OG is it CHEMDOG 91?

• Thread starter mtn plot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Like I said, wasn't trying to argue, just trying to show folks what something looked like. I forgot why I dont post in these threads, have at it boys, I'll stick to the reading.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I do taste the Chem in OG and vice versa>>>>I clearly see similarities in OG and the '91>>>Anybody having experience growing the real deal knows it....You have to know your shit to be able to tell>>>>Most are miss led and clueless and couldn't tell tit for squat on the matter:)

gtd

C

CAPO

Thanks for the pix BigBuddy...definitely got some '91 going and honestly if you would have told me they were both '91...I would've believed you.lol....honestly this discussion bores me to tears and I get much more enjoyment looking at pix like yours. Hopefully by early fall I will be able to reciprocate by offering up some pix of SD and 91 myself.
I'm rather cursed to have grown up on the EC and subjected to such tortures as SD, which btw rockstars like the Bisco crew ALWAYS overpay for. So I find myself in the middle of pointless discussions with the clear rationale of never resolving anything.

mtn plot

mtn plot

Wow maybe i should of known better to start a thread with the words chemdog in it! lol! The question at hand was is dna gen.....there og kush! is it Chemdog 91?

Reason i ask is thats what there description of the product is.so i just wanted to make sure.Try not to confuse us new guys we are just looking for the best that is obtainable.

Swerve thanks again for the imput you have been involved with these strains for some time now and your oppion is a respected one.

MP

CBF

CBF

Supporter
diesel, lemon, kush, sour, blah blah blah flavors and tastes can be found in many seedlines, just cause ya have a lemony plant dont mean it came off a chemdog or whatever.

really guys, grow some seeds, make some seed, self the chems and OGs, see for yourself, theres nothin here but speculation, and passed on info. i havent seen a plant yet from all the OG selfs that looks anything like a Chem

you guys need to chill on the nutes if all your plants taste the same, LOL

CBF

i personally dont see the relationship with OG Kush and chem.

sky high

sky high

LOL, bro. I just keep thinking about all of those Organkid S-1's I grew out YEARS ago.

Fuck, I coulda been famous. Just snag a cut...name it fer yer area code...and ride on it as yer own creation....joining in on the ever-evolving lore and legend that leads me to believe that a whole buncha folks think pot >>>started<<< growing on the planet sometime in 1991 somewhere in a suburb of Los Angeles....

here, you'll feel better after a swig of this AN Bud Candy....

JH420

JH420

All I can say is that when you stick your nose in the OG jar and then the Chem jar you know these have gots to be related. Somehow I think it's a stretch to say OG is Chem S1 (no offense to you Swerve), but I would bet dollars to donuts that there is Chem in the OG.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Big buddy! great looking plants and great pics!

i dig this thread...

i do know who ever finds out the secret ingredients is really gonna be able to do some fun things with them Chem and OG family

S

Swerve

Let's leave it to speculation and folklore and just all agree og and chems are dank ass erb. And they an create some dank ass erb

Venom818

Venom818

Like I said, wasn't trying to argue, just trying to show folks what something looked like. I forgot why I dont post in these threads, have at it boys, I'll stick to the reading.

hey big buddy does your Chemdog 91 have the round leaf edges just curious not saying you dont have it but i believe this is a Chemdog 91 trait

Chem 91 skunk va
M

MASSES 420KING

if theres any ?????? on anything Chemdog or og kush sour d[east coast] or any of the true hybrids they can be answered by the breeders in there forums top dawg or cali connection or og rascal and honestly ya gotta be a shmuck when one of the breeders already weighed in on the subject how can you argue with his facts swerve answered this to perfection and this topic can be researched on said sub forums

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

hey big buddy does your Chemdog 91 have the round leaf edges just curious not saying you dont have it but i believe this is a Chemdog 91 trait

Hey bro, yup, a rounder sort of leaf, not straight and jagged like the sfv cut would be(just as a description reference, not comparison, you know what I mean), but ya, that shot looks quite like mine a little ways in, is that about 7 weeks in or so?

C

CAPO

I think I recall knowing that Chemdog verified Buddy's 91 for him...which probably means he's maybe the only one in FreeCanada with it.

:damnhippie::heart:RastaBong:....I can only hope you pack me one if I ever come visit.

lovepeaceandhairgrease

M

MOneY

thanks for the back up big buddy....for real i think og's come from the pink lines....that we"friends"speculate to be charles xaviers lines....i aint starting shit....just want the truth....and i have a close relationship with topdawg.....cbf is right.....looks about right venom

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I think I recall knowing that Chemdog verified Buddy's 91 for him...which probably means he's maybe the only one in FreeCanada with it.

:damnhippie::heart:RastaBong:....I can only hope you pack me one if I ever come visit.

lovepeaceandhairgrease

Thats not speculation, but the only one in canada, no sir:angel

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
So, back on subject, nobody knows which og cut DNA used in there line???

Dynamite

Dynamite

So, back on subject, nobody knows which og cut DNA used in there line???

I'd REALLY like to know too!!

I've got the Skunk line christmas freebie from them ...came with 5 strains all crossed with a skunk male

Kandy Kush
OG18
La Confidential
SleeStack
KushBerry

The OG they use is a big part of that line-up

Real curious of the phenos I'll find ,haven't seen anyone grow any of these strains out yet

Venom818

Venom818

Hey bro, yup, a rounder sort of leaf, not straight and jagged like the sfv cut would be(just as a description reference, not comparison, you know what I mean), but ya, that shot looks quite like mine a little ways in, is that about 7 weeks in or so?

good shit bro im not sure how far along that pic is not mine I think it was bagled j's

Top Bottom