OBAMA! we been lied to...

• Thread starter SRHninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrDanko

SRH: I believe you have similar feelings to what most of us believe here, but there are some definite contrasts as well. If I could make one friendly suggestion to you, it would be....check out the facts you hear and read. When someone tells you one of those draw-dropping or head-turning facts that you'd possibly recite in a thread like this, go online and check it. See if it's for real with your own eyes. Even CNN is has quite a few journalists who don't deserve to be referred to as such. Here's an example...You mentioned earlier that Obama appointed the Ex FedReserve chairman of NY to be US Secretary of Treasury. So I checked. From what I can see, the current Treasurer of the United States is Rosie Rios. Here's a link to her short but nonetheless impressive bio that DOES NOT contain anything about her ever working for any Federal Reserve previous to her current term. Is this a big deal? not really? But highlights something interesting....that anyone would spread false rumors about a female who was appointed(shocking). And, you know, why would we ever want a Harvard Grad who has EXTENSIVE background in urban redevelopment and economic development? That would make too much sense! Maybe there's since been a chance I don't know about. But watch clips on t.v. closely. Lately one news station in particular(Fox) has been caught several times using footage from archives and trying to pass it as live or current. The clips at the beginning of that Obama video that you posted at the beginning of this thread, for instance, are completely out of context(the one with Rahm Emanuel, followed by what they say is Obama talking about a civilian militia or whatever they called it. You cannot watch 1.5 hours of outtakes like that and not understand that they are edited to convey the message of the producer, not fact. Anyway, just check the facts for yourself is all I can recommend. Aside from that, I agree with a lot that you have to say about the Federal Reserve. I don't thin Bernanke is doing a very good job, but I'm one who likes to offer a solution when I disagree with something. And I can't say that I know if there's someone better out there. And maybe that doesn't matter, maybe we just need a change. But the thing that we need to watch is what types of banking regulations are recommended to keep the banking system more in check. My guess is that the lobbyists will win here, and not much will change. We'll have essentially the same regulations in place that were there before the collapse. That crazy! And the small changes that HAVE been made, the banks have already found ways to get around.

And that brings me to my final thought, which has to do with how quickly people are to criticize Obama. I'll grant you that he's only delivered on a couple smallish things(like Guantanamo, for instance), and nothing big. But if you've already formed the opinion that he's not the right guy, you're being a little quick with the hook! Sounds like some of you'd prefer to elect a president every year(that's how quickly a lot of people have judged him. They'd vote him out now if they could). Fortunately, it's understood by most that it takes years to get things done. So at least give the guy 2. And we can all meet back here on Jan. 20th, 2011 and then have this convo. He needs to get his shit straight with health care(for the sake of lots of us here and elsewhere, including myself). And he needs to put some serious clamps on the banking industries, as well as create more jobs. I wish him luck because I haven't given up. I look at it like 4 years of college. And Obama's already playing some heavy hitters, and he's throwing hay-makers(militarily and otherwise). So I'll cut him a bit of slack, and hold out hope for big junior and senior years! DrD.

L

Lost

I asked you a very specific question that you still have not answered. Why Lost? Why can't you answer the question I asked, instead of what you think I asked. I mean it. Go back and read my post and QUOTE ME where I asked who he was. I did not ask you, "who is ruport murdoch?", so get over it. I damn well know who he is. Now, answer my original question to you, if you can???

I think you can't answer the question because the answer destroys your whole premise that this video "The Obama Deception" is some sort of FOX news production.

PEACE

I just smoked a bowl so forgive me, what was your original question?

:afroweed:

M

MadSeason

I just smoked a bowl so forgive me, what was your original question?

:afroweed:

Exactly. There was no way you were going to admit you totally misunderstood the question I asked you, which is exactly what happened. You lose, Lost. I straight up called you out to explain something that should have been simple and look what you turned it into, because you don't have a leg to stand on.

Stop derailing this thread with your inability to answer a question. If you want to talk to me keep it on topic. If you need to know what I asked go back and look, otherwise you are serving no purpose but to derail the topic.

Stop posting to me on this thread until you can answer the question I asked which was part of the original discussion.

