Nutrients

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Yea brother I love to have a res connected. With a pump and sprayer. The sprayer keeps the rocks wet till the roots drop. Then as you let the water drops it works like aeroponics/rdwc. I need to add a res, not running one now. Both my buckets are being used, but plan on going to brute 10gal buckets with probably 5gal res per bucket. My plants are all at a dif stages and diff strains.
That's a hard balance. I can't vegitate anymore, no time for it.

Smerb

Smerb

Agreed, or more if used as a drench conversely with FPJ :) 1:1000 is typical here, even with OHN.
I use fermented sea water which is OK at 1:15 but I prefer 1:30 in case I need to give myself a drip and dont have time to mix it up :) same with Bacterial mineral water, but they dont have sugar :) Perhaps very wine smelling would indicate higher levels of yeast fungus. Depending on the spp. if any include the duplicate ADH2 gene, this might hinder ripening or worse, encourage higher levels of E-Coli, imo, Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Bacillus Subtilus will help inhibit the ADH2 gene injection
Mmmmmmmmhmmmm ,love to injest the e.coli. no but we will see. Show me something.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Y'all are over my head with this fermented Nutes stuff... I guess its a soil thing?
not for me mate, i just dont use bac sub bacteria in hydro, but i do use lots of pseudomonas among other water born types and fungus who tolerate conditions down to pH 5.5. I grow organic in all media types. I use more fulvic acid in hydro. I do have to run more foliar applications in hydro

Smerb

Smerb

I don't think it fermented, the smells probably a combo of both nutes.

Smerb

Smerb

not for me mate, i just dont use bac sub bacteria in hydro, but i do use lots of pseudomonas among other water born types and fungus who tolerate conditions down to pH 5.5. I grow organic in all media types. I use more fulvic acid in hydro. I do have to run more foliar applications in hydro
No hydroponics for me, straight soil baby. You have wha 24 hours and those bad bitches die? Bummer. I have tried DWC and loved it. But timing is everything to me I have kids and Epilepsy, barely can water sometimes.

Ecompost

Ecompost

No hydroponics for me, straight soil baby. You have wha 24 hours and those bad bitches die? Bummer. I have tried DWC and loved it. But timing is everything to me I have kids and Epilepsy, barely can water sometimes.
I like me meds from soil too bro. I just like to grow herbs for the plate under hydro condtions, but i wont do non organic. As with anything, there are microbes that like acid, microbes that dont

Ecompost

Ecompost

I feel that bro, kids alone would make it hard, to carry a health limiting condition, its enough you are doing it all my good man

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I want to use it on one plant, well I already have with no ill effects. I'll keep using it on the one, this plant was the only one to stretch so it'll be the guinea pot.

Dude I'm super anal about every part of my grow. I'm simply talking about my measuring cup if I didn't rinse it before the magical is all. My panda floors are pretty much cleaner than most people's houses. Do you wear a tyvec full paint suit before entering your grow, do you have grow specific clothes and shoes ONLY worn in your grow and left in the grow enterance? Like I said, I'm super anal. The ONLY bug I've ever had in 4 yrs is a fruit flies from ocean forest soil....promis kills in 1 waterling

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Its really not that hard once you have it set, and right conditions. Its set it and forget it.

MrRojos

MrRojos

Botany. Plants can take alot, so I try anything on a plant or 2. I have never needed for someone to give me dough to grow,thanks. The mix is florabloom with Hi-Brix added. Not to old at all, I'll toke it like fine wine.
Chemistry...mixing of chemicals and the new chemical compounds they create is definitely not botany.
Ad to that equation "fermentation"and the unknown chemical reaction from the first mixture is no longer what it originally was.
It's cool to experiment with wierd mixes of chemicals so jam out with your clam out brother!:)
But if someone were to be seriously asking what you asked and they couldn't afford to possibly murder they're plant/plants I'm sure most folks on here would say --- don't risk it dude! Drive to your local grow shop,get some nutes that haven't been Frankensteind,then drive to your local trash can and deposit the wine smelling stuff you had.
But again you have your mind made up and don't mind if all goes south so hey why not experiment brother hell yeah that's awesome!might even stumble apon the crabby patty formula and make millions of dollars!:)

