Nothing But Canna Coco

• Thread starter 0sWizZle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0sWizZle

update time....i'm about to harvest the Royal Haze and one tray of the Blue Dream....about 9 weeks in a few days...

the pics are of the Bannana/Bubba x Sour OG....a few phenos of Super Strawberry Diesel....A Bannana Fruit pheno of Fruit of the Gods....949 Master Kush...Super OG....and the new tray of Blue Dream....all these pics are at day 31

T

twisted metal

Sick set up Wiz, are you using 2 gallon pots, and what kind of coco mix? Your plants are looking so vibrant, im pulling up a chair for this.

0sWizZle

these photos are from 2 days ago...loving Elite Genetics strains...these super strawberry Diesels are lookin caked and the Bannana/Bubba x Sour OG looks amazing ...and my super OG has like a 1 foot cola...the 949 Master Kush pheno 1 is gonna be a huge yielder too....

0sWizZle

here are some more pics...the new plants are the 949 Master Kush....

0sWizZle

Sick set up Wiz, are you using 2 gallon pots, and what kind of coco mix? Your plants are looking so vibrant, im pulling up a chair for this.

1.5 gallon pots...and Str8 Coco nothing mixed into it....however...i add EM Microbes too the medium prior to transfering and weekly as a flush

P

PeePeePete

God, i bet your grow-room stinks.

Loving your work, please, please, please...

Keep posting

T

Tolpan

´damn, everything looks bomb! Great work!

I also use EM microbes and their melasse.

All the best!

Tolpan

0sWizZle

day 44 on the pic here ..the Super Strawberry Diesel and the Bannana Bubba x Sour OG on the right...

the rest are the 949 Master Kush day 10 of flowering...i bent some stems the other night...this Hortilux Blue bulb for the first 2 weeks of flowering along with Veg nuts....

love the combo :fighting0040:

U

USApotluvr1

What a great grow oswizzle!

You have your shite dialed in right, my friend! The colas are really filling in there, huh? Another happy coco grower...to tell you the truth, I've never heard anyone not happy when they switch to coco. I use GH micro, and bloom too, but I wasn't sure about the compatabilty with coco, but now I know for sure. I wonder if it would work in my waterfarms, I have a brick of coco and am wondering if the constant drip would be too much for the coco? I don't want to jack your thread, bro! I will follow this grow through the end!! potluvr

old.Ford

old.Ford

I am curious about anything I see that might give me a little more knowledge or a better more systematic way of doing the garden. What are the folded cards hanging from the ceiling? They look as if they have squares on them. Are they for writing down notes on when fed or are they something else. Every tip may be the one that gets me that super crop. Thanks . old.Ford

0sWizZle

i'm at day 52 and man...these Super Strawerry Diesels are smelling amazing! The 949 Master's are at day 16...

these other pics are of my new silver edition hydrohuts...i got the 3x3 and 2x4 both as veg/mother rooms....

some of these cuts are going to replace all the ones coming down in 11 days..i cant wait to run this one clone inpaticular...

Skywalker OG x White Russian...and heres a shot of the Mr Nice clone i'm gonna run

X

xxYIKESxx

Those are some stout buds...fat and squat...just like i like em,not how I like me wimmins tho

U

USApotluvr1

Hey oz!

EWverything is gettin' friggin' huge, nice job! potluvr

Billygoat

Billygoat

Very nice grow. Love the setup and the style. I've got the Blue Dream also. Just placed one into flowering and going to see how she turns out. Been curious as to this cut, since I got her. Very nice grow and love the info and pictures. Great job 0sWizZle, have a nice weekend and take care.
Later,
BG

0sWizZle

mannnnnnnnn.....in one of my 4x4's i'm running many different strains....but this Super Strawberry Diesel and Bannana Bubba x Sour OG are insane....everything is at day 58 and i'm about 5 more days....these girls started throwing mad colors out b4 i even gave them my cold water flush which will make these girls look even more amazing in a weeks time...

they are bomb yielders...look amazing...and now if that translates to smoke...then here are 2 keepers i've found to add my vault...

here's also a pic of the 949 Master Kushes at about 4 weeks...

Top Bottom