Og Kush Bagseed Grow In Small Space Led/cfl

• Thread starter alexB45
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

View attachment 500435 View attachment 500436 View attachment 500437 View attachment 500437North your run looks solid nice job so far. I'm gonna keep an eye on those 2. My little bush here is doing ok, no major developments. At full strength nutes, watering every other day. Plain water rotated in every 3 or 4.View attachment 500434
Thanks man and yours is comming along pretty well too..mine are 4days ahead of yours with 3-5 weeks left..how long do u figure yours will take to finish? I've never ran any OG strains before..well take care man happy farming..il be doin an update tonight also :D

M

mrtokez2

Looking better. Is she still not drinking every day? Usually by week three she's dry daily. Looks like she could use a little bump in P as well. If you have the time it might help to clean out the bottom legs and shave them up..looks pretty bushy down there. Keep up the good work.

alexB45

alexB45

IMG 4601
So she is not drinking everyday, but I think that is attributed to her more just being a small plant in a big pot, in a potting soil that retains moisture. But I totally see where you're at with the water every day concept. Id have to make some serious soil amendments haha... but the idea is a good one for future grows.

BTW Tokez, I sincerely thank you for suggesting I jack up the nutes/water. I'm at day 35 now of 12/12, definitely trying to go 70, and I am impressed at the amount of resin production already with some 35 days left to go....

My last grow was alien grenades f2 from seed, same soil.... but MINIMAL Nutes (super low rates) and infrequent watering. I was working with great genetics, but by this point in my grow I was already super N deficient, Ca/Mag, amongst other things. Alien grenades was nothing like this at day 35 in terms of resin production, I attribute that to a few different things, but DEFINITELY a better approach to plant nutrition has been crucial.
IMG 4599

IMG 4610
and I actually have done a lot of work on the lower extremities, but ya i could still thin out more

Last edited:
M

mrtokez2

No problem I'm glad I could help out a little. What nutes are you using right now? And what are the ratios?

gymshoes

gymshoes

WOW! The colors remind me of being tripped out on REAL acid!
Great skills here...I am impressed.

alexB45

alexB45

Here is a pic of my light setup for flower; 90w bloomboss LED surrounded by mostly 23w soft white CFLs...

M

mrtokez2

One thing I would advise you keep in mind..wattage for led is pretty equivalent to wattage in hid IMO. In other words you're running the equiv of about 200 watts give or take. I say 400-600 w is minimum to grow some AAA nugs. Just some food for thought

alexB45

alexB45

Ya man that's the truth, just not in position now to invest in new light, as I'm moving across country in a month- I'll get set up THE RIGHT WAY next time!

M

mrtokez2

Yup. New cob technology too. Nice spread and spectrum. Good luck on your move. Your plants looking good. Not sure why pistils are turning brown already tho..either too much wind or it rubbed on an adjacent leaf?

alexB45

alexB45

Just tilted the lower fan up a little instead of direct haha... The big exhaust fan is on 24/7 up top above the lights if that means anything...

M

mrtokez2

Fan doesn't oscillate? There's your problem right there. Direct nondirectional wind suffocates your plant a bit. Also what kinda water do you use? Tap?

alexB45

alexB45

Good call man I had smaller oscillating fans in there very early in grow, but they both broke, and I never bothered to look for a replacement. I use distilled, steam, Haven't been able to find R/O Water So just distilled, all but one tap watering right after the 6/7 day drought in the beginning of flower...the last run I did all tap and it Contributed to some issues, particularly in the pH department

alexB45

alexB45

I do constantly rotate my plant... But definitely not the same thing as an oscillating fan haha...I need to get on this asap I just don't have much room down there, and I seem to recall finding a tiny oscillating fan ain't to easy...

Latest posts

Top Bottom