Nutrient burn or something else?

• Thread starter Richard123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Also, it looks like the die back on the lowest leaves is from the leaf sitting on wet medium too long. Try to avoid that in the future. Just snag any leaves laying on the dirt.

R

Richard123

Ok, thanks, I’m just gonna toss out for starters, and forgive me if you went through the thought, but, you could very easily be robbing the cannabis of essential nutrients, IF that passion fruit has the same needs as your herb. They look green and lush, maybe some regular wear and tear and a bit high levels of nitrogen. A slight critter issue, but they look ok

Definitely not calmag hahahaa.

Edit, I see they aren’t in the same pots now, disregard what I was saying about nutrition and passion fruit.
Much appreciated. Yeah, all the plantings (cannabis, honeysuckle, pasionfruit) are separated by 500/600ml i guess

Heres a vid. see if it works

20240130 150909
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
the leaves that you plucked off earlier and posted,.. where were they taken from on the plant,.. otherwise the plant is fine,..
though marijuana needs its own space,. i’d clear out what you can from around the plant,..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Much appreciated. Yeah, all the plantings (cannabis, honeysuckle, pasionfruit) are separated by 500/600ml i guess

Heres a vid. see if it works
Np, just saying for future reference, post the whole plant in the future in your inquiry.
You may have been tossing unneeded cal mag at your ladies for no reason at the wrong times. That can be a barrel of monkeys in itself. Good luck, happy growing 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
the leaves that you plucked off earlier and posted,.. where were they taken from on the plant,.. otherwise the plant is fine,..
though marijuana needs its own space,. i’d clear out what you can from around the plant,..
100% 👆👆👆👆

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You guys are great!

I'm not sure how well i can trust my ph meter... but its reading close enough to 7 at each site
Oldschool, I like that! 👊🏻🤡
As long as those probes are kept clean and haven’t been parked in a pot (causes corrosion on the probes) they are great. Just hard for them to read true .00 measurements for folks who need out on that kinda thing. There is better gear available too, I just don’t ever use that stuff……soil has buffers for high ph unless your dirt is poor quality. Or you are in coco.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
throw the thing in the garbage,.. it’s never ever needed,.. your growing in the ground,. and how often you watering or spraying plants?
Hahahaa, I use mine only for laying out my indoor lights, otherwise, yeah, pretty useless.
👊🏻🤡

R

Richard123

I dont suppose its designed for measuring ph in tap water but I've popped in in a glass and its reading 6.8
throw the thing in the garbage,.. it’s never ever needed,.. your growing in the ground,. and how often you watering

Also, it looks like the die back on the lowest leaves is from the leaf sitting on wet medium too long. Try to avoid that in the future. Just snag any leaves laying on the dirt.
Much appreciated!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I dont suppose its designed for measuring ph in tap water but I've popped in in a glass and its reading 6.8

Much appreciated!
Tap water has ph homie. And depending on your local water facility, there are most likely acceptable levels of cal and mag already in the water. Look up the website and see what they treat the water with down to the ppm.

R

Richard123

throw the thing in the garbage,.. it’s never ever needed,.. your growing in the ground,. and how often you watering

Much appreciated!

Oh, gawd, this quoting and replying to the right comment is messing with my head 😋.

At least I found the emoji's though!

I'm gonna come back at youse with more deets later or tomorrow: for now my sick dog is awake and needs my attention.

Thank you so much, once again!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

Much appreciated!

Oh, gawd, this quoting and replying to the right comment is messing with my head 😋.

I'm gonna come back at youse with more deets later or tomorrow: for now my sick dog is awake and needs my attention.

yep all good brother,.
don’t worry about the thread posting it’s all good

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

Much appreciated!

Yeah getting tag teamed by @GNick55 and I would be hard for any new grower. 😜

R

Richard123

Guys!
Apologies to've been a stranger, I've had some IRL dramas.
Riddle me this, though, please?
What degree of confidence would you put on this bugger being male?

20240205 082608
20240205 082531
20240205 082509
Top Bottom