• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
Cold as shit today eh AKA???

Tex

yep tex, its been spittin snow all mornin, and the damn wind is gettin it.

Pbud, aka Paonia Purple Paralyzer is a line grown here in the valley that had quite the followin around here. been bred by peeps not knowin what all there doin and its been degraded quite a bit from its heyday. have met a kid (28) that has lived here his whole life and says he will get me real deal PBud seed, the old school shit?? will see:D

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
OGer's
SAC1
SAC2
SAC3
BananaOG
Private Reserve
JDOG

CBF

CBF

Supporter
abusive, sac1 and 2..........a a crap load of um, pretty soon everyone will have there very own lol

G

grizz

around two years ago I bought some of drgreenthumbs s1 og kush, I don't know what cut he used to do his breeding but I got 12 seeds, out of ten that I poped I had a sfv pheno, a abusive pheno and a couple more different pheno's that really yielded well but dident have the lemon pinesol smell.the sfv pheno looked like a copy of the sfv cut, had the smell the leaf resen and leaf curl. the abusive dident have alot of smell but was a strong hitter and looked like the abusive. fucking leo took them all almost a year ago. with what I saw in those s1's it just leads me to belive that alot of the different cuts are s1's.

O

ograskal

Heres some pretty accurate info from a guy that really knows his shit when it comes to the OG's, prolly more than anybody I know....Him and Swerve are the ones to ask if you want to know about OG's....Heres some info about the OG's from wick650..Check it!...~ogr

wick650 said:
Many of you guys think that all these different O.G cuts have a name attached for mere marketing purposes, IME the real reason for why there are all these names is B/C of an attempt to simply prevent the spread of misinformation and label cuts that came from different sources within the Los Angeles area. In fact, most of the O.G cuts available were originally known & given out as just plain "O.G Kush" up until recently when an influx of different O.G cuts became availble within the community and further labeling became necessary in order to differentiate the sources of these O.G Kush cuts.

For instance the S.A.C O.G cuts were labled by myself #1-3 so that I could differentiate them within my grow as all three of these cuts came into my garden from different sources. All three of these cuts originally came from S.A.C growers. However, everyone of these "S.A.C cuts" were given to me as plain "O.G Kush." They were not even given to me as S.A.C OG.

I don't know what the joke is about O.G Kush... IMO & seemingly the consensus of the entire region of Southern California, O.G Kush is the benchmark for strain quality in terms of potency & taste. It is annoying that there are so many different cuts, but in reality the majority of all these supposedly different O.G cuts are actually indistiguishable, or nearly indistinguishable from each other... very few are actually exhibit any differences at all. Like "MikieMikee" said the best O.G cut is whatever O.G cut you are able to dial in the best.

P.S
Here's a little breakdown of SCC2's O.G Kush list:
-Tahoe= cut brough into the community by Swerve. The grower that Swerve got it from had sourced the cut in the Lake Tahoe area in the 90's.
-Larry= The Orange County Larry cut that is availble in the medical scene came from the same Orange County crew that the H.A O.G Kush came from
-SFV= There are a million O.G cuts grown in the S.F.V, however the cut that goes by this name on these forums and in medical disp. came from forum member Swerve
-Ghost= This cut came from ORGNKID, ORGNKID had sold a O.G cut to a Overgrow forum member named "Ghost" who further distributed the cut.
-Tripple OG= This cut came from ORGNKID. This cut is A.K.A Triple X/XXX O.G Kush. Triple O.G was popularly sold to medical patients by the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.
-Abusive= This cut was brought into the community by an overgrow member named "Abusive", believe it or not Abusive claimed to have got the cut through the rapper Snoop Dogg.
-SAC#2= Cut brought into the scene by forum member O.Gkushman, O.Gkushman got the cut from DJ Muggs.
-P.R OG A.K.A Private Reserve O.G= Another O.G cut that ORGNKID brought into the scene. The cut was sold to Med patients as Private Reserve O.G through the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.
-Apothecary = O.G cut brought into the scene by the apothecary seed co's Brett. Brett got it from a high profile Medical MJ activist in L.A back in 1999
-Diablo= This = cut came from the R.D.C disp. In the San Fernando Valley
-Raskal's OG= Another cut sourced in the San Fernando Valley. Cut was bought for several thousand dollers from ******* ***** members by a friends of forum member OGraskal
-HA OG= Cut came from an commercial H.A room in Orange County, grown by the same crew that brought the Orange County Larry cut into the medical Disp.
-Poison OG=Cut came from O.Gkushman, he grew it from seed found in a pound of O.G back in ‘96
-SAC#1 & #3= #1 came from G-Thumb in the San Fernando Valley, #3 came from San Fernando Valley but is very popular in Santa Barbara and sometimes goes by the name “Purple O.G Kush”, the cut was brought into the scene by the owner of the now defunct Hortipharm in Santa Barbara

