire though.

DwD - got a big ol cup of shut the fuck up for anyone who hates. I see it coming from a certain sect - CO peeps are too mellow for all the soap opera drama fo yo mama.
Out with the old and in with the new! GSC wil be old news pretty quick. Its the most whored out strain around today.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Evoke - theres already a P-Dawg - just so you dont get people up in arms. Sounds fire though.

DwD - got a big ol cup of shut the fuck up for anyone who hates. I see it coming from a certain sect - CO peeps are too mellow for all the soap opera drama fo yo mama.
Out with the old and in with the new! GSC wil be old news pretty quick. Its the most whored out strain around today.
I stated long ago I didn't think GSC was the end all, good to see I'm not alone, your good people DWD, nice sharp photos and those small nugs are usually kinder than the chunky Gravity buds!

I got no beef with you, I'm a smartass though so I might have made some comments in the past, fwiw.

GSC yields lower than most strains, it can yield decent but it won't outyield many common strains. If you like it grow it, GSC won't be bred with, it will be used to make freebies(if that tells you how I feel about it, lol)

DWD, ignore the hate, the energy they suck from you is better used for growing, Ghost OG ftw!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I can agree that I've seen the asshole side to you (more times than I've seen from many as everybody has that side to them) as many have probably seen and is the reason why you recieve the BS. I don't post a whole lot but I keep track of alot of what goes on. Overall I am not a confrontational person at all, but have seen how provocative you can be, which in turn brings the same KARMA right back to you, which I understand. Not everybody can keep they're lips sealed and speak only when spoken to or speak only when having something good to say. I don't feed into it from anybody, but I look past the BS and see you for what you contribute positively. Respect over here from me for sure as I know, understand, and share your passion. Keep it GREEN brotha, and let positivity be your guide.

That being said, I have yet to purchase a batch of cookies I'm satisfied with. So I'm after the cut myself to see if it's commercial growers fuckin up the product or if I'm getting fake shit. It looks legit, and definitely has that minty taste. But I want to see if it lives up to the hype once grown by me and I know for sure it's the verified forum cut.
I gotta say this first round of real forum GSC I've finished out is the best I've had, It went 71 days and is beyond organic. Tastes more minty than any GSC I"ve had and I've smoked forum GSC a few times...
People need to let it go longer and not overdo it nutrition wise. I did 5ml of additives and 15ml of bloom from a product that says 1-2Tablespoons a gallon. 2 oz of primo non flarf buds and she was not given the time of day. She can yield average not bumper compared to many others. Sure, some will yield with her but those same folks would yield more with a different strain. GSC, it's here, prob not going anywhere but the hype will die down after more people smoke it and that says a lot...

K

kolah

for the record..any of my Cali vs CO comments are just in fun. I know many of the Cali folks take their weed pretty seriously and justifiably so. You guys put out some good stuff for sure. A little rivalry is always good as long as it's friendly-like. (which may sometimes be hard to decipher from just words on a screen in internet-land)

Top Bottom