Og Raskal Gear

• Thread starter MOTIVATION
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dunge

Dunge

I am having a problem with my two white fire girls.
Now that enough time has passed since my first harvest, my buds have cured nicely and they smell fantastic.
The problem is that I am so smitten by these girls that I don't want to grow anything else.
I look at my flower space and wonder why I have those 'not wifi' plants in there.
I just yesterday threw out a bucket full of cuts that no longer make the cut.
Perhaps this is the normal evolution of a new farmer getting lucky with real good genetics.
The bar for keeper status just got pushed way up.
DSCN3553

This one has three weeks to go for a 9 week harvest.
The trichs never seem to amber, so I have taken advise from the farm to chop by date.
Both phenos look identical to me. Both stretch like phantoms and produce nice nugs top to bottom.
wf2 roots much better than 1, so natural selection may push me to keep only one.

Life is good with trouble like this.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Obs still has the Alien Tech female that is the sister to the male he used in all of the original crosses from what ive read. He also still has some beans which i believe were to be gifted to Alien to work the lines a bit more. Im more stoked on his apricot helix and legend crosses. Alientech gear is worked to death.

OGR gear is nice but there are lots of other people putting out as good if not better gear. The hype machine is a beast....dont buy into the hype.

And here's one for ya....OGR is really Swerve....Swerve is OGR......Chemdog is Rez....and Rez is Chemdog....lets get that hype machine started....hahahahahahaha..... im sure people will buy that too..... oh wait...isnt Alienjust Obs and Obs is Alien? lol

Im Bob Marley if you were wondering.......

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

Great lookin Raskal gear ///
looks like u did them justice///
keep up the great work and more pics plz///
u running the strawberry cough??? ive got some coming//
running the white fire outside, we'll see how that turns out.
running the fire alien romulan indoors now, kinda strecthy, not much smell, hope she turns out.
peace mogrow
Thanks bro no cough at the moment, my FAR was the same way didn't like her at all so she got tossed. Good luck with your outdoors.
great frost o nug shots u have man! that is some serious crystal content :)
Thank critical.
love love love that raskals gear friends. but im still cali connections #1 fan as well. oh what? wait? i just heard a rumor peeps that CC & OGR are doing a new collaboratiion. whats that you say? i hear its GET CONNECTED SEED CO. no raskals og this time tho. i keep begging for a redo but keep hearing laughter when i do. but im betting theyll come up with something better. like alien super skunk og. mmmmmmm im gonna go i think i need some alone time. oh & i got these alien kush f2s & alien kush f3s & im believing theres loads of alien tech leaning males in them. be well yall. im not just a seed junkie client im also the seed junkie crew vice prez. ive added many more beans since this pic.
Yea you for sure have to go threw a ton of cali connection gear to find keepers, but I have found a few keepers from their gear. That is solid for them on merging together, best of luck to them. Good luck with all those beans your set with for a long time with that collection.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thanks bro no cough at the moment, my FAR was the same way didn't like her at all so she got tossed. Good luck with your outdoors.
Thank critical.
Yea you for sure have to go threw a ton of cali connection gear to find keepers, but I have found a few keepers from their gear. That is solid for them on merging together, best of luck to them. Good luck with all those beans your set with for a long time with that collection.
man that sucks to hear about that far..i have one female out 5 beans i popped. i was hoping she was a keeper.. thinkn its time to pop some of his white fire

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

man that sucks to hear about that far..i have one female out 5 beans i popped. i was hoping she was a keeper.. thinkn its time to pop some of his white fire
That sounds like the odds I got with those, yea pop those white fires some of if not his best work to date. Good luck

mack 10

mack 10

^also bummed about that rom x fire alien kush, super stretchy, no smell? wtf? was going to run that next? got sick wi fi and white s1 pheno's. hope its not a damp squid! mack.

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

^also bummed about that rom x fire alien kush, super stretchy, no smell? wtf? was going to run that next? got sick wi fi and white s1 pheno's. hope its not a damp squid! mack.
Give her a shot bro you never know you may have a winner, her stretch wasn't to bad she had a decent build on her she didn't need stakes which is solid, and she actually had a decent smell once she cured up. Those wifi and s1 are where it's at a lot of sick gems coming from those packs. Good luck with those bro

mack 10

mack 10

Yes bruv, wi -fi is some potent herb for sure, with growing the white s1 at the same time you could seed the simularitys, both equally dank in my book. Was hoping the F.A.R. was another installment, i'm gonna be bummed if she sucks... time will tell ? anyone else got any Fire alien Rom's get the pics up. Mack.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

love checkin out raskal's gear.. You killed it with them nugs.. Sux to hear about the fire BX.. So no og smell at all on the BX? what kinda of flavors/smells you getting on the fire alien kush?

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

love checkin out raskal's gear.. You killed it with them nugs.. Sux to hear about the fire BX.. So no og smell at all on the BX? what kinda of flavors/smells you getting on the fire alien kush?
Thanks UG, Yea the bx did nothing for me had little to no smell at all, I just must have gotten some weak pheno's. But the FAK is some fire a real keeper, smells and taste are PK all day with a bit of the fire og shinning threw. Raskal did a hell of a job on that cross. Good luck bro.
Nice nug shots MOTIVATION!

Thanks shady best of luck to you bro.
Motivation those nugs look insane bro, great job!
Thanks blazen best of luck to you as well bro.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

ok then fire alien strawberry is next. winner winnee winner. dunge the whitefire is incredible there are phenos in there that will make it real tuff for you to justify growing anything else. i had 1 so good i cry because i lost it. been nursing the last zip 5 months now. still dank as the day i jarred it. raskal killed it with that 1.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
ok then fire alien strawberry is next. winner winnee winner. dunge the whitefire is incredible there are phenos in there that will make it real tuff for you to justify growing anything else. i had 1 so good i cry because i lost it. been nursing the last zip 5 months now. still dank as the day i jarred it. raskal killed it with that 1.
How does the wifi do on yield?I think you will, I KNOW you will enjoy the FAS!

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

View attachment 220152 View attachment 220155 View attachment 220156 I am loving this fire alien strawberry. I flipped it at about a foot and now @ 6 weeks in it is about 18" and packing it on for a little gal.
Looks real good fudge, looks like a keeper to me. Looks frosty and looks like she will yield well for 18". Keep her around she will get even better your next round with her.
I know how you feel, I lost a deep chunk pheno that I still think about every day, she was a PERFECT female in every area, not 1 flaw. Yea those whitefire's are top notch.
How does the wifi do on yield?I think you will, I KNOW you will enjoy the FAS!
The whitefire's yield real well, you will not be disappointed.

Top Bottom