Og Raskal Gear

• Thread starter MOTIVATION
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayskull

grayskull

its weird reading all these posts
ive been running ALL of raskals gear over that last year and a half...and the strawbarry cough crosses are a total fucking joke...the worst weed i ever had...fire og bx...im not sure if its even OG,
the white fire is super weak...all it does is herm...and the rest not worth the time...ill never grow his gear....he needs to learn how to breed better...CC fems never once hermed on me..

Reactions: mal
grayskull

grayskull

i stopped running raskals gear i had too many problems with his gear....ive NEVER had a herm from CC and my raskal and CC was grown in the same room . room,same light,same everthing...raskals gear is not

grayskull

grayskull

thats why raskal had to team up with swerve cause he needs to make a product thats worth the money.....

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

actually they arent collaberating. swerve signed ogr genetics to be sold thru his new online store & im hearing his coffeeshop once it opens. thats how the rumor came to my ears from swerve to coorect me after i thought they were working on new gear. like you im hoping they do new stuff. but its not happening yet. yeah im still cc's #1 fan. yeah ogrs fire alien romulan hermed on me too. but i dont mind. its still tasty & stoney as hell. got lots more ogr beans popping tho. whoop whoop. loving my sin city seeds gear tho. sour flame og kicks ass.

mack 10

mack 10

Does raskal even make his beans anymore? my wi fi was real good, did herm on 2 plants,pulled them off and no probs or seed's.my keeper was clean. Ihave the F.A.R.but an am a bit uneasy about running it now, got no space for medioca! strictly dank or goodbye, from me. mack.

E

el_tenador

I thought Raskal's Purple Bubba was the dankness. Grape turpentine smell and great purple koolaid flavor, can't endorse it enough. Equally fond of my Strawberry Dom Berry White(not too fond of the white phenos, but I'm not a fan of the cut). Thought his Fire Bubba was more than solid... Fems aside, there has been some criticism of his m/f range.

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

its weird reading all these posts
ive been running ALL of raskals gear over that last year and a half...and the strawbarry cough crosses are a total fucking joke...the worst weed i ever had...fire og bx...im not sure if its even OG,
the white fire is super weak...all it does is herm...and the rest not worth the time...ill never grow his gear....he needs to learn how to breed better...CC fems never once hermed on me..
Damn that sucks bro, I started to have some herm issues with raskals gear once I started running the alien crosses. But never had any big issues with any of the white crosses, a few of the white urks threw some balls but just picked them off. White fire is some dank, how many beans did you pop of WF? The last 2 times I popped some CC gear I had nothing but herms, I have found some gems from CC and I have found some terrible pheno's. Are you running any growth regulators?
Its all in the luck of the draw imo.I like them both:)
sure is luck of the draw.
Does raskal even make his beans anymore? my wi fi was real good, did herm on 2 plants,pulled them off and no probs or seed's.my keeper was clean. Ihave the F.A.R.but an am a bit uneasy about running it now, got no space for medioca! strictly dank or goodbye, from me. mack.
Im with you on that mack.
im running the f.a.r. rite now..and she is doing fine for now...any one want to see her?
Yea post her bro.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Damn that sucks bro, I started to have some herm issues with raskals gear once I started running the alien crosses. But never had any big issues with any of the white crosses, a few of the white urks threw some balls but just picked them off. White fire is some dank, how many beans did you pop of WF? The last 2 times I popped some CC gear I had nothing but herms, I have found some gems from CC and I have found some terrible pheno's. Are you running any growth regulators?sure is luck of the draw.Im with you on that mack. Yea post her bro.
lights just went out...had to go get dinner and didnt make it back in time...i will drop a pic tomorrow

grayskull

grayskull

i bought 3 packs of white fire so thats 33 beans..im down to my last 5 and ive have not got one female...all herms....and the thing thats the worst...is the guy is a dam ghost you cant get in contact with him and make him fix it...at least with swerve i can get in contact with him and the next day the issue is fixed....and to set the record str8...i gave other people the raskal gear to try and it herm on them also
i did 2 beans at a time,ive covered every base its shitty gear plain and simple,raskal owes me beans or money.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
i bought 3 packs of white fire so thats 33 beans..im down to my last 5 and ive have not got one female...all herms....and the thing thats the worst...is the guy is a dam ghost you cant get in contact with him and make him fix it...at least with swerve i can get in contact with him and the next day the issue is fixed....and to set the record str8...i gave other people the raskal gear to try and it herm on them also
i did 2 beans at a time,ive covered every base its shitty gear plain and simple,raskal owes me beans or money.
Thats crazy i have only seen a very small hand full of hermi reports on OGR's gear on the other hand i have grown 5 or 6 different cc strains and every one hermmed on me except the bubba s1 and 1 julius caesar out of 10. I would rather Grow OGR"s gear any day of the week than swerves . I thought it was funny how swerve was saying he gonna be reproducing the alien lines for super cheap and just because OBS sold the alien gear through the CC dnt mean he is the originator of the alien gear OBS is and just because you made the alien v2 gear b4 the breeder alien did dnt mean you made it rite and Alien has OBS blessing to do what he is doing. I'm not saying there isnt dank in swerves gear because there is you just have to pop a few packs to find them. I would much rather pay the 150 for a pack of aliens gear that i know i will find multiple keepers in and get 11 to 15 seeds per pack. Than whatever swerve charges and be on a constant look out for chicks with dicks but thats just my opinoin and my experience from growing OGR's and swerves gear. I'm sorry you had such shitty luck with OGR's gear i'm sure if you can get ahold of him on the cannaC form he will make it rite any way Stay frosty bro peace.
P.G.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
week 4 starting
DSC01647
DSC01648

Top Bottom