Novelty Seeds 2015 !!! Old Stuff

• Thread starter chillywilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings

Peace grow buddies, got the beans of beans what u got?
Novelty seeds 2015  old stuff
Novelty seeds 2015  old stuff 2
Novelty seeds 2015  old stuff 3
Novelty seeds 2015  old stuff 4
Novelty seeds 2015  old stuff 5
Novelty seeds 2015  old stuff 6
Novelty seeds 2015  old stuff 7
Novelty seeds 2015  old stuff 8
;)

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings

Trying to maintain some integrity in the midst of adversity. Here in D.C. hope goes around. Trying to do some brreding, but no space or sponsors. I'm with the national capital master gardeners association(ncmga) here USDA certified. Here I'm a landscape gardener(35yrs) cannabis(20 yrs), USDA (13) peace grow buddies.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I remember them and alot more,1.00 ea. seed and 5.00 minimum,lol.We didnt know much about genetics back then,no internet and only a few books that they actually considered paraphenalia if you were caught with them.First ad for seeds i saw i thought why the fuck would i buy seeds?I throw hundreds away from every ounce,lol.First seeds ordered were probably late 70's,cant remember the name but nevil was the breeder,also bought super sativa seed club beans back then too,time flies...

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I remember them and alot more,1.00 ea. seed and 5.00 minimum,lol.We didnt know much about genetics back then,no internet and only a few books that they actually considered paraphenalia if you were caught with them.First ad for seeds i saw i thought why the fuck would i buy seeds?I throw hundreds away from every ounce,lol.First seeds ordered were probably late 70's,cant remember the name but nevil was the breeder,also bought super sativa seed club beans back then too,time flies...

Early 80's for me but same place,sssc

Now if I had only been as smart as Chilly and held onto some of those beans

chillywilly

chillywilly

Forgot these, a buddy came to stay at my crib off and on since 07, he was last at my camp 2013 & left his stuff, art works, clothing etc. Well these beans were left that I kicked myself yrs ago for not saving more. These beans are from Belize CA from like 92 & my boy still got em! whew. I remember them as huge seeds, but nowhere as monstrous as the true Afghan stuff in 80s with those seeds as large as green peas!
KIMG0028

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Yeah, start an old seed collection grow thread for people to pop what they have. I would do it but don't have any old seeds. I imagine the percentage of germination is pretty low on the real old stuff.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I have to admit I am Jelly, I would be torn between keeping them as they are and risking zero germination and having nothing, maybe just germ one at a time and cross the Indicas with and Afghan, and Sativas with a Sativa Landrace or IBL. Or risk to at a time and incross?

chillywilly

chillywilly

Peace and blessings grow buddies, been looking for folks to work with, my sponsors are some what lack, some folks lack faith, been holding for yrs, peace brothers out here, I'm in D.C.lol doin this for yrs myself med patient doing here what many have feared to do holding the fort down, in the trenches... all and most on hold till good conditions. I'm small guy ... trying to help suffering folks...
Peace to all... I'll check back ...if any can help a CMG( certified master gardener) in a quest to help to maintain a seed lot not of the fad, help. These seeds are in prime conditions and all germinate as according to standard salvation conditions...

Peace to all

Latest posts

Top Bottom