Official Test grow-Boots' mountain Genetic Line (under Ambrosia)

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Wonderinalice i'm curious to see how this strain does. Also i'm digging the avitar, nice one!

Thanks!! Yea thats the guy first arrested in america for green .....5 years for a joint... Good bless america!!

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Oh ok, I recognize those bottles. ...it seemed like I was probably at the wrong website! ;)

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

harvest pics banana x bubba - chocolate chunk x bubba

First off let me apologize for doing such a crappy journal, But I brought the goods which counts for something .

They were grown in dirt/perlite mix. in 3 gallon bags at about 5 inches deep.

Alaskan organics veg and flower nutes. Organic molasses that is high in calcium used since they were seedlings , and a lil epson salt once in a while. I also add a lil budswell from the guano company in humbolt the last month.

Fresh water every other water . And the last week.

Never ph my water , use teaspoons and tablespoons to measure all my shit .

First 6 are the chocolate chunk x bubba (some trimmed)

Last 6 are the banana kush x bubba (some trimmed)

DSCN2616
DSCN2617
DSCN2631
DSCN2632
DSCN2619
DSCN2620
DSCN2642
DSCN2643
DSCN2648
DSCN2660
DSCN2666
DSCN2668
C

CAPO

Those look FIRE Wonderin!

Was the banana bubba a big plant for indoor?
Looking forward to learning your yields and how they smoke!

Thanks for the pix...Capo

:damnhippie:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Those look FIRE Wonderin!

Was the banana bubba a big plant for indoor?
Looking forward to learning your yields and how they smoke!

Thanks for the pix...Capo

:damnhippie:

i stretched some out out and kept some about a foot, so you could keep them short and they will still produce nice. I got 1 top that will weigh a half easy... and im a simple guy ...don't even ph my water. They will do nice. I would love to see some run in some kinda dro setup.. I wanna run some more in cocoa . they would do a great sog. in 1 gallon pots.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

great pics bro, I am likin those trim shots! solid rox lookin straight dipped in sugar!

Thanks for sharin bro!

F

Foxfarmfreak

Drooling!!!! Nice Alice, Very Very Nice!!!! I'm so excited.....mmmmmm
FFF

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

Sick bro looks like some Chemdog, sour dies, kush funk. Def some fine genetics in there. Hows the smoke?

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like you did those beans justice, Got my hands a hold of them in the matrix and was wondering Im going to be running them under a 400 watt hps using fox farm line-up stop by my thread share some of your runnings with her with me. They look awesome.

C

CAPO

Any chance we can get a dry nuggie shot of the Banana, Wonderin'?

:anim_30:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

dried buds...

benn a lil busy ....but here's some pics....

First three are banana bubba pheno #1 Favors the bubba more . The ones in the pics. Super strong smoke . Super "kushy" tasting ...but sweeter than most kush. Not a lemony smell. Skunky yes!!
Next two are banana bubba pheno #2 (2 out of 20 were this pheno) Favors the banana more . Smells lie rotten banana's . Boots almost got sick when he smelled it. Every one that smells it says DAMN whats that.DANK!!
Last 3 are chocolate bubba ..looks a lot like the skunky banana ....but smells more like cinnamon and skunk but sweet...

DSCN2730
DSCN2731
DSCN2732
DSCN2735
DSCN2737
DSCN2740
DSCN2741
DSCN2742
winta

winta

dam those buds look all the same......frosted as hell! :giggle keep up the great works thanx for the nuggie shot! :)

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
Great Job bro. What was the flowering time?

C

CAPO

Smells lie rotten banana's . Boots almost got sick when he smelled it. Every one that smells it says DAMN whats that.DANK!!

HAHAHAHAHA:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Thanks for the nuggie shots.........BUZZZZZDANKALICIOUS!!!!:damnhippie:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

dam those buds look all the same......frosted as hell! :giggle keep up the great works thanx for the nuggie shot! :)
thanks!! got a LOT going on now ....including some of my own crosses so i should have some more nice ones soon. I'm flowering the cheese,grape ape,purple kush, and sour d right now...there gettin big:banana:
Great Job bro. What was the flowering time?
Flower time?....:afroweed: i let it go like 8 weeks...not real sure because i was in the middle of a move...so it's a lil cloudy(long night's of "stealth" moving)! Thanks for stopping by!!

HAHAHAHAHA:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Thanks for the nuggie shots.........BUZZZZZDANKALICIOUS!!!!:damnhippie:
No prob!!....It all turned out really nice!! smokin some right now!! They're all good in a diff way... Damn i love weed:rasta:

Top Bottom