Not sure what I did to everyone....

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

way better stuff out there... hype train is re-boarding!!!!

and to think it was grown well you should love it, is such a bs saying.... cookies is decent at best.

pepsi challenge anyone??? did GSC win any awards.... has it topped any charts for testing? does it have a crazy good yield? or bring something to the table that no other strain does?

no to all of those questions.

the rap game ran more hype on this shit than makin it rain. fuckin ridic.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

What sucks is you dwd dont be fooled. Hating and gloating from the start. This thread is like a 20 something crybaby would post. Waaaa

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

if he was hating he would have tossed that shit in the trash like i did.

he grew it, plenty of times. and its legit. and it sucks.

sorry if that is "phenomenal" weed to you, and you really need to get out more if GSC is that awesome to people.

blazer

blazer

This thread is a waste of time but I keep coming back for the drama!lol

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Fyi it was never about te strain. Again it was never about the strain. It is about you and the way you convey. And trust me nothing about my cookies sucks. Many seem to experience operator errors and this strain seems to seperate skill levels which is obviosuly apparent.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

if he was hating he would have tossed that shit in the trash like i did.

he grew it, plenty of times. and its legit. and it sucks.

sorry if that is "phenomenal" weed to you, and you really need to get out more if GSC is that awesome to people.
Says the other 20 something..

squiggly

squiggly

It is about you and the way you convey. And trust me nothing about my cookies sucks.

Maybe its in the way you receive?

Stopped to think of that at all?

People are so quick to believe they have a complete understanding of what a person was trying to say. Communication is not so cut and dry as that.

I think cookies sucks, too, fwiw.

If you don't like the way someone communicates you have a few options:

1. Suggest they change it.
2. Adjust your perspective.
3. Ignore the person.

Not liking what someone says isn't a good reason to create your own problematic communication.

Do you really think you have something worthwhile to share with this guy, or are you just poking a fire?

Seems to me the latter, based on the way you've conducted yourself.

This is what can be expected. You reply to something you find ridiculous--and you end up looking ridiculous yourself.

It's a stupid argument. Who gives a shit if cookies is good or not. It's a personal preference like every other strain on the planet.

I don't like icing on cakes. You wanna sit here and fight with me about how icing is awesome, or maybe I just need to use a better icing recipe? Or are you going to just drop it and move on because it doesn't matter at all?

Same shit, different words.

If the guy is too abrasive for you, ignore him--it's that easy. More than that, it's what you've been told since the first boy/girl you didn't like on the playground. Why it takes so long for people to learn I will never figure out, but rest assured the answer is the same as when you were five.

E

Empire

Seperate skill levels. Thats funny shit.

Cookies has sucked since it hit the bay. Its popular from rap music and if u know the demographics of the bay area u know why it got popular. And it wasn't because it was good weed. Just like gdp took over years ago.. but at least gdp lasted longer then crookies and was actually decent herb.

Sorry u waste your time growing mediocre strains. But dont try and act like ur more skilled because u like a boring mediocre strain. And yes ive smoked plenty of cookies from many of the top growers in california and they all say the same. Meh.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yes seperate skill levels.. The people keeping her are satisfied and dialing. Some people like challenges. Look whos talking bad and look whos not direct correlation. Just saying. Over many of these girly threads lately. I just keep it real cant say the same for the oppostion.

squiggly

squiggly

I don't think it's bad necessarily. It's just a novelty item that doesn't really pack a punch. The taste only lasts for like the first two hits, and then alluva sudden you're not so happy to be smoking lower grade herb than you could be.

It's like anything, it's going to come down to personal preference--but I think GSC misses a lot of the marks that strains need to become widely popular based on their own merit rather than only hype.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

exactly.

people gettin all sentimental on mediocre cuts.... shits crazy!

who the fuck cares how old i am... especially when we are speaking of a strain thats been out 2-3 years TOPS?!?

funny how a 20 something needs to tell you to grow up... yes?

so grow up.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

he taught me the good things in life.....

guess thats why im not wasting time on GSC... sorry you had shitty parents!

take what ya can get style....

squiggly

squiggly

Your dad should have spanked you more
My dad actually beat the shit out of me. He probably should've done it less if we're being real about it. His life might not be so terrible now if he hadn't.

I fail to see how this plays into your shit argument that you're putting forward.

Look man you like what you like--and that's good for you. Other people like what they like and that's good for them. It doesn't NEED to be more complicated than that.

Enjoy the rest of this failstorm fellas, I'm checkin' out.

Top Bottom