Notill Indoor Gardening With 315 Lecs

• Thread starter 303Organics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

To the op i would suggest one thing your room looks excellent very impressed.
I would invest in 2 "pvc pipe cut it so its above soil about 2" and long enough so that it reaches the bottom of pot .
drill or use a grinder and make slots this will also allow better air exchange you can also cover the bottom and drill slots about 8" up and place actual greens in it ground up mixture of what ever kinda a compost bin while your growing :)
You got any pics of this method?or a link.sounds very interesting.have you ever tried blending all the greens n pealings?diy organic neuts?

keiksweat

keiksweat

hey @mancdank .think I've figured it out about the hermie issue!would a tiny 12v fan ,wich was blowing across the tops,slipped and was wind burning a big colah for x number of days.i only noticed the burnt leaf tips and moved it a couple of weeks ago.anyway,would this cause it to hemie?I'm thinking this is more likely than me un zipping the tent,in the dark a few times.what you reckon bro?

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

You got any pics of this method?or a link.sounds very interesting.have you ever tried blending all the greens n pealings?diy organic neuts?

It really works plant growth trippled here in 18 gallon soil transplanted @4th week and another picture @5th week under one 18 watt sunblaster 18 " T5 Ho to give you a idea

Now i just used those for extra air exchange but
What a person should do is calculate depth from bottom of pot to top of soil cap bottom of it and drill slots along sides. all away around 2 " pvc pipe

Then place it in a second pipe lets say 4 or 6" this one will be same length as original pipe place some soil inside to support it and center it you can use trap ties what ever to keep it centered .. just remember to drill slots on the big pvc pipe at intervals lets say @ 4 , 8 , 12 Inches
Now all you do is add fresh greens coffee what ever in it if you got worms throw them also in there give it little soil an water

Every watering pour some in there first it will drain and osmostic pressure in the pipe will force nutrients and fluids out into the slots you put on outside pvc

ok so just to give plants more air looks like this transplant from seed 3 weeks and after 4t week under 18 watts T5 Ho she blew up incredible
Pvc slots
Completed
3rd week
4t week old

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Now to make it a live compost bin right in your medium use same slots in inner pipe on outer pipe cut slots at intevals going up but but not all on one side stagger it use a what ever to get your greens and even manures down inside leaving the smaller pvc pipe as where your going to pour water ,
I found having small drain holes about 6" up on big PVC pipe i used small drill bits talking 32'nds sizes really small so it drains really slow
then cut slots about 3" from top of soil
So when you water you water there mixes in with compost creating sorta a slurry its not that bad but the the pipe fills and drains slowly out the bottom but also just below the top soil

Its a win win
Live compost
Live compost in soil

Top Bottom