OGK (fire) x Blue Moonshine

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

10 days behind the man @ 45 days, but looking so sexy that I had to share. I topped her, but looking at raskal's I think I maybe should have left her. Initially I had trouble getting clones to root but once I switched from root riots to straight coco I had no probs.

She's in Canna Coco, eating full Canna nutes with extra silicon, bloombastic, sweetleaf (testing) in a 6.5l pot under a 600w in a DR120.

The genetics really are first class. She's happy at EC2.0 and has been vigorous and lovely the whole way. So far the pm hasn't touched her (and now I've prolly jinxed my poor gal) and she's just a lovely plant....dare I say, grows herself. Great structure - not too leafy, so no real trimming to do for airflow at the mo. Lots of fluffy buds all over the place, not trimming them, will use any popcorn for extractions.

Ogk fire  x blue moonshine
Ogk fire  x blue moonshine 2
Ogk fire  x blue moonshine 3
Ogk fire  x blue moonshine 4
Ogk fire  x blue moonshine 5
Ogk fire  x blue moonshine 6
Ogk fire  x blue moonshine 7
Ogk fire  x blue moonshine 8
Ogk fire  x blue moonshine 9
PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Thanks FastForward!

Wow man..looks just like raskals. Man I love solid lookin hybrids. Any nice terpenes given off yet bro? Thats it,tonight i'm droppin mine and will start a journal.
Props on the grow FF looks dank bro!

R

rounders02

looking sweet FF,they got some pretty thick hairs looks like, and going to yeild well.great job bro,:)cant wait to see her finish up.

O

ograskal

Hey Lookin great FF....Looks almost like mine..Lookin forward to your updates...Keep up the great work bro!...~ogr

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I have been waiting for ages for you to show these beauties.

LOVELY mate!

Nice rounded bms stylee nugs

F

FastForward

Thanks guys. I expected to come home and find pistils changing, but when I opened the tent I was pleasantly surprised to see a shitload more weight going on. I was going to be happy with the way she was, but now I'm over the moon - exceeded expectations for sure (not a massive yielder but definitely above average). The downside is she's still packing the weight on, so she's going to be 11 or 12 weeks I reckon, but for this quality I'm dead happy. Will post photos later on when lights go on.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
nice ill b watching just received these last night excited

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Really looking forward to this next update mate. Watching this closely.

B

BrotherBud

Nice pics FF, looks like you know what they like. I hope to run this strain in the near future.
Peace.

F

FastForward

Day 60 of 12/12

Pistils have just started to change so the weight gain will probably be finished, but she still looks to be putting it on. She smells delicious - can't describe it - kind of like baked dough and greenery (edit: just rubbed a leaf....it's pure candy....super super candy sweet...)

Photos aren't great, but you can see how much she's grown in the past couple of weeks. I held the sticker up for scale.

IMG 7391
IMG 7392
IMG 7393
IMG 7394
IMG 7395
IMG 7396
IMG 7398
IMG 7400
IMG 7401
IMG 7402
S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Ograskal I think you should name this Fire Water this is what my grandpaw called good shine.

G

gamehaze

whats up fastforward you met me in greenhouse im lookin for these sedds but ograskal has sold out anyway thanks for your time and all your knowlege was good to meet you now im on this site im hoping to get seeds like these

F

FastForward

whats up fastforward you met me in greenhouse im lookin for these sedds but ograskal has sold out anyway thanks for your time and all your knowlege was good to meet you now im on this site im hoping to get seeds like these

Hi Gamehaze - glad you made it to the farm :)

Thanks for the good words people. Here's the pre-chop shots - have just given her 2 days darkness and have trimmed the big fans and hung her upside down in the dark again.

Total 12/12: 79 days (11.3 weeks)

I also tried a background, Ocanabis styleee....didn't work out that great, maybe I need a darker one, but it's groovy nonetheless. Will post up a smoke report when it's ready.

I know the smell of OG, but I don't know BMS - and this girl isn't OG smelling so I'm thinking she's BMS dom. Hard to describe the smell - kind of floral. Lovely big fluffy buds that seem heavy and tight. She's got a good frame and holds the weight unsupported (could be the silicon I've been adding). Looking forward to this smoke. When I run it again I think I'll go untopped....no real idea why, but I just get the feeling that she'll get really fat if left alone.

Anyhow, here's the photos:

IMG 7533
IMG 7534
IMG 7537
IMG 7539
IMG 7541
IMG 7543
IMG 7545
IMG 7548
IMG 7549
darksideX

darksideX

lookx like another nice one FF..:clapping
definitive like a tasty smoke:)..have fun bro!

O

ograskal

Lookin good FF....That one looks a little different than the 2 I just finished up..Both of mine finished up at around day 70..Is that the only one you flowered out?...Hope she smokes good for you bro!...~ogr

Top Bottom