og kush Fire , Tahoe and SFV

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bannana man

ok so og kush is a clone only strain so why all the diffrent ones were did the fire cut come from ? also can anyone help with the buba kush i have the pre 98 so were did the the katsu buba come from is it a cross of the pre 98.any info would be helpfull?????????

S

SENSI ZYM

yeh wats the deal with all of em ? all i know is i love the og over the pre 98

CBF

CBF

Supporter
thats pretty much the big question bro, noone seems to know exactly where they came from, or what the make up is.

i had read a blurb where they were speculatin the OGs had some hash plant in um. maybe a hash plant X NLs. theres been lots of ideas what there made of. as raskel has said, who cares at this point, its just great smoke:D

H

hazyfontazy

same things happening with the cheese ,,,2 many available but only 1's real ,,what is the real "og" kush ?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
From what I understand the original OG cut was the LA ogers or LA Kush, I think this is now called the Ghost?

Then this was Selfed and all the SFV, Fire, Tahoe, Poison, Hells Angels were created. So if I understand it the SFV is indeed an S.

After smoking a few bx and incrosses I think I can safely say the chems and og lines are very closely related.

H

hazyfontazy

so if u aint got the ghost cut u aint really got the cut ,,just a knock off riding on og's name ,,,bloody shamefull ,
ven worse is people cant even decide on what "og " actually stands for ,,is it ocean grown or original ganster or what ?

CBF

CBF

Supporter
im not a OG Kush dictionary, the original gangsta shots from back on overgrow look just like the bud off the SFV imo.

ive always maintained that all the OG kush cuts came from a single seed batch, whether inbred or selfed. OGKs just didnt start poppin up in grows all over the place.

they could also be select plants from outcrossin the OGK. thats what i said above, noone really knows

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
No I wouldn't call em knock offs.

If indeed the first cut was called the LA Kush or LA Ogers, then calling the Selfs OG Kush seams perfectly reasonable, and all the different names to them qualify the area or grower that found that particular pheno.

Just like there are so make Ak, Widow, NL phenos.

Just my 2 cents but I think we all get a little to rapped up in names. If your lucky enough to have any OG cut, then you are a very lucky grower / toker as all samples I have tried have been mind blowing.

B

bannana man

who first grew out og kush sfv ?
and who grew out the buba kush first ?
both have only been around a short time so why not much info ???strange
who found these strains and when ?>??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

B

bannana man

ive read this before ,,so were did the other og kushes come from are they s1s of the fisrt og kush ?
and were the buba come from? i heard it was master kush x bubblegum ,is it true and were did the 98 version come from ? .also is og rascal something to with it? just seen that video on the tube lol

CBF

CBF

Supporter
well im right here in the area that the chem supposedly came from, and noones heard of a colorado dog

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
well im right here in the area that the chem supposedly came from, and noones heard of a colorado dog

Exactly....I remember all the Dawg talk of being a Colorado strain that carried the "Dawg" designation when it was organically grown and that the "Chem Dawg" was the same strain grown with chemical nutes. The Cough, Funk, and Pez are the ones I see the most touted here as being from here.

Cold as shit today eh AKA???

Tex

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
From what I understand the original OG cut was the LA ogers or LA Kush, I think this is now called the Ghost?

Then this was Selfed and all the SFV, Fire, Tahoe, Poison, Hells Angels were created. So if I understand it the SFV is indeed an S.

After smoking a few bx and incrosses I think I can safely say the chems and og lines are very closely related.

The Ghost cut is named after the person who passed the cut out... Ghost1 bought the cut from ORGNKID so it's not the original OG.. The reason for so many OG's is S1's people finding seeds in their bags and so on... From what I've read it's between the Tahoe and Fire as the original... As for the Bubba.. Apparently Katsu source a Bubba cut from ORGNKID which is know as Katsu... And the pre98 Bubba Swerve got when he got the Tahoe OG in late 90's..

But who really knows.. I wasn't there so all I know is what I've read...

O

ograskal

The Ghost cut is named after the person who passed the cut out... Ghost1 bought the cut from ORGNKID so it's not the original OG.. The reason for so many OG's is S1's people finding seeds in their bags and so on... From what I've read it's between the Tahoe and Fire as the original... As for the Bubba.. Apparently Katsu source a Bubba cut from ORGNKID which is know as Katsu... And the pre98 Bubba Swerve got when he got the Tahoe OG in late 90's..

But who really knows.. I wasn't there so all I know is what I've read...

Hey Great Post Bro.....The Ghost is the farthest from being the Original in My opinion...I beleive its an s1 made by ORGNKID...If i had to guess, I would say the Original would be either the Tahoe, Larry or the Fire but thats just a guess...Who the fuck really knows...They are all pretty Bomb..~ogr

O

organic herbalist

also there is the abusive cut. ive smoked the abusive and its real good

G

grizz

OK now how many is there?
sfv
poison
fire
hells angels
origanal
ghost
lemon larry
tahoe
and probably more I can't remember. Raskel probably knows alot of the history if we can get him to pop in. I currently have 2 cuts, origanal OG and sfv, the node spacing on the orig is super tight as compared to the sfv cut which is a lot streatcher, Its got to be s1 bag seeds or some out crosses that showes strong og pheno's,

Top Bottom