Og Kush Bagseed Grow In Small Space Led/cfl

• Thread starter alexB45
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrtokez2

Interesting. I'm a tap water user myself free nutes lol. Be careful using distilled though there may be more harm than good..but don't quote me on that. Try bumping up your calmag to fix red stems. Some strains gobble that shit up like nothing. I use tap and still add more magnesium n sulfur after base mutes for my og strains.

alexB45

alexB45

She is definitely also consuming more and more water daily, I probably will be watering every morning soon haha!
I thinned out the bottom a little after I took this profile pic

gymshoes

gymshoes

Awww man... I feel so stupid!
It ain't the weed sporting them beautiful colors, it's the lighting!

alexB45

alexB45

here are some pics without the LED light on, just the soft white CFL's
DAY 43 of bloom, nutes still 15ml/gal 4-8-7, 5ml 0-10-10, 5ml CALMAG
IMG 4855 2

IMG 4850
IMG 4851 2
alexB45

alexB45

I have a big problem now, involving odor. Well i'm guessing I've had it for a while, but I have no sense of smell due to nasal polyps/allergies. I have temporarily regained my sense of smell for the time being (its a long story), and I will soon lose it again (when the medicine wears off) but today I got my first whiff of the little kush bush. Smell hit me like a ton of bricks when I walked in my front door- she is upstairs behind two more doors. I had no idea I was dealing with this type of odor. Only other time I can ever recall being overpowered by a smell of this magnitude was from some beautifully done sour diesel- that overwhelming almost headache inducing fuel smell. This is definitely more of a skunk smell but i'm having a tough time pin pointing it exactly. Its hard to stay in my little grow room for more than a couple minutes due to that great but intoxicating smell....

I likely will have to find a new home for her if I can't resolve this ASAP. Bummer...

alexB45

alexB45

nanners? only place on the plant i think I see what I think I see
If anyone can confirm lmk! It IS BAGSEED from OG Kush that had maybe 15 seeds in a half oz

This would at least gives me an excuse to pull the plug early/end the smell situation once and for all... I was planning on giving her/him to a buddy on Thursday to finish up last 20 or so days. I'm not going to ask them to take her through seed production. I don't want to chop her, but I will make a decision w/in 48 hours...

I figure I'll chop, dry/cure to some extent, and run tane...

any people out there with similar experience? pulling down early at 50 days for the hash? lmk how it turned out..

it's just the most foul smelling thing....after reading other people describe similar OG Kush plants as pinesol/fuel, and that's exactly what it is. I had it pegged for like a lemon skunk. Either way the small is way too strong to keep it here.
IMG 4949

IMG 4962
IMG 4959
IMG 4961
alexB45

alexB45

I'm not really gonna kill her, unless she really starts goin full herm.... ;)

alexB45

alexB45

I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world if there were a few seeds. Essentially, it's potentially a self sustaining stinking Kush plant that could be counted on to produce high quality flowers, but also w/ the tendency to herm slightly, and yield 10-15 female seeds per harvest? Is that how it works? Haha.

Or, should it be destroyed? Get this mutant and its self pollinating freak offspring out future gene pools?

alexB45

alexB45

upon further examination, I'm still not sure, but don't think I have any nanners...

day 49 pictured below

IMG 4969 2
IMG 4971 2
IMG 4972
IMG 4976
M

mrtokez2

Looks good to me. Week 7? Time for u to drop the nitrogen a little bit and get yourself some koolbloom powder. Week 7-8 is when I like to use that stuff. Moab works too.

alexB45

alexB45

Yes week 8 starts tomorrow. I was just thinking about that....reducing N.
Just drop the 4-8-7 out of the feed program soon, or reduce amounts? or ya think 0-10-10 koolbloom, and calmag only (until I get my hands on the powder, which I have read is better for late flower than the liquid)

alexB45

alexB45

It's been a while since I've posted in this grow log; we're day 73 of 12/12 today. Story goes the plant's smell got way too loud, had to bring the setup to a friends place from week 8 and forward... I only got to see her about 3 times, but did my best to guide my friend through that period... we looked at trichomes on day 70, when I had planned to chop, and really wasn't where I was hoping we'd be. So we went with 2 days of extended dark and finally 36 hours in total darkness....

Flushed/attempted to flush about 8-1o days ago, nothing but distilled until he ran out, so her final watering ever was from the tap. I probably should have bought that koolbloom powder a few weeks ago as well- I attempted to but the only size available was a real large container, so I stuck with 0-10-10 koolbloom liquid....

Here is a pick of day 70
IMG 5229

alexB45

alexB45

cut down on 73rd day because I had to leave.
here are a few pics. will post final nug shot after another 7-10 days of curing

IMG 5275
IMG 5276
IMG 5278
IMG 5280
IMG 5279
IMG 5282
IMG 5287
IMG 5288
IMG 5290
IMG 5292
IMG 5330