Numbnutts new grow. STOP ON IN. ALL WELCOME

• Thread starter Nutts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nutts

Nutts

Hey guys. Had to take a little break. Forgot my password and I'm not very savvy as far as tech goes anyway. I'm back and now have these same plants in flower were on day twenty. Everything is running smoothly

Nutts

Nutts

Update on the garden. Day twenty flower everything is now filling in nicely Here's a group shot.

B

Burned Haze

That's awesome that you are doing some crosses . I grew a five pack of bubba 76 (still growing 1 pheno) for over a year (indoors& 1 outdoor)
Def thought it was a good plant. ET seeds seem to have some great gear, tried 3 others from them and the other true shower was def the Lemon Diesel. Man that has some serious showers :)

Anyways good luck on ur crosses, I'm sure you will do fine ;)

BH

Nutts

Nutts

That's awesome that you are doing some crosses . I grew a five pack of bubba 76 (still growing 1 pheno) for over a year (indoors& 1 outdoor)
Def thought it was a good plant. ET seeds seem to have some great gear, tried 3 others from them and the other true shower was def the Lemon Diesel. Man that has some serious showers :)

Anyways good luck on ur crosses, I'm sure you will do fine ;)

BH
Thanks brother I'm glad you made it by I appreciate the comment I plan on growing out the other seeds I have and seeing how many phones come from them

Nutts

Nutts

Here's a shot of my garden tonight when I shit the lights on day twenty one flower right around there anyway. This plant is showing a nitro def on week three so I added a quarter strength grow mix last feeding. Hopefully I can green her up for another three weeks. I know the skywalker finished at sixty two or so days. But if this bud development is anything like the nl x la conf it'll be a long flowerer

Nutts

Nutts

Another shot of my twelve twelve from seed plant. Star47 three days veg before light flip and a couple bud shots

sixstring

sixstring

Nice grow nutts, that cross your workin looks awesome.everything does really, peace

Nutts

Nutts

Nice grow nutts, that cross your workin looks awesome.everything does really, peace
Thanks. She's really getting filled in now too. She's moving a little faster than the rest getting a little fatter than the others.

Nutts

Nutts

Went down today is day twenty two havent had any sort of real nutrients schedule I just kinda look stem and adjust what they need. This plant here is a star47 abdshewas starting to yellow at the bottom which is normal but week three is too early so I added some grow bottle says seven caps I use one
Also a shot of one of her many colas

Nutts

Nutts

Here is the j way. (Nl x la conf x skywalker og) she's a little older than the rest so I'm not surprised she started to show a cal mag def I added one teaspoon of cal mag plus to a gallon of water and she's doing fine now. All food is organic

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Here is the j way. (Nl x la conf x skywalker og) she's a little older than the rest so I'm not surprised she started to show a cal mag def I added one teaspoon of cal mag plus to a gallon of water and she's doing fine now. All food is organic View attachment 313813 View attachment 313814
Where is the mod. Dont post stuff like this for me to view and I am waiting for some weed to come. AHHHH torture my caregiver better get his ass in gear. That looks awesome .. I wanna hit...LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom