Not sure what I did to everyone....

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lets try & be kool everybody.. We all don't like the same strains & it's all good.. Don't 4get we all have different issues we need 2 smoke r weed 4.. So every strain won't help everybody.. I really like GSC it hits me hard like a indica if I pick her late.. & I really like indica type highs when my back pain acts up of when I need 2 get some sleep.. GSC also helps me with my appetite it gives me hella munchies.. Now everybody ain't gunna get this same medical value from this strain.. U need 2 find what works 4 ur particular needs.. Don't 4get these r meds & we all don't take the same meds.. Lets not fight about what strain works & what strain don't juss grow & smoke what works 4 u..

the rrock

the rrock

Coookies sucks. It's an opinion. I think plenty of strains suck. Likewise I said before if I had even a dollar more to profit on cookies I'd be defending it just like you. Hahaha. Whatever illmind. Plenty of peopl dont like cookies. You even say so yourself. Yep its strong, but it isn't a pleasnt high/smoke.

Illmind...good for you.
ive done a couple diff cookies strains, they are good but not worth all the hype,the plat cherry pie blows it away,and the black diamond OG blows everything away>strongest indica i have grown in 20 years,every time anyone smokes it, is an "event" it is something people soon dont forget

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

ive done a couple diff cookies strains, they are good but not worth all the hype,the plat cherry pie blows it away,and the black diamond OG blows everything away>strongest indica i have grown in 20 years,every time anyone smokes it, is an "event" it is something people soon dont forget
is that from og genetics?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Why can't we all just get a bong? Hahaha. Don't sweat the small stuff, DWD. Not every1 likes the Cookies, OG, Blue Dream, Purple and all that hype shit. I want the strains no1 is growing. So I can corner the market. Lol. I thought Graffiti sites were full of drama. I used to take my beef to the streets. Bomb over fools shit and beat up their crew members! See y'all in the train yards.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

its funny watching people scramble for the "real" cookies.

Did that breeder ever come out with seeds?.....Aligee wasn't it?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just read this review,

That Black Diamond sounds like a winner!
6ft 2lb pure indica og trees..I like the sound of that;)

Top Bottom