Smerb

Smerb

Chemistry...mixing of chemicals and the new chemical compounds they create is definitely not botany.
Ad to that equation "fermentation"and the unknown chemical reaction from the first mixture is no longer what it originally was.
It's cool to experiment with wierd mixes of chemicals so jam out with your clam out brother!:)
But if someone were to be seriously asking what you asked and they couldn't afford to possibly murder they're plant/plants I'm sure most folks on here would say --- don't risk it dude! Drive to your local grow shop,get some nutes that haven't been Frankensteind,then drive to your local trash can and deposit the wine smelling stuff you had.
But again you have your mind made up and don't mind if all goes south so hey why not experiment brother hell yeah that's awesome!might even stumble apon the crabby patty formula and make millions of dollars!:)
Sounds lame. I grow for my own consumption. If you can't take one plant and experiment with it yeah than don't do it.

Smerb

Smerb

Dude I'm super anal about every part of my grow. I'm simply talking about my measuring cup if I didn't rinse it before the magical is all. My panda floors are pretty much cleaner than most people's houses. Do you wear a tyvec full paint suit before entering your grow, do you have grow specific clothes and shoes ONLY worn in your grow and left in the grow enterance? Like I said, I'm super anal. The ONLY bug I've ever had in 4 yrs is a fruit flies from ocean forest soil....promis kills in 1 waterling
I have epilepsy, I don't even like touching nutes. Yeah your anal, but it works right.

MrRojos

MrRojos

Sorry about your epilepsy man that sux! Knew a dude who had a seizure and almost drowned in his compost tea.definitely wanna stay away from those bro

Smerb

Smerb

Sorry about your epilepsy man that sux! Knew a dude who had a seizure and almost drowned in his compost tea.definitely wanna stay away from those bro
This will be rude. Your a fuckin asshole who talked shit ate it and shit again. You talk about my illness and you have no fucking clue. Get a clue,having a seizure makes a person move around and clench hardcore. And like me I always have someone around. My family heard me fall in the shower, did I fuckin drown. Sorry but I had to say some shit. Later,please stay away from my threads. Sarcasm gets you feeling dumb,right.

MrRojos

MrRojos

Was a true story bro.He sized up and fell into a big 50 gallon tote.I understand being on guard about your disability but grow rooms can be dangerous if not careful.I've heard of epaleptics seizing up when the grow lights fire up and flicker it's really sad man!Bravo to you sir no disrespect intended! Hell i have terrets syndrome an some times randomly yell out "cut the nanners" in public places bro it's so embarrassing! !:)
Best of luck and I'm sure the nutes will work out great your awesome!!:)

Smerb

Smerb

Was a true story bro.He sized up and fell into a big 50 gallon tote.I understand being on guard about your disability but grow rooms can be dangerous if not careful.I've heard of epaleptics seizing up when the grow lights fire up and flicker it's really sad man!Bravo to you sir no disrespect intended! Hell i have terrets syndrome an some times randomly yell out "cut the nanners" in public places bro it's so embarrassing! !:)
Best of luck and I'm sure the nutes will work out great your awesome!!:)
Yikes. Grand-mal I usually sieze up in morning sleep half awake mode. Sleep 5 days without waking up. I smoke in the morning for about 2 hoursnto get hungry shit and feel good. Haha man sorry about ranting I was told I have Kepra rage and it's from taking the medicine Kepra. My buddy has lime disease, this world has weird shit in it. Weed must keep you calm...

Ecompost

Ecompost

You should know hydro stores don't always stear us in the right direction.
fucking A, they can be total fucking idiots, with near zero knowledge on anything plant or soil or electrical or chemical. But a good one, is worth every gram you grow there after.

Top Bottom