Numbnutts new grow. STOP ON IN. ALL WELCOME

• Thread starter Nutts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nutts

Nutts

Where is the mod. Dont post stuff like this for me to view and I am waiting for some weed to come. AHHHH torture my caregiver better get his ass in gear. That looks awesome .. I wanna hit...LOL
Thank you. I appreciate that I just figured one grow when I had a beautiful male nl x la confidential that I'd toss it outside the room and wait for the pollen once they were ready to open I tossed it in a bag after cutting a branch off. Shook the branch into the bag kept the pollen and used a brush to put it on one tiny lower branch of the skywalker female I had and now I have something I created myself I love it. I'm my own caregiver. Lol

Nutts

Nutts

Here is one of the two week veg star47 s I have on day 22 of flower and some of her colas. She was fimmed and tied then released and she has 9 nice colas

Nutts

Nutts

Bottom of a thirty day star. Day twenty four flower starting to yellow. Should I hit her with more grow? It's only third week right? Just the very lowest leafs.

Nutts

Nutts

I very gently by blocking buds using my hand I foliar sprayed this plant with grow to help get n to her fast she was starting to drop yellow leafs at week three. Way too early she's not more yellow so I guess it's works.

Nutts

Nutts

I have roots growing through the bottom of the forty five day plant. Could that be why she's having the issue ? Rootbound? There's no bugs in there but there's a lot of root coming though as in if it sat in a puddle of some other plants watering on the floor the roots could have takin in too much of something. Or maybe because I flushed this one on day thirty idk.

Nutts

Nutts

Here's a shot of my skywalker of. She's not the fastest filler but she sure did stretch and one good thing is skywalker fills those branches. You get solid branch long buds slim on with a little stretch

Nutts

Nutts

Quick question guys. My skywalker is very stretched. Would you guys clear this shit out of the bottom it still has its perfect original first fan leafs. But all the buds start halfway up the plant. Total stretcher. Should I get rid of all the shit down low. I removed a little for a few days didnt wanna stress her too bad in flower here she is. All the shot down low is healthy as all fucknuts but is it useless as far as the plants needs now bin sure if I had side light it would be different but I only have the two sixs hanging. The second pic is the lower part of her All foliage. No bud

Nutts

Nutts

have you checked runoff on this girl?maybe just hungry with all the extra roots in there.lookin real good in here nutts,peace
Thanks bro bi think yeah she is just more hungry because about a week and a half ago I flushed her not completely like fifteen gallons but about four gallons of one fourth strength grow just to clean her out. Maybe the one cap full of grow wasn't enough. Maybe I need to add more grow which is why I foliar fed those bottom large fan leafs. The ones where I wouldn't have to spray buds ya know. She's even more yellow though than since I flushed so I'm maybe on a hit her with a good dose of grow three weeks in bro is way too far along for high n batt guano? Probably right it'll stay too long at this point at least the bottled nutes I can flush.

Nutts

Nutts

Well I went ahead and have the star47 a good blast of grow bell see where it goes from here. Sit was pretty typical n deficiency though so I feel confident She's a large producer so it only makes sense shed need more food. She's getting pretty frosty also

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah man I run alot of strains at once and my main strain masterkush needs alot more n then alot of other strains.but I dont follow rules lol, I like to run higher n during flower on alot of stuff cause thats what keeps leaves green and healthy and healthy plants make better budz.it also why I hit my girls with calmag plus alot for the extra N it has.and calcium can help keeps salts from accumulating in your soil if you use chem ferts.

Nutts

Nutts

Yeah man I run alot of strains at once and my main strain masterkush needs alot more n then alot of other strains.but I dont follow rules lol, I like to run higher n during flower on alot of stuff cause thats what keeps leaves green and healthy and healthy plants make better budz.it also why I hit my girls with calmag plus alot for the extra N it has.and calcium can help keeps salts from accumulating in your soil if you use chem ferts.
See I've never had any experience with cal Magexcept for when I bought it. I'm not really sure when and if to use it so any info you can school me on is really appreciated.

Nutts

Nutts

Now in debating with myself. Do u pull the yellow leafs off that are totaly yellow or do you let em stay and drop naturally. Obviously this plant needed n bad and I didn't notice the signs it was showing and now I lost a lot of fans because of it. I hit it with a good half strength grow today though so well see can't believe I let her get this far. What would you guys do with this plant this yellow on day twenty five. Flower obviously Pretty stupid to let her go this far at this point but then again maybe she's nut a pig ya know ?

Nutts

Nutts

And this skywalker og. Basicaly all the flower development a up top. She stretched a lot and there's a lot of waste down bottom. What to do. Would you clean out the bottom and leave just the colas. I'm debating that Maybe I should get rid of the tiny tiny branches down there and the original fan leafs.

Nutts

Nutts

Day twenty six I believe and everything is going well. Had to blast the star47 with grow she was yellowing pretty early. Day 26 way too early. Id like her to yellow on day fifty

Nutts

Nutts

Some bud shots from the third week of flower day twenty six. Moving into week four soon.

Nutts

Nutts

More bud shots from day twenty six flower. Star47. skywalker x og. Nl x la confidential x skywalker x og. Jway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom