Official Clones In Los Angeles

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shegrowsbig

And that is why california is where it is in this industry. People are treating this like some sort of secret cool club when this is an industry and it's a commodity to be traded. Nothing has changed since 1996 if anything downward while CO and WA got their shit together. Clone drought there?Please.

It's the same thing with anything in the shops. The concentrates, flowers, edibles majority are missing labeled, incorrect, made up marketing names, zero consistency so on and so on. . There is zero accountability in california in this industry and i agree. It's like a wolves den.

i haven't smoked anything remotely elite in Los Angeles. Delivery shops and clubs are loaded with a lot of garbage and that is including their top shelf. You can pay 5 to 30 dollars a gram here anywhere in los angeles and get the same dried out pesticide laced redneck garage grown ditch wee. I don't think anyone is protecting their elite strains I don't think there is shit here. (Not calling everything garbage I think it's just so rare to find something quality I just really have not found it and that is buying 1 - 2 ounces a month since 2010 split up in half ounce bags of different strains each time I go. I can count on one hand the times in 5 years I've been able to say yeah I'm wrecked )

I'm not looking to take away some commercial growers sales who are operating outside the guidelines of prop 215. i grow for myself my husband and my friend with cancer.. you know the sprite and intent of the law.

I get bugs. not worried about pests. Everything gets bugs at some point. Not if but when.

Just a general rant and saying what I think we all are thinking.

Last edited:
Pimp T

Pimp T

I picked up a GSC forum cut and a bubba kush from all star clones about a month ago. Pretty painless. Just a drive towards long beach. I follow their instagram it's randomly updated

I put in a request for 10 different cuts from po's gene bank 2 months ago eagerly awaiting to check those ou. Haven't heard from them by email or phone yet. Their instagram is active and has a walk in menu so that's cool.

Buds and roses has clones or so they say but I've been calling once a week for 3 months and nothinG

Honestly never tried clone ville but heard that the XXX og is a must grab.

CBD delivery in Fullerton has CBD strains in stock and a master kush. I haven't been able to hook up with them yet

Wanted to hit up tlc to get a cut of valley girl OG before it was gone but no luck their and they are dry too.

Just been trolling around LA to try and collect a some legacy cuts to start a fresh garden. You can't grow the stuff I want fron seeds

Hey when you grabbed forum gsc from allstar did you place an order or did u just walk in?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
And that is why california is where it is in this industry. People are treating this like some sort of secret cool club when this is an industry and it's a commodity to be traded. Nothing has changed since 1996 if anything downward while CO and WA got their shit together. Clone drought there?Please.

It's the same thing with anything in the shops. The concentrates, flowers, edibles majority are missing labeled, incorrect, made up marketing names, zero consistency so on and so on. . There is zero accountability in california in this industry and i agree. It's like a wolves den.

i haven't smoked anything remotely elite in Los Angeles. Delivery shops and clubs are loaded with a lot of garbage and that is including their top shelf. You can pay 5 to 30 dollars a gram here anywhere in los angeles and get the same dried out pesticide laced redneck garage grown ditch wee. I don't think anyone is protecting their elite strains I don't think there is shit here. (Not calling everything garbage I think it's just so rare to find something quality I just really have not found it and that is buying 1 - 2 ounces a month since 2010 split up in half ounce bags of different strains each time I go. I can count on one hand the times in 5 years I've been able to say yeah I'm wrecked )

I'm not looking to take away some commercial growers sales who are operating outside the guidelines of prop 215. i grow for myself my husband and my friend with cancer.. you know the sprite and intent of the law.

I get bugs. not worried about pests. Everything gets bugs at some point. Not if but when.

Goto tlc collective. They have good top shelf.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey how long ago did you get the plat bubbas you think they are still in stock? I got my partner in la for 2 weeks shopping for me
it was about 3-4 weeks ago. they only carry the same clones so i assume they are getting them from one source. ill take a picture and get them up so you can see what i got was bug free as well as pm. i would still say quarentine them for 2 weeks or so, keep checking them with a magnifing glass to make sure before you enter them into your garden.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
DSC 0296
DSC 0297
DSC 0298
DSC 0299
DSC 0300
DSC 0301
1st 2 are plat bubbas next 2 are biker og and last 2 are kens girl scout cookies. they also had luie og but i was able to get that from another source. the kens gsc has a spearmint smell when topped or stem rubbed which i never smelled before. and the plat bubba has a dank/fruity smell. i dont know if these are what they say they are yet but im flipping weds so i will uodate the progress. hopefully i got lucky and got decent cuts. but they arent really advertising anything to crazy besides the fire cut and i bought one of those just to see how it does

S

shegrowsbig

Hey when you grabbed forum gsc from allstar did you place an order or did u just walk in?

