• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nutts

Nutts

Here's a little Intro to one of my favorite girls ever. Mia
She's six months and sixty three pounds. Her head is a wrecking ball lol

Nutts

Nutts

These here are some more shots of the skywalker crosses I decided to give them their first fim today and tied em over to the side. The lowers have already moved into a better canopy. More even. I may start foliar feeding every two days with a weak weak strength. Maybe with microblast to make sure they get everything they need

Nutts

Nutts

The three gallon plastic containers plant is definitely larger and more vigorous but since these are first generation I could end up with three distinctly different plants. I can already tell the three gallon is a replica of the mother skywalker which makes me super happy ill probably be pollenating that one If its a female.
If this beautiful one turns out male. Is there anything I can do with that pollen? Or is it " unstable" so to speak

Nutts

Nutts

Here's today's shot of the fimming and lst I've done on these girls. One is already showing preflowers Looking nice and healthy. Fed grow once

Nutts

Nutts

So the plants are on week two since sprout and I've found since my cellar gets cold that the plants grow much faster just by heating the water a little. Not hot warm.

Nutts

Nutts

The skywalker cross plants I'm calling jway are getting real viceroys now. Two maybe three weeks for seed.

Nutts

Nutts

The skunk number one x northern lights is a triploid. Or whatever they call it nowadays.

Top Bottom