-Humbolt OG= ?

-JDOG= JDOG’s "Original O.G cut" has for a long time been debunked as another Bubba Kush cut, this cut bares little resemblance to O.G Kush

E

ELITE GENETICS

my bro Orgnkid was the 1st guy online besides Ghost with bubba & larry og kush original cuts he paid 10k for them way back in the diz!! i know Ghost had them back in 2002 @ cannabisworld thats when i got bubba s1 & oger's s1's for the 1st time,the original cuts came soon after.

i would bet $ that all new og cuts popping up are s1 or wicked cross possibly from og (maybe chem 2) but they are all bomb & unique so jus try whatever you can get ur hands on! check Chemdog 101 below

***Special thanks go to orgogliodiprovi and chemdog who helped me straighten out the story and exact details. ***

Brief background:

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘Chemdog’ (now ’91 Chemdog), ‘Chemdog a’ (now Chemdog’s sister), and ‘Chemdog b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. the ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and Chemdog ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdog phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'. Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

Chemdog Crosses:
• 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdog in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdog x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
• Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdog x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

• 'chemdog' and friends made several crosses that are held closely by a small group of friends and acquaintances. Among them are:

1. Super Snowdog (Bubble Chem x [Super skunk x Oregon Sno])
2. Giesel (Chemdog D x Mass Super Skunk)
3. Bubble Chem (Chemdog’s Sister x Sag's Bubbleberry)
4. Dawg Daze aka ChemHaze (Chemdog D x ’93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze)
5. Chemdog D x Pbud (another old-school Colorado strain)

JJ-NYC has been working on a Chemdog D-based seed line for several years now. He started by crossing Chemdog D to Sensi's Afghani after thoroughly testing both Sensi's Afghani and Sensi's Hindu Kush to determine which was more stable and would be better for the initial cross. JJ then did a backcross, known as "Double Dawg." Several phenos of this circulate and several people still have beans. JJ's latest work to the line is a second backcross known as "Tres Dawg" which is just starting to get tested.

Rezdog of Reservoir Seeds recently released several Chemdog crosses as part of his 'Trinity' charity auctions. The crosses included Chemdog D x Sensi's Hindu Kush and Snowdog x Sensi's Hindu Kush, Chemdog D x Sour Diesel IBL, Snowdog x Sour Diesel IBL, ChemHaze x Sour Diesel IBL and Giesel x Sour Diesel IBL.

who first grew out og kush sfv ?
and who grew out the buba kush first ?
both have only been around a short time so why not much info ???strange
who found these strains and when ?>??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

E

ELITE GENETICS

OGR i have this cut its not 100% BUBBA PERIOD! it taste like straight og lemony, you EVER have a lemony bubba, LMFAO its prolly og s1

-JDOG= JDOG’s "Original O.G cut" has for a long time been debunked as another Bubba Kush cut, this cut bares little resemblance to O.G Kush

E

ELITE GENETICS

it could be OG X BUBBA to but its not not not pure bubba period,grows all lankey like og,not the growth pattern of bubba,it does have staggered nugs like og or bubba but the flava is all wrong
OGR i have this cut its not BUBBA PERIOD! it taste like straight og lemony, you EVER have a lemony bubba, LMFAO its prolly og s1

JaydoggOG
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
yep tex, its been spittin snow all mornin, and the damn wind is gettin it.

