OG is it CHEMDOG 91?

• Thread starter mtn plot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mtn plot

mtn plot

Hi guys not to create alot of debate but quick question hope there are some takers! DNA genetics! there og kush fem is that true chemdog 91? there is so many storys around this and ive read them all was just hoping for a straight answer on this. are there genetics for facts Chemdog 91 any help or answers or thoughts would be great!

MP:passingjoint:

sog army

sog army

Chemdog 91 is not og and og is not Chemdog 91.. hope this clarifies.

S

Swerve

what r u asking if dnas og is real or if og came from chemdog..cuz yes dna og is legit i have smoke d it with them qnd know the origins of their cut. and imvho yes og comes from chemdog 91. and if you hd the Chemdog 91 cut and grew it next to og you can easily see how og comes from it.. the smell on Chemdog 91 is skunk funk chem sour lemon citrus..you can smell the og in it you can smell the sour d in it and you can smell the chems in it..

the 818 cut that goes around cali is an s1 form orgnkid

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
so do you know which cut they used boss??

winta

winta

"you are followers of huckabee yes?" LMAO

Explain the 818 cut? I keep hearing this.
Then my homeboy tells me hes got a Chem 818 seed from LA in thevalley. I got it going and shes a female but ive got no clue if its legit or the Huckabee?
And the Chemdog #4 explain that to if any one has the info

yea i wondered if dna's was the real deal or not too

winta

winta

thanx for the info good buddy!

what r u asking if dnas og is real or if og came from chemdog..cuz yes dna og is legit i have smoke d it with them qnd know the origins of their cut. and imvho yes og comes from chemdog 91. and if you hd the Chemdog 91 cut and grew it next to og you can easily see how og comes from it.. the smell on Chemdog 91 is skunk funk chem sour lemon citrus..you can smell the og in it you can smell the sour d in it and you can smell the chems in it..

the 818 cut that goes around cali is an s1 form orgnkid

mtn plot

mtn plot

Thank you so very much swerve i value and trust your words!

MP:banana:

R

Rob1

what cut was used to make there og and og #18? and they are S1's correct???

M

MOneY

all this is shennanagan's......swerve really?from the 91?how about pink kush?does that ring a bell? skelly 91 d related ....****** tk maby tahoe related..hope this dont get scrapped....maby the 91 and ecsd look alike...and i know that story first hand....so hell nah 91 and og's are complete different beasts......

Venom818

Venom818

all this is shennanagan's......swerve really?from the 91?how about pink kush?does that ring a bell? skelly 91 d related ....****** tk maby tahoe related..hope this dont get scrapped....maby the 91 and ecsd look alike...and i know that story first hand....so hell nah 91 and og's are complete different beasts......

so where does og come from bro

saldiado

saldiado

I had some chem from a club in san jose that was more og like than the og they had. Smelled just like og lemony but that funky fuel skunk to it.

C

CAPO

:giggle This shit always makes me laugh...toss up some picture of your '91 money...:mooning...just so we know that you know that we know that you know what the feek your talkin bout.lol

btw on which planet does the ECSD look like the '91.....not my planet.:giggle

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

And your info comes from?

It doesnt take rocket science
People that have grown both 91chem and the orig 818/SFV im sure can see the relashionship between the two , not to mention look at the late bananas the Chems and OG's tend to make when you take them past peak fluorescence

Im curious like little george to hear Raskals and Chemdizzles response even thow were beating a dead horse on this subject
The real question is what made Chem! =)
i got my picks! lol :character0111:

southstreets

southstreets

hopefully it stays respectful.. i always like hearin peeps views on this subject..

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I will jump in to say one thing here, and capo not trying to argue or anything, but I have both 91 and escd, verified cuts, and they do look quite similar.

1st 2 are 91, 3rd and 4th are ecsd, oh, and no, og is not 91.

Untitled Scanned 13
Untitled Scanned 16
Untitled Scanned 25
Untitled Scanned 27
C

CAPO

That's a '91 leaning ECSD.....there are better ones that lean more sativa with huge buds.
Argue away...shit don't bother me none.. the funny part is that no matter what it's all conjecture and btw money should have the real '91...I'm just funnin around dudes.
Honestly I would like to here JJ's opinion above anyone's at this point. It's literally impossible to say for certainty that some of the OG's are merely S1's of the '91, but truth be told my favorite is Putz and his secret ingredient. I think this true above all others and I think some of those to be '91 leaning like your version of ECSD. Which btw, not trying to argue, but to say you have a verified cut of ECSD is rather pointless being that all the ECSD is coming from a BUNCH of hermed seeds. Go ask Sunsimulator about the phenos he's found in breeding them out. Personally I'd rather have the DNL leaning pheno even though it has bigger herm tendencies.

Tell me honestly that you can't see similarities in OG and the '91.....like the cal/mag issue for one, plus the structure is similar. Heck even Chemdog himself said the '91 is like the SFV that he grows.

Top Bottom