Now u like Arizona

• Thread starter Easyrasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dignan

Hey easyrasta, you're right on, brother.

This isn't about just any Californians coming over. You and I both have longtime friends in the cannabis world who we welcome with open arms and bags of our own headstash.

But when it comes to having Arizona's program over-run by the same money-hungry profiteers who have turned California's mmj program into a joke that other states trying to enact laws have to fight to keep from being associated with, no thanks.

And speaking of having long-time friends in the cannabis world, there isn't a cut out there that can't be had with a single PM or phone call. We don't need anyone to bring their cuts here. Most of them are already here. Most of them are already everywhere.

As for AZ not having high quality weed, I visit California regularly and I'll tell you that 90% of what I run into isn't that impressive. The other 10% is killer, just like every other state. The magic comes from the gardener, not from the geographic location.

Peace-
Dig

D

Dignan

The health department says they want to regulate from the seed to the distribution. They have not stated how or what they will allow as far as starting from clones or seeds or the source thereof.
i hope we wont have to grow government weed
peace
Ez

I know they've mentioned this, but I don't see any way they can implement this. Tracking seedlings? With DNA testing? Bands around the stalks? And I really can't imagine the state wants to have anything to do with clone or seed production.

But hey, it is Arizona and the people entrenched in the government have all kinds of insane ideas, like 2,500 mile long fences and trying to improve education by cutting funding, so who knows. They may try.

KAL EL

KAL EL

And speaking of having long-time friends in the cannabis world, there isn't a cut out there that can't be had with a single PM or phone call. We don't need anyone to bring their cuts here. Most of them are already here. Most of them are already everywhere.
Peace-
Dig

Ain't that the truth? LOL
Don't forget, cuts coming from CA have a 90% chance of mite ifestation too. LOL

D

DesertRat

EZ, let them come , let them come here with deep pockets and big dreams of striking it rich wherever they are from .. lmao , 90% of the YES votes here can't / wont get a med card anyway...this shit here is STATE run & STATE approved , simple Dr rec ain't gana work .. sit back in the cut my friend and see how many shop owners that forked over them big notes GO BROKE because they can't compete with the existing market. Why do you think there will be only 125 shops state wide and not 10000000's just in each county like Cali ???

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey easyrasta, you're right on, brother.

This isn't about just any Californians coming over. You and I both have longtime friends in the cannabis world who we welcome with open arms and bags of our own headstash.

But when it comes to having Arizona's program over-run by the same money-hungry profiteers who have turned California's mmj program into a joke that other states trying to enact laws have to fight to keep from being associated with, no thanks.

As for AZ not having high quality weed, I visit California regularly and I'll tell you that 90% of what I run into isn't that impressive. The other 10% is killer, just like every other state. The magic comes from the gardener, not from the geographic location.

Peace-
Dig

Dignan>>i think ya bumped your head with your opinions but you are free to have them<<
I do know you can not get any cut you want via pm or a phone call<<>>That is just a silly thing to say,and I can prove that:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

J

jd123

I know they've mentioned this, but I don't see any way they can implement this. Tracking seedlings? With DNA testing? Bands around the stalks? And I really can't imagine the state wants to have anything to do with clone or seed production.

But hey, it is Arizona and the people entrenched in the government have all kinds of insane ideas, like 2,500 mile long fences and trying to improve education by cutting funding, so who knows. They may try.

i certainly hope that would never happen but if the state government went through with it they would probably use dna testing and the weed developed by monsanto for the feds for medical research and whatnot, which im sure already has its dna mapped out. im sure dna testing isnt cheap or simple but regulating what you grow is entirely possible.

i seriously doubt that will happen tho i would imagine it would take too much funding and piss too many people off but hell you never know nowadays.

KAL EL

KAL EL

Dignan>>i think ya bumped your head with your opinions but you are free to have them<<
I do know you can not get any cut you want via pm or a phone call<<>>That is just a silly thing to say,and I can prove that:)

gtd

I am pretty sure he meant in generalities. I know tons of growers as well.

D

Dignan

gtd

You don't need to prove that I say silly things; I prove it daily. :icon_spin:

But for kicks, name one cut that is in high demand by patients that can't be had. And not just a plant you personally selected that you don't share, cuz we all have one of those, eh? How about a cut that a dispensary couldn't live without, due to patient demand and/or competition from another dispensary who does have the cut.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter

But for kicks, name one cut that is in high demand by patients that can't be had. And not just a plant you personally selected that you don't share, cuz we all have one of those, eh? How about a cut that a dispensary couldn't live without, due to patient demand and/or competition from another dispensary who does have the cut.

That is easy my friend
>>for starters the REAL Chems>> D and the 4 for starters<<Are all horseshit cuts being sold at dispensary's in CA and that is a fact<<>>All fake>>The ones that think they have it are just unknowing and is not there fault.

Here is a good example of confusion at its finest>>

Its not as easy as you think obtaining the real deal is all im saying:damnhippie:

gtd

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter

The better question is how do you know all the cuts you have or think you have are what they say they are?

I would say the more weed the more good. If you grow the chron I dont see what you are worried about. Other people setting up shop with all their money? Oh well. If you have the cash and you choose that route and have the dank you still have nothing to worry about. I see way to much whinning when it comes to med states. Is it because the price drops? This is still something I dont understand. I would love to buy and smoke 200 dollar ounces. Shit I would love to sell them almost legally at that price. Hey guess what I live in a state thats not medical and has some of the harshest laws in the US. I would love People to flood this market (oh wait they do lol) from Cali or where ever else. Why? I smoke weed. Love it. The more the merry is what I say. Bring on the weed in masses!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Amen. Seriously.

I dont like to nag but come on. It seems as time goes on some people in med states get more and more negitive and start hearing comments like "before they came in and fucked up the med scene" or "I've been here since day one and they better realize..." Not taking a shot at anyone but guys and gals from non med states just sit back and laugh. Smoke a bowl and laugh some more.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
^^^agreed - there is dank anywhere you go in this country - who cares who had it first?

Im more concerned with who is gonna share it with ME!

KAL EL

KAL EL

That is easy my friend
>>for starters the REAL Chems>> D and the 4 for starters<<Are all horseshit cuts being sold at dispensary's in CA and that is a fact<<>>All fake>>The ones that think they have it are just unknowing and is not there fault.

Here is a good example of confusion at its finest>>

Its not as easy as you think obtaining the real deal is all im saying:damnhippie:

gtd

so the Chemdog #4 and Chemdog D that green lantern seeds has is not real? cuz i have that Chemdog D too.

D

Dignan

It sounds to me like GTD is saying that if you source your cuts from dispensaries, you don't always know that you're getting the real deal, which is very true from what I hear. I wouldn't know because I've never purchased a cut from a dispensary, or paid for a cut from anybody. If you know the right people like we do and those folks are tried-n-true, your chances of having the real deal are greater.

I hear what you're saying GTD and I pretty much agree. What I heard at first from ya was "Arizona ain't getting the good cuts unless the Cali peeps bring 'em over there" which wouldn't be true.

Peace-

Dig

T

Tom2tom

this is my first post ever on this site so don't hate >.<
but i've got some really good local grown out here in phoenix.
ignore the names it's all hype.

http://i219.invalid.com/albums/cc30/thomasalexander/buds/purps5.jpg

http://i219.invalid.com/albums/cc30/thomasalexander/buds/sweettooth3.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom