Official Clones In Los Angeles

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snake Oil

Snake Oil

I think PO is a amazing place, I know they have had there usual issues that all nurseries have like mix ups and bugs. Ive been going there for 6 or 7 years and have never had a problem with bugs but I quarantine all my cuts for a few days and treat them, its a hell of a lot easier to clean a few clones than it is to treat a whole grow room. Once I had a order that had some mix ups but I let them know and they let me pick out whatever clones l want.
These are all clones from PO that I can vouch for and by no means a complete list of there genetics, they have the best assortment of elite kush genetics than anywhere in the world that l know of that has varified genetics and sells them to the public.

SFV OG
Fire OG
Tahoe OG
Skywalker OG
Louie OG
Larry OG
Herojuana OG
WiFi #43
Blackberry OG
BlackBerry
Strawberry Diesel
Strawberry Tahoe OG
Sour Dubble Tahoe OG
Gorilla Glue #4
Chem Dawg D
Chem Dawg 91
Super Dawg
GSC forum cut
GSC OG
Animal Cookies
LA Confidential OG pheno

N

nightmarecreature

I think PO is a amazing place, I know they have had there usual issues that all nurseries have like mix ups and bugs. Ive been going there for 6 or 7 years and have never had a problem with bugs but I quarantine all my cuts for a few days and treat them, its a hell of a lot easier to clean a few clones than it is to treat a whole grow room. Once I had a order that had some mix ups but I let them know and they let me pick out whatever clones l want.
These are all clones from PO that I can vouch for and by no means a complete list of there genetics, they have the best assortment of elite kush genetics than anywhere in the world that l know of that has varified genetics and sells them to the public.

SFV OG
Fire OG
Tahoe OG
Skywalker OG
Louie OG
Larry OG
Herojuana OG
WiFi #43
Blackberry OG
BlackBerry
Strawberry Diesel
Strawberry Tahoe OG
Sour Dubble Tahoe OG
Gorilla Glue #4
Chem Dawg D
Chem Dawg 91
Super Dawg
GSC forum cut
GSC OG
Animal Cookies
LA Confidential OG pheno

Are you sure they are selling the Wifi#43?

N

nightmarecreature

Most of the OGs I ran from them were fakes. Caliconnect beans. The Fire OG, SFV , Tahoe OG were not nearly as frosty or dank as the verified cuts I have today. The cuts like the Forum,GG#4 are real.

Do you have the Wifi#43?

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Most of the OGs I ran from them were fakes. Caliconnect beans. The Fire OG, SFV , Tahoe OG were not nearly as frosty or dank as the verified cuts I have today. The cuts like the Forum,GG#4 are real.

Do you have the Wifi#43?

How long ago are you talking about? Several years ago when they opened they carried CC gear but they parted ways due to all the bullshit surrounding swerve and his crappy seeds. There elites are true for sure not watered down CC BS.

Looks like your right about TLC giving them shit about the WiFi#43 taking a look at there instagram page says there not going to give it out anymore, l got mine from them a few months back.

N

nightmarecreature

This was after the partner break down. Im 100% sure some of the OGs they carry are not the originals. Their SFV threw way less frost.

I hope you do a grow journal on that #43, I want to see you do it up!

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

I know they lost the SFV a few years back and may of went thru a few phenos getting it back, the one l got from them is dank for sure.

Several years ago when they were at there original shop in van nuys l got a Tahoe that was labled CC Tahoe and it sucked it was the watered down but they def have the original too and quit carrying the CC version long ago.

How would swerve know if the fire cut is his or the original? Swerve has had beef with PO for several years ever sinve they released his beloved Tahoe. So of course hes going to try to say there cuts are his gear. The owner of PO is old school member of these forums, thats where they get most of there gear from dudes like u and me.

S

shegrowsbig

I picked up a GSC forum cut and a bubba kush from all star clones about a month ago. Pretty painless. Just a drive towards long beach. I follow their instagram it's randomly updated

I put in a request for 10 different cuts from po's gene bank 2 months ago eagerly awaiting to check those ou. Haven't heard from them by email or phone yet. Their instagram is active and has a walk in menu so that's cool.

Buds and roses has clones or so they say but I've been calling once a week for 3 months and nothinG

Honestly never tried clone ville but heard that the XXX og is a must grab.

CBD delivery in Fullerton has CBD strains in stock and a master kush. I haven't been able to hook up with them yet

Wanted to hit up tlc to get a cut of valley girl OG before it was gone but no luck their and they are dry too.

Just been trolling around LA to try and collect a some legacy cuts to start a fresh garden. You can't grow the stuff I want fron seeds

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

PO has definitely stepped there game up on there walk ins, they generally have about 20 strains to choose from with several OGs and OG hybrids and GSC hybrids to choose from. There web site is pretty worthless its super out dated, check the instagram page and call to place orders get the name of the guy that takes your order and check up on them every couple weeks, they do understandably slack on filling small orders with lots of different strains but they will do it, just keep on them. They definitely need to update there stable of genetics half the strains they offer arent listed. If you want access to verified elite genetics PO is the best place ive found by far though.

@shegrowsbig, what strains does Buds and Roses carry in clones? That place is pretty legit.

S

shegrowsbig

I really really really have my fingers crossed that po genetics comes through on my order. They had a really beautiful list on their website. Like I would be so happy to have many of those if they really are what's listed and they are healthy and produce qualiTy. =)

I called buds and roses and spoke to a girl and she had said she was expecting some cuts from kush man in a couple weeks but that was a couple months ago. Told me to watch their social media and didn't see anything called a couple times and nothing so im not sure. I'm really new to growing in cali and the first thing on my list to do was to pick up some bomb true socal cuts to mom out and start growing but clones, let alone quality clones seem to be a unicorn???

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i too went to buds and roses as they advertise clones. went in there told them im looking for 30 cuts, its been a month no call back and they said they are getting soem soon, when i spoke to the girl. i ended up grabing soem cuts from cloneville of platinum bubba, biker og and abusive og as they had the flowers and pictures of those cuts being grown. there are no bugs on my cuts or pm im about to flip on weds next week beggining of feburary so we shall see how they come out. they have a cut of a cross 9 lb hammer x gsc that looks pretty good but wasnt in stock both times i went.

N

nightmarecreature

Just last year my buddy bought a tray of cuts from PO, I told him not to. He had root aphids after that because that tray was infested. They out source their clones from growers. I think they downgraded because they never used to do that. They cant keep up and they want the money.

Im not looking for clones by the way, my garden is on lock down. Its been sqeeky clean for a year and I have plenty of strains to last a life time. Most growers on here are infested, they just wont admit it.

I went to Cloneville 4 years ago, my cuts had spider mites. I do know atleast two legit places that are bug free and mold free, but its not PO or Cloneville. I dont take new cuts, no point in me getting greedy.

Pimp T

Pimp T

i too went to buds and roses as they advertise clones. went in there told them im looking for 30 cuts, its been a month no call back and they said they are getting soem soon, when i spoke to the girl. i ended up grabing soem cuts from cloneville of platinum bubba, biker og and abusive og as they had the flowers and pictures of those cuts being grown. there are no bugs on my cuts or pm im about to flip on weds next week beggining of feburary so we shall see how they come out. they have a cut of a cross 9 lb hammer x gsc that looks pretty good but wasnt in stock both times i went.
Hey how long ago did you get the plat bubbas you think they are still in stock? I got my partner in la for 2 weeks shopping for me

Pimp T

Pimp T

Just last year my buddy bought a tray of cuts from PO, I told him not to. He had root aphids after that because that tray was infested. They out source their clones from growers. I think they downgraded because they never used to do that. They cant keep up and they want the money.

Im not looking for clones by the way, my garden is on lock down. Its been sqeeky clean for a year and I have plenty of strains to last a life time. Most growers on here are infested, they just wont admit it.

I went to Cloneville 4 years ago, my cuts had spider mites. I do know atleast two legit places that are bug free and mold free, but its not PO or Cloneville. I dont take new cuts, no point in me getting greedy.
Whats the name of the 2 legit places?

S

shegrowsbig

Yeah. I've scoured Google. Hundreds of pages of thc farmer, rollitup, icmag, budtrader, etc. There are dozens and dozens of threads and all read exactly like this one. Everyone shares an opinion on the obvious half a dozen place . You get one or two people actually vouch for some cuts and you never really get anywhere.

I find it hard to belive that in southern California there is really this huge drought on true old school california geneticS

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Yeah. I've scoured Google. Hundreds of pages of thc farmer, rollitup, icmag, budtrader, etc. There are dozens and dozens of threads and all read exactly like this one. Everyone shares an opinion on the obvious half a dozen place . You get one or two people actually vouch for some cuts and you never really get anywhere.

I find it hard to belive that in southern California there is really this huge drought on true old school california geneticS

It's because I can walk into any dispensary in LA with a tray of good looking clones , labeled as any strain I think I can pass them off as, let them go for 100 a tray. All day long.
So you never know what you get in LA. Your at the mercy, of the morals, of the dispensary owner.
And the growers with elite cuts ,that supply top shelf to the shops, don't want everyone growing their own. It is bad for business.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

^^^^^And on top of the mislabeling, even a very ethical cloner with no pest problems could bring his clean tray into a dispensary and as soon as it is sitting next to an old tray the bugs will migrate over to the clean tray. Also growers with long sleeve shirts could walk into a dispensary and pick up a few clones to look for roots and he's instantly contaminated a perfectly clean tray of clones by wearing a long sleeve shirt with pests jumping off his shirt onto the trays.

That's why I never go into other people's gardens and if I do go into a dispensery I change my clothes and throw them straight in the washing machine soon as I get home because they are probably infected with pests.

That being said, as long as you quarantine the clone and correctly treat it like it had Ebola then you can do okay.

Top Bottom