Notill Indoor Gardening With 315 Lecs

• Thread starter 303Organics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
303Organics

303Organics

Greetings everyone,
Im a notill gardener running a hand mixed, Clackamas Coot style, regenerative living soil in 8 x 20 gallon fabric pots.
Heres an 8x8x8 space well be working with this winter. Heres what it looked like when we started...
Notill indoor gardening with 315 lecs

keiksweat

keiksweat

Took some GG4 and Blue Dreams cuts, hoping they will take roots soon!
yeah they are definitely the way to go. 1.9umols ,that's crazy amount of usable light.everyone I know who's trying them,have changed out there whole rooms.even my pal on the farm is in The process of getting 3 more.think your gonna do great things in that sealed room with all that full spectrum of light .im in for the show anyway.gg#4 too,good luck mate.

303Organics

303Organics

yeah they are definitely the way to go. 1.9umols ,that's crazy amount of usable light.everyone I know who's trying them,have changed out there whole rooms.even my pal on the farm is in The process of getting 3 more.think your gonna do great things in that sealed room with all that full spectrum of light .im in for the show anyway.gg#4 too,good luck mate.
Thanks for the love brother! Cant wait!

303Organics

303Organics

My base soil consist of:
1/3 spaghnum peat moss
1/3 ammended compost (Malibu Compost)
1/3 lava rock (3/4 inch)

For each cubic ft of compost, i added
1 cup neem seed meal
1 cup kelp meal
1 cup crab meal
4-5 cups Basalt
1/2 cup gypsum
1 cup of Powdered Malted Barley
6 cups of Biochar
All props to Clackamas Coot on this mix btw

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

My base soil consist of:
1/3 spaghnum peat moss
1/3 ammended compost (Malibu Compost)
1/3 lava rock (3/4 inch)

For each cubic ft of compost, i added
1 cup neem seed meal
1 cup kelp meal
1 cup crab meal
4-5 cups Basalt
1/2 cup gypsum
1 cup of Powdered Malted Barley
6 cups of Biochar
All props to Clackamas Coot on this mix btw

Get some EWC in that mix 10 cups per 20 gallon

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

To the op i would suggest one thing your room looks excellent very impressed.
I would invest in 2 "pvc pipe cut it so its above soil about 2" and long enough so that it reaches the bottom of pot .
drill or use a grinder and make slots this will also allow better air exchange you can also cover the bottom and drill slots about 8" up and place actual greens in it ground up mixture of what ever kinda a compost bin while your growing :)

303Organics

303Organics

I would recommend some fish bone meal or bone char.
Thanks for the input Homesteader, but Im sure ill be covered with the Rockdust and Biochar i added. Biochar makes Phos more bioavailable and plus, as long as my microbial life is dialed in, whenever the plant need some Phos, it'll create the exudates that feed the specific microbes in the soil who create the specific enzymes to break down and make Phos, or any other nutrient for that matter, bio available to the plant. Soil food web ftw! Also, if i ever need a jolt of Phos specifically, i topdress with Powered Malted Rye, as it contains a high amount of Phos. I topdress with some sort of sprouted grain (Barley, Rye) about once every 10 days or so. :smoking:

303Organics

303Organics

To the op i would suggest one thing your room looks excellent very impressed.
I would invest in 2 "pvc pipe cut it so its above soil about 2" and long enough so that it reaches the bottom of pot .
drill or use a grinder and make slots this will also allow better air exchange you can also cover the bottom and drill slots about 8" up and place actual greens in it ground up mixture of what ever kinda a compost bin while your growing :)
Gonna have to start adding potato peels to my worm bin then, let them work on it, and topdress when needed. I already feed my worms Neem seed meal, kelp, crab meal, malted grains, and basalt. Ill post pics of my castings soon as im ready to harvest and topdress the pots.

Top Bottom