OG is it CHEMDOG 91?

• Thread starter mtn plot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mtn plot

mtn plot

91 Chemdog = nanner = real good seed lmao = Tahoe cut wich these are fem from =:smiley_joint: = just what Swerve said real dank :party0045: lol

MP

But of course this is all speculation on my part!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i like to laugh care to share what was so funny

:giggle>>>>not important venom818 as bageldj knows everything there is about the Chemdog family not to mention everything else:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

C

CAPO

:giggle>>>>not important venom818 as bageldj knows everything there is about the Chemdog family not to mention everything else:)

gtd

ahhh....that is funny........I do miss his skelly stories and his fuck you you don't know shit attitude......but of course he lives in an underground bunker and rarely comes out to play anymore.:sad0123:

JH420

JH420

Let's leave it to speculation and folklore and just all agree og and chems are dank ass erb. And they an create some dank ass erb

Here here...they both belong on the top shelf, thats all that really matters to me.

R

Rob1

sorry if this has been answered but lol is the og that DnA is selling a S1 of the Chemdog 91 skunk cut? they say its Chemdog 91.....

Venom818

Venom818

sorry if this has been answered but lol is the og that DnA is selling a S1 of the Chemdog 91 skunk cut? they say its Chemdog 91.....

no bro they say its more like Chemdog 91 because og is suppose to be an s1 of Chemdog 91 and the #18 is suppose to be closer to the Chemdog 91 dont know if this makes sense to u

C

CAPO

I'm fairly certain that the #18 is merely an S2 of their OG cut, they say it is a more "sour" pheno. Tough to say which cut they have been using, but the long standing comment that keeps going is that it is the 818, it's probably a random cut from the valley, one that somebody managed to smuggle into the Dam.

Venom818

Venom818

818 = sfv cut not swerve's there are a couple of sfv cuts floating around here in the sfv

M

MOneY

gtd

too funny,come on danny really?....
speculation raskal? why?please indulge me?
xavier=pink kush line
T.Hill=blue kush line
and for the record there are beans made of the 91 ...i personally gave jjnyc 10 chem91s1 or chemdxchem91's....after popping say 10 of each they seem to be Chemdog 91 dominant.....and we ended up with some ogkx91 as well so stay tuned fucker's!.....

M

Medicinal

xavier=pink kush line
T.Hill=blue kush line
and for the record there are beans made of the 91 ...i personally gave jjnyc 10 chem91s1 or chemdxchem91's....after popping say 10 of each they seem to be Chemdog 91 dominant.....and we ended up with some ogkx91 as well so stay tuned fucker's!.....

Pink and Blue kush lines.. interesting. And from T.Hill? Money would you care to enlighten those who aren't familiar with these. The only things I've heard about Pink Kush came from Reeferman, and I've never heard of a blue kush line before.

M

MOneY

Pink and Blue kush lines.. interesting. And from T.Hill? Money would you care to enlighten those who aren't familiar with these. The only things I've heard about Pink Kush came from Reeferman, and I've never heard of a blue kush line before.

yeah im not really gonna chime in on reef's ordeal......but the x-18's i have from T.Hill vary...but i do have one that has a slight fuelfunk...like the pink,but most phenos are deff. blue influenced ....from grapey to blueberrys to hash to berry lime.....but T.Hill's paki's seem to be more landrace to me....not really worked like the pink lines......but i have never grown a pink line bean.....but i did have a really nice male x-18 that i plan on mating with a pink line...:cool0019:
and yeah i would love to see what morpheus has found

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
xavier=pink kush line
T.Hill=blue kush line

Sup Money..

You're speaking on the theory about how the Chem family is related to Charles' Kush...

M2M

Latest posts

Top Bottom