ODBs Test Grow...

• Thread starter oldirtybastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice pics that White S1 looks super chunky & the pre 98 looks very bomb great grow..

aleYarok

aleYarok

hows that jedi kush?? harborside basically threw a pack at us (and some jamacian me crazy), still undecided if i should pop them or not.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Nice pics that White S1 looks super chunky & the pre 98 looks very bomb great grow..

Thanks bro

Hell yeah lookin dank bro got some chunkers goin off!

Thanks bro

hows that jedi kush?? harborside basically threw a pack at us (and some jamacian me crazy), still undecided if i should pop them or not.

Thanks for stopping by ale. The Jedi kush is doing good. She requires major support whether it be stakes or ties... My Jedi has a real unique smell to her. Can't quite make it
out yet. Ill get some pics up of her in a few. Been real busy lately.

C

crazywb

Alright its official. I'm jealous :joint: you killed it with those whites what kinda smell they throwing out?

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Killin that White!

Nice job bro...

Hey thanks bro. Im really digin this cut so far, cant wait to sample her. Props homie . How's that Tahoe cut doing for you bro?

Alright its official. I'm jealous :joint: you killed it with those whites what kinda smell they throwing out?

Thanks for peepin the thread CWB. Thanks for the kind greetings also. The WhiteS1 has a heavy lemon/citrus type smell when I rub the stems.. Can't wait till its dried and cured the
Smells should explode. I plan on running some bho with the sugar trim/popcorn, should be interesting. Watch out for a smoke report in the comming weeks 4sho. ~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Jedi Kush

2011-10-13_13-51-30_640.jpg
2011-10-13_13-49-49_937.jpg
2011-10-12_16-27-01_119.jpg
2011-10-13_14-01-17_497.jpg
2011-10-12_13-39-26_637.jpg
2011-10-13_13-50-27_26-1.jpg

Sorry for the lines in the pics. The Jedi's directly under the hps which is messing up the pics. Ill try and get some better pics up tonight... ~ODB~

aleYarok

aleYarok

Thanks for stopping by ale. The Jedi kush is doing good. She requires major support whether it be stakes or ties... My Jedi has a real unique smell to her. Can't quite make it
out yet. Ill get some pics up of her in a few. Been real busy lately.

thanks for the pics bro! she looks pretty killer as does everyone else in your garden. i might have to pop these beans sooner than i thought to see what shes about.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Yeah man, pop those suckers. Never know what you can find. Im really diggin the smell from my Jedi... Real skunky, funky smelling. Their true aromas are really starting to come out heavy now. Good luck with your Jedi's bro. ~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Here's a Pre 98 tester nug I snipped at day 54. Its been drying for two days now and still pretty wet. The buds are rock hard though, very dense... This little branch will prolly end up weighing 3-4 gs... Ill give it another few days and test her out.. ~ODB~

2011-10-12_21-03-32_675.jpg

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Glad you like her....

Tahoe is rockin....she's hittin the third week of flower right now...can't wait to see her finish...

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

That pre98 looks so sick man!! The bitch is silver its so resin packed!!

Thanks bro. This bubba is sik 4sho. She is almost silver she's so resin covered. Im stoked cause I found this gem by poping only one seed.

Nice tester nug it looks tasty

Thanks. Can't wait till its dry.

Glad you like her....

Tahoe is rockin....she's hittin the third week of flower right now.can't wait to see her finish...

Glad to hear homie. This Whites looking dank 4sho. ~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

The Bubba's starting to get real purple. Last couple days the leaves changed major. I've been flushing the Pre98 and White for 7 days now with just organic molasses.. Ill continue to flush for another week and they'll get the axe.. Jedi still has 5 days before I start the flush. ~ODB~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn u found that nice pheno with only poppin 1 bean.. Great job.. I wonder what other killer pheno's r in the rest of the pack..

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Damn u found that nice pheno with only poppin 1 bean.. Great job.. I wonder what other killer pheno's r in the rest of the pack..

Im stoked I only had to pop one bean to find this girl. Ill be keeping the rest of the pack as back ups in case anything should happen. ~ODB~

Latest posts

Top Bottom