Pbud, aka Paonia Purple Paralyzer is a line grown here in the valley that had quite the followin around here. been bred by peeps not knowin what all there doin and its been degraded quite a bit from its heyday. have met a kid (28) that has lived here his whole life and says he will get me real deal PBud seed, the old school shit?? will see:D

Now that gets me thinkin, the guy that just took second at the medical cup up here in the north entered a "PPP" he called it Payaso Purple Passion or paralyzer I can't remember now, but they where tellin me it was a purple pheno of the Pez..now the PBuud angle makes perfect since...gotta love hacks.

Tex

S

SENSI ZYM

i thought the sfv was the abusive cut lol ,

i found one seed in my sfv crop but mz zym threw it silll y gitt she now knows she could have thrown the z.y.m og kush cut looooooooooooooooooooooool:rock

sensi sits back a lites a big fat og spliff

O

ograskal

Elite, Yeah JDOG changed the name on this one a few times..First he called it The Original OG Kush, and then he called it the Original Bubba Kush and now he just calls it JDOG Kush cuz he doesnt know what it really is..Tastes like OG, Looks like Bubba..LOL...I'm thinkin its an OGK x Bubba hybrid myself!...~ogr

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
It's always nice to dump genetix into the scene that you have no idea what they are .

CBF

CBF

Supporter
heres the CleanOG, this cut is from a Bandito member outta Pheonix,AZ hehe.

looks like most OGs ive seen:D

Togjc2010weekplant205B1024x7685D
Togjc2010wkbudCU205B1024x7685D
Togjc2010wkCU205B1024x7685D
Togjc2010wkbud205B1024x7685D
TOGJC2010wkbudz205B1024x7685D
CBF

CBF

Supporter
they call it frito bandito, cause it smells like bad feet, LOLOLOLOLOLOL

E

ELITE GENETICS

yeah i saw he changed the name like 3-4 times,lol..

you know i would put $ on a bubba hermed on a og cut making a og x bubba s1 seed & thats where this cut came from,(jay said a club owner in bakersville) it tastes like og but kushy bubba but it is 100% for sure not pure bubba as it tastes like almost straight og lemon fuel..its a bomb cut! like 9-9.5 potency
Elite, Yeah JDOG changed the name on this one a few times..First he called it The Original OG Kush, and then he called it the Original Bubba Kush and now he just calls it JDOG Kush cuz he doesnt know what it really is..Tastes like OG, Looks like Bubba..LOL...I'm thinkin its an OGK x Bubba hybrid myself!...~ogr

CBF

CBF

Supporter
nice lookin cut for sure bro!:clapping

just havein fun bro, its a trippleOG X Jacks cleaner BX1..but if a guy was to be all over himself he could come up with BS on a outcrossed plant like this, that has many OG Kush attributes.

E

ELITE GENETICS

that the tripple og pheno though bro so mathmatically its 50% but that pheno is like 75% tripple ogizzle:rock so you wouldnt be totally full of it,lol but yeah i know some og floatin around are prlly og x diesel or og x kush hybrids that were bomb og phenos so they were called new og names..shady shit fo sho but if they at least picked a bomb pheno that good,at least it be like a 75% og with ANY selection process..
just havein fun bro, its a trippleOG X Jacks cleaner BX1..but if a guy was to be all over himself he could come up with BS on a outcrossed plant like this, that has many OG Kush attributes.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
right bro, thats my point, alot of these OGs, are most likely outcrosses.

not that the smoke isnt great, but ya would think if someone made a outcross that turned out that good they would say so instead of tryin to pimp a OG under there name.

on the jdog cut, peeps that were at the smoke out/meetin expressed to me it was more bubba then any thing. i found it quite amuseing how that plant went from original bubba to original OG all in one post, lol.

that the tripple og pheno though bro so mathmatically its 50% but that pheno is like 75% tripple ogizzle:rock so you wouldnt be totally full of it,lol but yeah i know some og floatin around are prlly og x diesel or og x kush hybrids that were bomb og phenos so they were called new og names..shady shit fo sho but if they at least picked a bomb pheno that good,at least it be like a 75% og with ANY selection process..

Latest posts

Top Bottom