OG Jam V2 at the farm

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

el_tenador

Gotdamn snipers, lol. Couldnt win a single pack! Seriously tho, congrats to all the winners.... CBF, hope this is proof enough. The farm wants your gear bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Some got my Bubba x Ghost pack while I was posting pics. Cheap shot! I wish ill on u and only u! Lol.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Gotdamn snipers, lol. Couldnt win a single pack!

sorry pardner
figured all the gunslingers were hangin at the starfighter corral so had to bushwhack a few of yall to make off with that thar strongbox :)

mancordero

mancordero

yeah i didn't get any either, could've but i'm on a budget right now, so i had to pass.. but i don't get why people go crazy and double the bid a minute before it ends, it's an auction, you can make that bid at the beginning and you'll still win.. not that i'm complaining.. congrats to all who won.. i just put my last two strawberry grapefruit beans in water to hold me over...

CBF

CBF

Supporter
I have fond memories of snipein packs back on Cbay (Heavens Stairway). It's fine art, always made buyin seed a hella good time.

Been sniped as well, was never none to happy about it either, lol

Thanks to all for checking in and showin your interest in the offerins.

CBF

R

Reptile

shit, THANKS brah!! bought gear from over 70 breeders, ya never know how much you'll like it till ya run it, had my heart set on strains before and been let down.. But yer photos look dead on for an addition to the stable, glad to be online with my 1903..Armor piercing rounds mind you....LOL..

CBF

CBF

Supporter
A few OG Jams are relisted, guess a few guys changed there mind,lol

CBF

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

A few OG Jams are relisted, guess a few guys changed there mind,lol

CBF

dumbasses
got 40 of them beans sitting in the fridge waiting till it's their turn
thx cbf

fwiw

T

TreFarmer

DAMN!!!! Not enough in the cushions!;(
Anybody need a kidney?? I need that pack!!

E

el_tenador

dumbasses
got 40 of them beans sitting in the fridge waiting till it's their turn
thx cbf

fwiw

40!!! That goes beyond sniping bro, straight kill shots lol. Congrats, hope you find an incredible male to play with.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Hello all, been quite some time since I been around here. The OG Jam has progressed quite a ways since this V2 was released here. This is a OG jam V6 plant grown by Drynobbob, he really did a nice job. just a teaser as to what can be found in um.

(SFV X Ghost S1 pollens) v1

(SFV X Ghost) X Ghost S1 pollens(different males from first go) v2

MuthaG X (SFV X Ghost)X Ghost) ....muthaG BC1

Legend OG X(SFV X Ghost) X Ghost) v3

Triangle kush x ( legend x (sfv x ghost) x ghost) v4

Tahoe OG x (triangle x (legend x (SFV x ghost) x ghost) V5

KingLouie S1 x (Tahoe OG x (triangle x (legend x (sfv x ghost) x ghost) v6

7B9BB284 A4C5 49C6 8CD4 95E9CA9B8A7C
Top Bottom