Nothing But Canna Coco

• Thread starter 0sWizZle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0sWizZle

4200 watts....(3) 1000's and 1 dual 600 HPS/MH

2000 watts over a 4x6 and 2200 watts over a 4x8

i have blue dream and royal haze day 31 into flower in the 4x6.......blue dream under the 1200 watts...and under the other light is a bunch of seed strain i've vegged for 5 weeks from seed....everything from Elites Gear to some local homies out here in So Cal....

T

thc4sim

Welcome to the Farm Ozwizzle!

nice clean setup you got there mate, look forward to your updates!
niceOne

:character0103:

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking sweet, welcome to the farm

T

twigboy

Love the garden, nice lookin plants. Welcome to the farm!!

K

keebler420

Nice looking set-up but why are you using Black Plastic on the walls and floors and not Black and White Panda Film? Only asking a question, not judging anything.
Thanks

0sWizZle

thanks everyone for the welcome....

Keebler420....i've been lazy bro....i still need to lace the walls up for sure....thanks for the input bro

0sWizZle

update time....heres some more pics of the Garden...and heres some of my potions i use to get my clones up and going....I switched out my 600 watt MH in the Dual hood with another 600 watt hps....next week i'll update my other strains... 91 chem...Sour Bubba....Bannana OG/Bubba x Sour OG....Super Strawberry Diesel....949 Master Kush...Super OG....NLx...F.O.G...and Lemon Kush

X

xxYIKESxx

Those are some feeerroooostieeee buds you have there. Nice!

How do you prevent the coco from clogging the pump and fittings...there seems to be alot of free roaming coco gunk in that tray of yours.

0sWizZle

Yikes whats up bro...thanks for the comment....i hand water my plants every other day ....so the gunk doesnt do anything except look sloppy

X

xxYIKESxx

Oh ok...didn't realize it was a hand watering system

Boy, that sure is a lot of manual feeding!
So how is Elite's stuff? Is it worth the price? I'm thinking of getting some new genetics for future grows.

0sWizZle

Yeah hand water sucks at times...but shit...i never get issues when i do feed/waste...

Elites Gear is bomb i'm hoping to find a sick ass pheno of the Super Strawberry Diesel...the Bannana OG/Bubba x Sour OG is very interesting lookin plant as well...i'll post some pics up soon

J

Jalisco Kid

If you have not grown out the Blue Dream before I hope you flipped it real small as they to tend to get big. Nice room, I am far to lazy to hand water that many girls. JK

G

grizz

If you have not grown out the Blue Dream before I hope you flipped it real small as they to tend to get big. Nice room, I am far to lazy to hand water that many girls. JK
your not to lazy, to smart maybe but not lazy.

sdgrower

sdgrower

Very nice!
That is a super clean system OsWizZle.
Do you use the complete Canna line?

Cheers!
:animbong:

0sWizZle

whats up fellazzz...update time..no Canna Nutes for me sdgrower...GH 6/9 Macro/Bloom...

Elite Genetics Super Strawberry Diesel....i found a sick pheno....looks like its gonna produce a nice phat cola and its stout as fuck...also his Bannana/Bubba x Sour OG is smelling so bomb

X

xxYIKESxx

looking sweet

Oh...I don't think you have enough carbs on that shelf:surprised

R

ringworm

I do hand watering myself in coco but not that many plants. Love the garden hope to see some more pics of it soon! K+

Top Bottom