OG Kush Leaves

• Thread starter Aloko212
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I will provide info to back up my claim but if anyone wants to see results check my threads. Proof is in the pudding.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I definitely don't want to debate because you seem set in your method. Just don't be lazy people check all. Observe the plant. I know what works for me though.
I couldn't agree with ur advice more. U only get what you give. I actually have many methods. And for some reason it seems like u r annoyed by this. And I dot know why. Ask ten experienced Coco growers on this or any forum and I bet the majority agree with me bro. I think it's great u do so well. Truly. But one not checking runoff pH from a Coco plant isn't lazy. Check what's Going in but if u bother with what comes out u are getting misleading information. Runoff from Coco isn't as informative as runoff from soil. Fact bro. Unless we r talking ppms.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I will provide info to back up my claim but if anyone wants to see results check my threads. Proof is in the pudding.
Just for the record u don't needd to prove anything. Nobody is doubting your skills. Least of all me. I have nothing but respect for u.

S

Seed Buyer

1.2ec seems light on the nutes. I usually start well rooted cuttings off at 1.2 and have them up to 1.6ec by the time they are the size of your plants.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

1.2ec seems light on the nutes. I usually start well rooted cuttings off at 1.2 and have them up to 1.6ec by the time they are the size of your plants.
I start at .5 clones and max at .8. Hundred ways to skin a cat brother.

Tnelz

Tnelz

This thread is full of dumbass info
Disappointed ur this kind of dude. Keep checking ur runoff pH. Which in Coco tells u not much. Urs is the only correct information. Lol. And what in the link means anything to what we were talking about? Bro I gro soil Coco Coco hempy and dwc. Successfully. I made it clear I had nothing but respect for u. But apparently if u don't check ur runoff pH ur lazy. Lol. Ask around how misleading runoff pH from a Coco plant can be. I'm done. Have a good one.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ya your right I'm "that guy" the one who tries to concentrate an industry of idiots and mispread info.

S

Seed Buyer

Tell us more about your medium. Whats the coco to perlite ratio? Also whats your base nutrient? Are you using RO water, tap water or well water. Also, did you start the cuttings right in the 3 gal pots or did you start in smaller pots and transplant once root bound into the 3 gal pots? Remember over watering can lead to lock out. Coco can have a small learning curve but once you have it dialed in you will not look back.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

No I'm in the minority of growers who grow fine cannabis. So I regulate all things and stay completely in touch with the plants. That info i provided was from desert squirrel. Look up his work he also is part of a little company called quantum9 you can find them on here. . I've been on this forum for a lot longer than I signed up and the info then was far more substantial than it is today.

Now it's the easiest trouble shooting and MIS information being told and spread just literally newbs trying to make a buck growing the shittiest pesticide herb not flushing and fucking up thinking some frost on cookies is some new shit. Sure argue with me but your still saying your lazy and it doesn't matter. Both things you are wrong sir. Sorry I try to contribute correct info and if I come off like a dick I could fucking care less I've earned my right and have countlessly displayed my efforts well on this forum. Now were done.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I can only share what I have done My self ....
when I switched to CoCo I followed Capulators and Desert Squirrel threads to the T. I check everything myself from the PH in and out …. To each tspn of whatever gets scaled and then PPMs are checked before moving on…. Then before watering/feeding plants the PH is checked again….
PH swing IS a BIG OG trickster…..

Curling:
I have found to do the obvious 1st
AIR Heat Light
Are you moving enough air in or out, are you certain
the temp is not spiking before the ac kicks on timers check them verify each timer is right. . .
Then the light itself, EZ way to find out if its causing issues, run 2 or 3 days manually and are you letting roots see light? That would be no good or if the hot spot was hitting roots.

The only other issue I have had was when I built up too much of one or more micro nutes in the coco causing lock out of another, not the Macro but the finer much smaller Microbes iron, manganese, zinc copper ect…… I only flush my coco grows once between 4th and 5th week of Veg before sexing or flipping to flower, I use white vinegar 1tspn per gallon a 3 gallon air pot I would flush with 6 gallons then wait 24 hrs. Do not feed or water again as the vinegar is what breaks up and dissolves the remaining salts. Then start with a 50% feed and go from there….

FYI I only use Jacks pro in coco because of Desert Squirrel and Capulators grows and the massive thread about better less expensive nutes that was a very good thread to fully read, I also believe in the rhizosphere so I amend my coco with OG BioWar 3 times a grow.

Positives vibes
I am no expert but this is what has worked for me.
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Just as food for thought
Jacks pro is a salt nutrient style of making up a plants food
where as OG BioWar is Natures own natural Microbial life, I understand by using the Jacks I sacrifice my biologic Rhizosphere
and that is why I use it three times a grow, I try to get the best of both worlds . . . . .
Good luck @Aloko212
Peace
FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

No I'm in the minority of growers who grow fine cannabis. So I regulate all things and stay completely in touch with the plants. That info i provided was from desert squirrel. Look up his work he also is part of a little company called quantum9 you can find them on here. . I've been on this forum for a lot longer than I signed up and the info then was far more substantial than it is today.

Now it's the easiest trouble shooting and MIS information being told and spread just literally newbs trying to make a buck growing the shittiest pesticide herb not flushing and fucking up thinking some frost on cookies is some new shit. Sure argue with me but your still saying your lazy and it doesn't matter. Both things you are wrong sir. Sorry I try to contribute correct info and if I come off like a dick I could fucking care less I've earned my right and have countlessly displayed my efforts well on this forum. Now were done.
So checking ppms in ur runoff isn't a better indication of what going on in ur root zone on a Coco plant? And because I only pH what goes in I'm lazy. I said more than once I respected ur opinion and growing style. I'm sorry I disagree about pH runoff in Coco. U have earned the right to be a dick why Cuz u get a gpw? Ridiculous. Misinformation? Where exactly? Even if u don't agree bro I haven't given a single piece of Misinformation. I'm sorry ur so angry for what I don't know. We r done sir.

T

theother

I've seen this before, and believe I have seen it under same conditions you are experiencing. Believe it or not 5-6 per of calmag is pretty high. I can see from the color and waxy soil look to the leaves that they are not deficient visibly. I think it's a combination of direct air flow and overfeeding of particular elements. Honest opinion, figure out how much cal mag it takes to go to like 100-150 ppm at .5 and use that, probably 2 mls. I don't exactly know why healthy plants do it but they do, the other thing to check is how your canopy looks, are they all touching each other? Plants fucking hate it when there drip edge is touching other plants all the time in veg.

Basically I would say clean them up, get them back to the growth you want, make sure air movement is indirect, back off that calmag a bit and let them blow up. Also u believe you said you where under a 1k mh? I would be willing to bet this condition will get worse under the ir heat of the hps. Too much foliage can be an issue, keep what you want/need and bin the rest, good luck bro your closer than you think, they look good.

Top Bottom