OG Kush in 3' Space, Possible?

• Thread starter OCKushCollector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

I have a 2x4 by 5' high tent. Take my hood, raised table, and medium into consideration, and that leaves me about 30" of plant space. I usually grow bubbas and kush hybrids so it hasn't been a problem, but is it possible for me to grow a stretchy OG in that space? Say if I get some baby clones, build up the root mass for a couple weeks and flower at 6-8"?

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Yeah, I'd just top the shit out of 'em, flip 'em early, and supercrop 'em if they try to act up and get out of line.

Can you chop the legs a bit on your raised table at all?

My table is only like 4 or 5 inches high lol, just enough space under to place a catch pan.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

What about ditching the table and just using pots?
I just finished a grow with pots in little mini trays. I'm using coco so shop vac-ing all the runoff after every watering was a bitch, especially when I needed to flush. I made the table as a solution to that problem. I wish in had more room so I could step things up, but for now this tent is what I'm limited to.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

I think I need a cool tube. I would gain about another foot of space over my big clunky overkill of a hood I have now.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I think I need a cool tube. I would gain about another foot of space over my big clunky overkill of a hood I have now.

Someone did a pretty cool thing with their tent on here that gave them some more height. Let me look around and see if I can find the thread.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Sure u can. Scrog it out amigo! When the plant grows thru the screen, just use twist-ties or pipe cleaners to keep tying down the "runners" along the TOP of the screen, as opposed to pushing all the leads back under. They'll stretch for 18-21 days avg, so don't let them off the screen until day 10 or so. And you can always supercrop them. I like to crush the stems whenever there is new growth. Slows them up & makes 'em nice & strong.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Sure u can. Scrog it out amigo! When the plant grows thru the screen, just use twist-ties or pipe cleaners to keep tying down the "runners" along the TOP of the screen, as opposed to pushing all the leads back under. They'll stretch for 18-21 days avg, so don't let them off the screen until day 10 or so. And you can always supercrop them. I like to crush the stems whenever there is new growth. Slows them up & makes 'em nice & strong.

Great explanation. I always try to scrog by just tucking the leads under instead of actually tying the branches to the screen as they grow. So usually my screen just becomes a support for the buds and then a drying rack.

This thread has helped me out a lot, thanks guys.

Top Bottom