OG chem

• Thread starter TacomaComa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

no updates in 2 weeks, he must have cut it down and he is couch locked, cause its the funk,lol.

P

PercySpencer

Man, awesome pics! Well done!
I have chosen to grow a pack of these + a pack of Chemmy Jones out this summer myself. They just crack'n now... They will be brought outside during the day and brought inside at night during summer months. Had excellent results before with this grow-style, and look forward to growing out some of these genetics.
I see this site has the best info on Conny gear.
Any upatdes?

M

metadoneth

Nice.. I just popped 6 of these beans and am hoping to find a stinker in there to keep around for awhile.. Im a fan of sour smoke and im on the hunt for someting rotten smellin!! Please show us some dry flowers when you get the chance ... I'd love to hear more about the smoking experience with this strain too... Gotta get a preview of what i got coming.... Oh.. what was the variation like on these??

T

truecannabliss

OG Chem is outstanding, aint heard from a single person who doesn't love her. Anyone with a pack of these sitting around is in for a treat.
Peace

X

xchronic420

trucannabliss i was goin to ask you or any one of you lot on the farm i spent over 1500 pounds on seeds so far but i need to no how to store them well so i can you them when i need em i need to get sum of that ogchem from the attitude asap looks fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

truecannabliss

Hey bro i keep my seeds in air tight containers in a fridge, never have any problems with germing seeds kept that way (providing they were good to begin with).
Cant wait to see you get all those seeds popping, be sure to throw up a thread on here of any CSG strains.
Peace

X

xchronic420

truecannabliss i find out how to throw up a trread mate and start it all off my mates goin to do a next grow in my mates how with a vertical grow system 140 clones in there with 2 600 hps any tips what strain to get out of your seeds for the best results for that? i no its goin to take time to get a mother plant to give me them clones but i still do it hope to here from you soon peace and thc

Z

Zeldar

Man....been out of the loop for a minute guys....so I take it this AMAZING looking OG Chem is not currently at market? I checked the 'bay and saw nada. :help:

Hopefully there's another release down the line somewhere.... :yes

T

truecannabliss

We are out of stock although some places still have packs left, new OG Chem will be available mid way through this year.
Peace

B

biggs

We are out of stock although some places still have packs left, new OG Chem will be available mid way through this year.
Peace

are you using the same parents again bro. looks like a real winner from what i've seen.

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

So glad i got my hands on a pack of these:dance. Just waiting for them to arrive... Looks like killer dank:hunter:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Olds you walked that fine line but just walked it to many times. It looks like you just want to get clones, cuts or buds. So you shouldn't be here.

Illmind

Illmind

lol o shit tobor caught his first body! man u were just itchin to ban a newb... that guy was like 'nice job!' n u were like 'banned!'... lol jk he was a bag of sorts..

Top Bottom