OG Kush Leaves

• Thread starter Aloko212
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theother

Sorry, pretty douchey of me to not look carefully at the pics, there obviously not crowded, however I would still spread them. Definitely look at airflow, indirect for sure. I can almost guarantee you these are gonna have more of the same iuse under the different spectrum of hps. You do have them on 18/6? ID be curious what they looked like when they wake up, in the middle of there day and before they go to sleep. How is there turgidity cycle? Do they look like they wanna live?

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

If it works for u that's cool brother. But it's not my advice. It's the overall general concensus that checking the runoff pH of a Coco plant can be misleading in the very least. U get a much better idea on what going on by checking runoff ppm. This is strictly with Coco.
Just out of curiousity, say I am feeding my plants 600ppm, what would be a bad range for runoff and what would be a good range? From your experience.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just out of curiousity, say I am feeding my plants 600ppm, what would be a bad range for runoff and what would be a good range? From your experience.
I water to about 20 to 30%. I think if u r around 15 ur OK and I personally don't feel that there is a to much point. Lol. Like it's really hard to over water a Coco plant with an established root system just because of the nature of Coco. Aside from dumping money down the drain ya know.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

this thread is pretty dumb to read through, wish people would keep it on topic.

How much air are you exhausting from the room? I've had this problem with heat and too much air exchange/circulation...it's essentially a humidity problem since when air is moving too fast it will actually wick moisture away from the leaves hence them forming "tacos" as we call them to try to lock in some moisture.

I ran a room with that problem and it definitely still hit hard, I wouldn't say it's a huge problem unless you're seeing burning on the edges of leaves.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

It looks like to me that you might be running the calmag too high for that particular cut, on my clone only gee's I run cali magic at 1tsp per gallon an they love it! An the purple stems are not always bad considering that is usually a gee trait! Another thing I have seen make leafs curl up is too much heat as was mentioned in the earlier post it is a way for the plant to protect her self!

Top Bottom