• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Dammit what are they sharing seed grown bullshit? @ShroomKing
Some of them have bullshit, yes.
But most just have phenos from popping seed packs from who knows where. I've never gotten a truly labeled clone in LA. Even PO gave us a bubba kush pheno labeled TahoeOG, and harlequin that hermed hardcore at day 35 in two different gardens. Alot of places sell the most vigorous cut they find, regardless of final product. Just my findings. And I've scoured LA hard for proper cuts.
Best of luck.
Peace

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
PO has some real OGeez but like previously mentioned they do mislabel from time to time and have had severe bug problems. Almost not worth grabbing em unless you can take the chance of acquiring something you will have to battle w nukes and sometimes those don't even work on them. Their tahoe cut was pretty good. Trick with them is to grab multiple cuts of OG, and clone em, flower em and cull the mislabels and hopefully beat their bug issues. I'd be paying attention to the white crosses Rado is hitting his OGeez w. He has a nice drop that can be found via google or IG very soon. They should fly in seconds though

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^ agreed took 3 plants of these to flower to this point and all 3 are worthy of keeping . That white plant sure does breed well

I got the stinkest rotten cheese / sour onion pheno ever , the entire room is like ewe........ :D But it's a good stink
Solid medical properties also in the cross. It will take a massive headache away in minutes

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I got pretty lucky scoring a few of the Valley Girl OG cuts from TLC. I don't think that they have em stocked anymore. Like others have said, I've gotten some interesting cuts at P.O. (Sour Dubble x Tahoe, Bubba x Master) but that was a good while ago and have heard mixed reviews from others about bug issues (I didn't have any). They usually stock "forum gsc" but I can't vouch for the validity because I don't grow cookies. I did get a mislabeled clone one time that was definitely louis OG in my order of bubba x master. You might find something you like there but you may need a couple cuts of each of what you want so that you can determine whats worth hanging on to.

N

nightmarecreature

Good Luck finding anything better than the old school OGs in seed form. 5 years later and 5K later, popping a crazy amount of seeds, nothing better than the old school OGs. The only way you'll ever find anything as good as old school OG is either from the Elite OGs clones themselves,Elite OG fem crosses or OG S1's.

Archives seeds, YetiF3 will get you closer but they still dont have the same kick.

N

nightmarecreature

There are legit places in LA to get real cuts. JB has it right on PO. Stay away from Cloneville and PO cuts are Caliconnection seed finds. Im not saying which collectives to get the real good stuff because you usually have to know someone. SOHO in Sherman Oaks has Orgnkids legit Banana OG and Ghost OG. Their Strawberry Diesel cut is good too. They have a PM problem but never any bugs. TLC has seeds and I believe clones from time to time.

soserthc1

soserthc1

never seen a clone for sale in a store ever .
Feel like the poor kid that had to wear Payless sneakers
Man that really sucks

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Be cool if some of these heavy hitters like jackmayoffer or others in the so cal area would offer up some of their older non restricted cuts you know a dude like jack is probably throwing away stuff people would love to have to make room. Everybody says there is money in clones yet nobody has jumped in the game and done it right IMO. Maybe TLC has plans on what I'm talking about the would be thee best public spot for clones in LA with little effort.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Nightmare is richochet delivery back up? Tlc should carry loompa gear wouldn't that be cool I wasn't planning on going to the cup but I would for some loompa beans

N

nightmarecreature

Im not sure, but Richochet is dank and I highly reccomend them. Loompas flowers are great quality. If they are up, you can talk to them and they will reserve some Loompa seeds for you if you ask them.

Top Bottom