• Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USApotluvr1

New bunch Os?

All lookin' healthy, bro'! Will be watchin'! potluvr

0sWizZle

I'll post some pics soon...

just planted a good amount of seeds...Hash Master....Purple Suicide (Sour Bubble bx3 x Elites Twisted Purple OG Kush) Double Platinium (Platinum Bubba x Elites TPOGK)....Diablo OG x SAGE...and some OG seeds i've collected from different sacks over the last few years...sacks being like elbows....

i'm giving everything like a 3 week veg from seed then right into the flowering room...i'm hoping to find something special in the this seed run....those seeds that i've been saving onto...some of those sacks had no names but were just nasty..str8 fucken Iron Lung status....hopefully no nanners for ya boy Swizzle :)

Greyskull

Greyskull

not sure what the plants were on the table, though i think it was the 4x6...
i am thinking of dropping from 20 per 4x4 (4 rows of 5) down to 16 for 1 per sq ft.

still unsure.... at least i have a few weeks of veg to decide hehe

J

JeffSpicoli

killer pics bro!! You should post up some dry nug shots if ya ever get a chance.
Everything looks very very healthy and happy

0sWizZle

Thanks for all the cool comments everyone...

GS....that 4x6 has 1 per sq ft...in my other tray i just finished up the blue dream...i had 20 in there and got 30 ounces...i could have got a few more zips had i not let them stretch so much the first couple of weeks....i like 16 per 4x4 if its got some branches...if not 20 is perfect..

JS what up bro...here some pics of the nugz i still have..they're the Super Strawberry Diesel and Bannana Bubba OG...

0sWizZle

heres a peek at the seeds i have going....i'll take pics of the girls soon...the 949 Masters are starting their flush today and i'm on day 14 of my Skywalker OG x White Russian....Mr Nice G13xHashplant....unknown Bubba Kush

U

USApotluvr1

Nice oz!

Beautiful buds, bro'!! They do look oh so dank, I think I like the Banana the best!! potluvr

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice looking buds...I bet they smoke even better than they look!! :smiley_joint:

You've got an awesome room, but damn that's a lot of hand watering! You are definitely a dedicated grower

Grow Safe

SDC

0sWizZle

949 Master Kush 12 days from Harvest....this strain got that TMV disfigurement from a Larry Cut i got a while back...actually it was the the white flies i used to have that transferd this shit around...its funny though..it didnt fuck up one this besides a few leaves..everything else is spot on perfect...thank u for Forbid / Azatrol....no bug can withstand a room thats been hit by this combo

0sWizZle

here are the girls 2 weeks into flowering...just had each tray under the 1,000 watt Hortilux Blue for the frist 2 weeks...then i switched them over tonight to the HPS bulbs..

Sour Diesel x Trainwreck x Snocap

Skywalker OG x White Russian

Mr Nice G13/Hashplant

Unknown Bubba Kush

and here my seedlings...2 more weeks of veg for them then flower time....i cant wait...i have some crazy crosses...and some fucken dank seeds i've saved for years

F

Frutty_Grower

Hi 0sWizZle! Outstanding grow mate after I´ve red your thread I am definitely sure I´ll switch to coco! Keep up the good work!

M

Magic beans

Great show Oswizzle, Its always nice to see a green thumb in action. what pH range are ya stickin around?

0sWizZle

Man...I have been bussssssy....so i have my room...the 4,000 watts with co2...and i added a 3x3 hydro hut silver edition and laced it up with a co2 controller.... 1200 watts over a 3x3 12 bannana bubba sour og's in the tent....

in the big room....i'm a few days from harvesting what i thought was skywalker og hybrids....it looks like the pre 98 bubba to me...dank as fuck ....also some mr nice from sensi seeds and sour wreck x snocap....

in the other tray in about 2 weeks into bloom ....i have a bunch of bomb strains....

Hashmaster....Double Platnium (Cali Cannetics)....Purple Suicide... (Cali Cannetics)...A bunch of bag seeds Ogz i have been saving over the years...diablo OG x Sage x Master Kush....

Also have some clones i took of my super strawberry diesel that are going to replace the girls i'm taking down shortly...

i also have 2 different Co2 controllers...the CAP PPM 2A and the Sentinel CO2 controller....the Sentinel is on another level compared to the CAP and is about a hundred dollars cheaper...

last pic is of a mutant sour bannana og...

P

Papa_kush

Great setup man! Love your room and the product aint lookin too shabby neither! Keep up the good work son.

Top Bottom