og kush Fire , Tahoe and SFV

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ELITE GENETICS

yup for sure bro! some of them og cuts are a og pheno of og x something(so say 70-80% OG/20-30% ?) cuz there cant be 20 og kuts but they are all good & diff..im glad theres so many to try,i just like you wish mofo's would be honest & just be like this is the og pheno of og x jacks cleaner like you did:rock, it could taste as good or better,& seeds from it could be any number of flava..just found out i have unlock pandoras box with these ultimate chem seeds, im finding phenos in these that are better tasting then the cut they came from, less offesive phenos but pure chemy/fuely(diff candy flavors on exhale)a few phenos are better then cut & maybe the best tasting/most potent weed ive ever had
right bro, thats my point, alot of these OGs, are most likely outcrosses.

not that the smoke isnt great, but ya would think if someone made a outcross that turned out that good they would say so instead of tryin to pimp a OG under there name.

on the jdog cut, peeps that were at the smoke out/meetin expressed to me it was more bubba then any thing. i found it quite amuseing how that plant went from original bubba to original OG all in one post, lol.

B

bannana man

my bro Orgnkid was the 1st guy online besides Ghost with bubba & larry og kush original cuts he paid 10k for them way back in the diz!! i know Ghost had them back in 2002 @ cannabisworld thats when i got bubba s1 & oger's s1's for the 1st time,the original cuts came soon after.

i would bet $ that all new og cuts popping up are s1 or wicked cross possibly from og (maybe chem 2) but they are all bomb & unique so jus try whatever you can get ur hands on! check Chemdog 101 below

***Special thanks go to orgogliodiprovi and chemdog who helped me straighten out the story and exact details. ***

Brief background:

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘Chemdog’ (now ’91 Chemdog), ‘Chemdog a’ (now Chemdog’s sister), and ‘Chemdog b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. the ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and Chemdog ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdog phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'. Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

Chemdog Crosses:
• 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdog in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdog x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
• Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdog x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

• 'chemdog' and friends made several crosses that are held closely by a small group of friends and acquaintances. Among them are:

1. Super Snowdog (Bubble Chem x [Super skunk x Oregon Sno])
2. Giesel (Chemdog D x Mass Super Skunk)
3. Bubble Chem (Chemdog’s Sister x Sag's Bubbleberry)
4. Dawg Daze aka ChemHaze (Chemdog D x ’93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze)
5. Chemdog D x Pbud (another old-school Colorado strain)

JJ-NYC has been working on a Chemdog D-based seed line for several years now. He started by crossing Chemdog D to Sensi's Afghani after thoroughly testing both Sensi's Afghani and Sensi's Hindu Kush to determine which was more stable and would be better for the initial cross. JJ then did a backcross, known as "Double Dawg." Several phenos of this circulate and several people still have beans. JJ's latest work to the line is a second backcross known as "Tres Dawg" which is just starting to get tested.

Rezdog of Reservoir Seeds recently released several Chemdog crosses as part of his 'Trinity' charity auctions. The crosses included Chemdog D x Sensi's Hindu Kush and Snowdog x Sensi's Hindu Kush, Chemdog D x Sour Diesel IBL, Snowdog x Sour Diesel IBL, ChemHaze x Sour Diesel IBL and Giesel x Sour Diesel IBL.
thanks for the info

B

bannana man

Heres some pretty accurate info from a guy that really knows his shit when it comes to the OG's, prolly more than anybody I know....Him and Swerve are the ones to ask if you want to know about OG's....Heres some info about the OG's from wick650..Check it!...~ogr
thanks for the info

B

bannana man

thansk for the info guys ,when i get a cut i like to know as much as possible ,,

G

grizz

There my be a few outcrosses but Im still convenced there's more s1's than outcrosses, any way great thread banana man, if this had been on IC there would have been 10 arguments and 3 people banned by now, lol...

S

Stackin Paper

There my be a few outcrosses but Im still convenced there's more s1's than outcrosses, any way great thread banana man, if this had been on IC there would have been 10 arguments and 3 people banned by now, lol...

Its early days yet m8, they'll prolly come when they hear about it

E

ELITE GENETICS

true most are accidental s1's i bet cuz i find s1's in og dro from the clubs..but who's to say the accidental bubba pollen(as some hermi a bit)didnt meet og fem or something simular..yeah people go nuts on the chem/kush/diesel at icmag..1/2 that shit you read is BS so dont go by it..

M

Mr Green

really cool thread to hear where alot of these cuts came from.. thanks for sharing

C

cali2

THC is by far the best site. You guys really know your shit. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.:rock

C

coldnorth

so many strains and so many names! its crazy, bx, ix, s1, and so on and so on!

how about a joint projekt? create a family tree! there must be something we can do to clear it out for us newbs hehe, i go crazy!

thx for all info everyone! had fun reading!

V

vintageherb

I was able to grow out Orgnkids og s1 and I had 5 or 6 totally diffrent plants.. smells, tastes ,highs . One finished in 45 50 days and rocked ....smelled so phuckin bad and tasted like candy / poison... Put you right to sleep ..no fighting it

R

rennie37

hey you all i was just wondering wats up with the og kush an why does alot of ppl want it?

R

rennie37

i saw a pic of logics "the white x fire cut" and wondering how do i obtain something like that is it tru friends or the auction?

S

samara

Logic's strain is OGkush Fire cut X The White, They are seeds. Look on the Auction under The cali Connection, Their is some OGKush SFV seeds available.

Goodluck
Samara

O

ograskal

i saw a pic of logics "the white x fire cut" and wondering how do i obtain something like that is it tru friends or the auction?

Yeah that was a strain i made a while ago..There are no more left..They were very limited.....I will be making some more soon and they should be available here at the Farm again by summer time...~ogr

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, we have had the Hells Angels OG, and now the Bandidos OG...I'm waiting on the Pagans and the Outlaws to represent...lol. That'll about cover all the major 1% ers.:character0201:
Interesting read fellas.:smiley_joint:

darksideX

darksideX

Yeah that was a strain i made a while ago..There are no more left..They were very limited.....I will be making some more soon and they should be available here at the Farm again by summer time...~ogr
:clapping ogr can't wait :party0033:
that soundz to me like a fired killa strain:anim_19:.. will there be some more crosses with the fire cut available..?
thanx..

R

rennie37

thanks ograskal i will be looking forward for those beans.. the sfv og bx1 does it have a greater yeild than the sfv?

Top Bottom