• Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Awesome. :-) Ta!

I've got three out of five.
This one purplish, uknown cultivar.

2 × Feminized Hawian Skunk (apparently).
Seven years old these seeds, approx!

I look fwd to share the journey.

Thanks again till soon :)
Well I look forward to it man!
Let’s friggin gooooo! 👊🏻🤡

R

Richard123

Here is a picture of the whole plant (cause i know you guys love that 😉)

I'm mildly concerned because, as i understand it, yellowing of the leaves so early in the flowering (approx 3 weeks), particularly when its only on the lower branches could indicate a nutrient deficiency (?)

I will post further, pictures of the leaves in order from lowest to highest. I will post them separately in the hopes that, should you like to comment on the condition of any in particular, it might make things easier to do so.

Thanks!

20240223 070025
R

Richard123

Ta, mate.

We've had most days topping out around 35°C (95°F) and sunny. On those days it gets 9litres each morning. If its less than say 25 (77) i might only do it every two days

R

Richard123

Oh! Plus this Powerfeed as per instruction and Budmeister as per instruction (finished 5 days ago) 👍

20240126 170122
20240126 170142
20240223 130720
20240126 170142
20240126 170122
B

BuffNuts

Calcium deficiency is possible, but I don't see much indication of magnesium deficiency, if any. So, there's a possible problem of the plant getting too much magnesium from the calmag, causing yet another problem.

It doesn't quite look like a calcium deficiency to me, but I can't say that it isn't.

Why would calcium deficiency be showing at the bottom of the plant?

You internet grow guys are really weird.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
No, it's Manganese toxicity. If you can't recognize that, you shouldn't be trying to give advise about Cannabis nutrition.

Calcium and Magnesium simply antagonize Mn.

You internet guys are weird, how you pass down the least important buzzwordology of any info you've heard and failed to process. You learn nothing and pass nothing down. Worthless.
Mn tox trial on heirloom landrace:
View attachment 2125632
Conclusion: Mn tolerant strain selection by dope dealing basement breeders = modern boof. Cannabis devolution mystery solved; Mn:Mg:B:Zn ratios.
Known as "sudden crash syndrome " in watermelon.

If you're reading this it's likely the first time you have actually learned something on the internet. Now, go buy your myrcene infused moisture packs. Lol I see what kind of weed yall growing on thcfarmer.com, when there's adverts for joint perfumes lol

Yes calcium and magnesium antagonize excess Mn. But, what if excess Sulfur increases Mn uptake? Then all you assholes recommending Epsom are fucking your victims over. Yall are too dumb to do the make believe nute advice play time thing. How about you all just keep your mouths shut about Cannabis nutrition because none of you have a damned clue.
another clueless asshole
No, it's Manganese toxicity. If you can't recognize that, you shouldn't be trying to give advise about Cannabis nutrition.

Calcium and Magnesium simply antagonize Mn.

You internet guys are weird, how you pass down the least important buzzwordology of any info you've heard and failed to process. You learn nothing and pass nothing down. Worthless.
Mn tox trial on heirloom landrace:
View attachment 2125632
Conclusion: Mn tolerant strain selection by dope dealing basement breeders = modern boof. Cannabis devolution mystery solved; Mn:Mg:B:Zn ratios.
Known as "sudden crash syndrome " in watermelon.

If you're reading this it's likely the first time you have actually learned something on the internet. Now, go buy your myrcene infused moisture packs. Lol I see what kind of weed yall growing on thcfarmer.com, when there's adverts for joint perfumes lol

Yes calcium and magnesium antagonize excess Mn. But, what if excess Sulfur increases Mn uptake? Then all you assholes recommending Epsom are fucking your victims over. Yall are too dumb to do the make believe nute advice play time thing. How about you all just keep your mouths shut about Cannabis nutrition because none of you have a damned clue.
your the one with no clue,

Latest posts

Top Bottom