It was about a few weeks ago that i picked it up and we had been texting off and on prior to that waiting for product. I really was more interested in the lavender and djs blueberry but it's been out of stock. I just caught him at the right time and we met up over in the LBC area face to face.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

I disagree Cali is still king we still have better strains and more access. More and more strains are trickling in from cali and its getting better but have you seen Cloneville Washington's weedmaps page, they charge $100 for a pre 98 bubba clone or a XXX OG clone, Its getting better they use to go for $200. Theres no shortage of clones in cali, take a trip to the SFV. Theres no reason to go any where but PO but theres also Cloneville and House of Clones all within about 5 miles of eachother, they all have elite OGs.

People always bitch about clones coming with mites or whatever, well guess what people Marijuana plants have predators, all nurseries world wide have pests, its all about pest management. Quarantine your clones for a week when you first get them and treat them, how hard is it to treat some tiny clones? Its a hell of a lot easier than tresting a whole grow room, ive been getting clones from clubs for 10 years and I've never had a problem.

At least someone is listening PO listed ther full list of available genetics on there instagram page, can someone tell me a place in the world that offers varified genetics like that? I they have 20 OGs ! I feel privileged every time l go there.

If you that paranoid of bringing home pests, you can always pop seeds and pheno hunt if you got the time, space and plant count. Id rather let a legit nursery like PO do the phenohunting for me .

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
@xX Kid Twist Xx do you kno if they had gg4 available?

i dont think so, they arent really advertising any tightly held cuts, from the reviews seems that plat bubba is legit and thier gsc is kens cut which i think ken made himself its not the forum cut. i think most of thier stuff is recent seed finds. and a few og clones, like the sfv, xxx and i think luie og as well as abusive og

Pimp T

Pimp T

Whooaaa! u really think tlcs flower arent all that Ive been planning a summer trip to la just to check um out they have all the flowers ill never be able to get at home triangle wifi gg4 thin mint cookies obsouleets gear. Whats your opinion on why their flowers lack potency maybe chem nutes etc?@nightmarecreature

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

They absolutely don't lack potency at TLC, hahaha! To say their flowers are crap is just retarded hahah. They are on the top end of collectives in CA. Sounds like nightmarecreature reps other clinics and thats fine and whatever, to each his own. He probably smokes on the pre '32 Crippy O.G. all day though, so whatever. Exclusive crew brah! yayuh!

N

nightmarecreature

They absolutely don't lack potency at TLC, hahaha! To say their flowers are crap is just retarded hahah. They are on the top end of collectives in CA. Sounds like nightmarecreature reps other clinics and thats fine and whatever, to each his own. He probably smokes on the pre '32 Crippy O.G. all day though, so whatever. Exclusive crew brah! yayuh!

Im not repping anyone, compare Jacks flowers to Loompa. Loompa smashes Jacks Mexican warehouse grow. The only reason anyone would think TLC flowers are potent, is because they dont run the OGs, cuts like the Triangle Kush themselves. The strains Jack runs are potent but not as potent as they should be with a proper grow. Jacks flowers were good when he was running Aptus, his bare salt flowers are wack.

I run almost every cut Jack runs, thats how I know.

N

nightmarecreature

I also know because Ive smoked the flowers and same cuts from both clubs. Try TLC and then RG, then have an opinion. If you still think TLC is better, then you will have a valid opinion.

N

nightmarecreature

Just try Richochet Gallery and youll thank me later. The Triangle Kush and Underdawg are the best strains imo. They might be hard to get, so I would call ahead and ask. I have no affiliation with them and I live 2 hrs from them. Im just trying to help people out by letting them know where to get the best meds.

Pimp T

Pimp T

So is ricochet a place or delivery service or both. Im tryin to get my list together before I head out in a couple weeks. @nightmarecreature

Top Bottom