Official Clones In Los Angeles

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Im not repping anyone, compare Jacks flowers to Loompa. Loompa smashes Jacks Mexican warehouse grow. The only reason anyone would think TLC flowers are potent, is because they dont run the OGs, cuts like the Triangle Kush themselves. The strains Jack runs are potent but not as potent as they should be with a proper grow. Jacks flowers were good when he was running Aptus, his bare salt flowers are wack.

I run almost every cut Jack runs, thats how I know.
Damn so MB Ferts salts dont give u the same quality as Aptus? That blows lol.

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

TLC just won 2nd hybrid 2015 at socal cup this weekend with obsoul33t Orange cookies.

N

nightmarecreature

Ive been to several Socal Cups. So it won 2nd out of three strains entered? lol! That's how it usually works first,second,third. The Cups are no basis for judging strains, the TK and Underdawg would stomp anything entered every single year. Since the start of the Socal Cup, the best thing entered has been the GSC forum cut. That's not saying much because most people I know didnt keep that cut around long. The best weed at the Cups, is usually the stuff not entered.

The Cups are designed as a sales pitch. Usually to sell seeds.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Everybody is raving about the orange cookies though guys that kinda so-so on gg4 when she won really like the OC ...smells and tastes like orange juice they say I gotta try some of this stuff hopefully capulator will drop some beans @ TLC or at the SF cup

S

shegrowsbig

Okay so those at that attended the cup what was out there?

I would want to pick up a cut of that orange just to try it haha. Mmm oranages.

What were the clones to check out at the cup?

I still want to go check out tlc this week. They were dry before the cup a few times when I checked. What are some recommendations of cuts to grab here for a collector?

The previous page mentioned a place in the oc I didn't even know existed so thanks for that tip. So would their triangle kush be better than the 3 phenomenon types po says they offer? Any other suggestions from them?

I just like good plants on my shelf. And a Lil variety =)

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

TLC flowers are crap! They lack potency. Richochet Gallery is where it's at. Loompa's indoor flowers are bomb! Way better than Jack's crap. If RG is still around, best dispensary bud I've run across in 5 years.
Jacks crap test out at 28 to 32 % test where posted on IG,and sell for 275 oz and RG sells only 1/8 = 400 oz if you can Find them open ,they seem to be always on the run.
Loopas soil UD is one of the best and my favorites,soil grown is always better than coco or hydro thats my choice.

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

Ive been to several Socal Cups. So it won 2nd out of three strains entered? lol! That's how it usually works first,second,third. The Cups are no basis for judging strains, the TK and Underdawg would stomp anything entered every single year. Since the start of the Socal Cup, the best thing entered has been the GSC forum cut. That's not saying much because most people I know didnt keep that cut around long. The best weed at the Cups, is usually the stuff not entered.

The Cups are designed as a sales pitch. Usually to sell seeds.

So it won 2nd out of three strains entered? lol!, No 50 to 60 strains where entered for hybrid. And they picked the top 3, 1st 2nd and 3rd loopa Farms was there but did not enter UD?

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

Im not repping anyone, compare Jacks flowers to Loompa. Loompa smashes Jacks Mexican warehouse grow. The only reason anyone would think TLC flowers are potent, is because they dont run the OGs, cuts like the Triangle Kush themselves. The strains Jack runs are potent but not as potent as they should be with a proper grow. Jacks flowers were good when he was running Aptus, his bare salt flowers are wack.

I run almost every cut Jack runs, thats how I know.
Lets stop this rumor now, What Jacks test showed was organic gave a better taste and and smell, but could only get the thc % so high and to break the 30% barrier he used base Salt Dosing system to reach that goal. It was all on his IG page.
Plus pics of Triangle Kush grown in there shop.

N

nightmarecreature

So it won 2nd out of three strains entered? lol!, No 50 to 60 strains where entered for hybrid. And they picked the top 3, 1st 2nd and 3rd loopa Farms was there but did not enter UD?

They definitely upped the amount from last year. High Times is still a joke. They have all kinds of stuff in the wrong category, they have Paris OG which is basically headband (Sour D x og kush) in the Indica category. You cant fairly judge 50 strains in 2 days even with all the doo doo meds most of these collectives are bringing, so they judge mostly on flavor.
Last time I was at the Cup, 96% of the stuff had no bang. The stuff not entered was way more potent, the stuff grown by people with elite ogs mostly. The Cups are still fun and they give away a lot of cool stuff but as far as quality flowers, you need to know the OG heads.

This thing won second place for Sativa. It looks worse than BC Bud Depot Animal Cookies, it looks more like pubic hair from a ginger.
2nd Place  Loud Berry Flower

N

nightmarecreature

Lets stop this rumor now, What Jacks test showed was organic gave a better taste and and smell, but could only get the thc % so high and to break the 30% barrier he used base Salt Dosing system to reach that goal. It was all on his IG page.
Plus pics of Triangle Kush grown in there shop.

http://canorml.org/news/ringtest.html

"No analytical testing lab demonstrated precision that supports reporting cannabinoid results to two decimal places. By unnecessarily reporting results to the one-hundredth percentile, some labs created an unrealistic illusion of precision that raises false expectations regarding the degree to which accuracy is possible, given the 20% variation observed. Conclusion: Labs should re-evaluate the precision level at which results are reported."

Ive seen this lab scam over and over that collectives try and push. They get a random high lab result and push it. THC varies from bud to bud. Lab results dont mean anything, the smoke in my lungs will tell me whats up and Jack's flowers dont match the lab results. Jack, Loompa and myself run the same cuts, I know what they should hit like and TLC dont hit like they should. Loompa did an outstanding job on his flowers and I think his seeds suck, he's a much better grower than breeder. RG has better flowers than TLC. TLC is still much better than most collectives.

The collective that won the Cup 2 years ago with the GSC Forum cut runs the same scam. Life is Good Healing, high lab numbers but no bang.

Last edited:
S

slap14

Good luck finding and/or getting a hold of Ricochet. TLC does a good job, have always been happy with their meds. Was able to get a hold of some of Ricochet meds about a year ago, before the blow up and thought they were very good also. No real glaring difference in my opinion both top notch. The only difference is TLC is eaiser to work with by a long shot and prices are better, and I don't mind paying more for better product.

Slap

dogbeach

dogbeach

Can someone point me to a dispensary where I can grab forum gsc gg4 and any elite og cut in LA?

I can point you to a Prop. 215 compliant private nursery that carries the original cut Thin Mint GSC, Forum Cut GSC, GG#4, The Berkeley OG, including other elite (read hard to come by) strains. Feel free to PM or email [email protected].

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
quick update heres a pic of the clonville fire og so far i like they abusive and the plat bubba along with this. i dont think i will do the biker again it does look like a big yeilder. but just isnt going along with my feed as well as i like not enough trich coverage as well as resin. Im sure if i adjusted a bit i could make it work a bit better. but rather then change a few things up ill just keep whats working, the kens gsc is growing pretty decent as well, but dosent seem like a huge yeilder. the platinum bubba smells great and bag appeal is gonna be sick, the smell stickyness and trichomes. it has very weak stems and needs to be trained much better then i have but it can work.
DSC 0293
DSC 0296

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

@nightmare u and t-stew seem to be all over this stuff when r u boys gunna throw some seeds up . Cause least we all know you bring fire . respect

Top Bottom