PEACE

L

Lost

Dude, what was the question, lol. Just cuz im too stoned to hit my back button, does not mean i'm ignoring you :)

Sheesh, hold on, let me go look.

L

Lost

Ahh, you asked what Rupert Murdock had to do with this video. Is that the one? Possibly nothing actually, however he has everything to do with the teaparty movement.

Satisfied, lol?

L

Lost

Since I answered you question, do I have your permission to keep posting on this thread?

hehehehe :)

*Shit, I just realized that I will probablly need to connect the dots... Fuck it, lol*

C

chuck uuuuu

Well guys I'm glad were catching on faster then we did with bush.. heres a video im sure alot of you have seen its called THE OBAMA DECEPTION...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

their is alot of real good information in their...

Obama makes EX FED RESERVE PRESIDENT our Natl. Treasurer. That alone is enough to know :sign0065:

I want to spread this information around as fast and mass as possible.. If we are headed for a revolutionary war again I'm recruiting now...

The time will come when we as AMERICANS will have to stand up and fullfill the oath of Protecting our consitution from both Foreign and DOMESTIC ENEMIES...

We can not be passive this new decade as we have been in the past..
makes 1 think. WTF Dumb FKS!! US<<ME&U<<<<

L

Lost

Madseason - Thx for the PM. Like I said in my PM we just have opposing views. At the end of the day, if you need it, my last joint is yours. :)

I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
yo kakalak

HTML:
I just want to talk about weed.

then start your own thread and stop trolling this one :anim_09:

S

solo

I have to agree with SRH ninja... and it is too ironic that your username is LOST!!!!

S

SRHninja

lol remember its nothing but love... I don't think that lost ever disagreed that the banks were running and had control of the currency of this country and until the American people get control of that system we as a nation can never truly prosper... so its not about CONGRESS OR THE PRESIDENT.. its about those guys...

These guys control the media, lobby the fuck out of politicians and you think that their not getting kick back? their supporting both sides democrat and republican...

If you own the Banks, The Media Corporation and bought off both sides of the party you might as well own this fucking country...

They dictate what we see,
they have millions of dollars worth of influence in the government which dictate laws..
And they run the Federal Reserve dictating our economy

i don't like dictators..

L

Lost

I have to agree with SRH ninja... and it is too ironic that your username is LOST!!!!

:fighting0040::bong-hits::fighting0040:

Nice of you to add something of substance solo, :)

O

Oregonic

Its kinda funny to read this, the powers that be even manage to divide people who agree on almost all the same shit, these fuckers feed off this bickering and seems like there is a plateful everywhere you look.

When stoners argue with each other over silly stuff instead of coming together for the love of da ganja.......the terrorists win!

Oh, and if we want to throw blame around..... go find a mirror fellow American citizens and take a long hard look because its our fucking fault it got this way, but we can change it if people can find common ground, but when little things like a forum thread can turn people against each other then maybe we are past fixable.

/end rant

Peace out y'all I will finish my grow log then taking a break from this place.......

L

Lost

Its kinda funny to read this, the powers that be even manage to divide people who agree on almost all the same shit, these fuckers feed off this bickering and seems like there is a plateful everywhere you look.

When stoners argue with each other over silly stuff instead of coming together for the love of da ganja.......the terrorists win!

Oh, and if we want to throw blame around..... go find a mirror fellow American citizens and take a long hard look because its our fucking fault it got this way, but we can change it if people can find common ground, but when little things like a forum thread can turn people against each other then maybe we are past fixable.

/end rant

Peace out y'all I will finish my grow log then taking a break from this place.......

Wow, great post. What America has to fear TODAY, are the forces trying to rip us apart as a people. While the people are up in arms, the large corps continue to pull the wool over our eyes. People hate politicans, but the reality is that the most evil of evils are the CEO's...

Plus rep :)

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter

/end rant

I agree 100%. This site is to bring people together...so if you don't agree or don't have something positive to add, change the channel (start a new thread).
:fighting0040:

L

Lost

I just wanted to add Oregonic has it all right, WE fucked this up. All of this indignation is just BS, this is what WE did people.

Top Bottom